BUNNY'S CONTRACTING

With Angi since May 2006

915 RIDGEDALE DR

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES....

05/15/2008

Peter J.

He was on time and was very good. He was very personable and professional. I would absolutely use him in the future. The quality of his work was very good.

Description of Work
He did some electrical work. He put in a plug-in in the attic. He partly reframed a wall and made it look nice.

Category electrician, woodworking

09/12/2007

I really like the work this handyman does for me because he is very honest and goes out of his way to get the job done. He is also a very patient man and is very helpful and easy to work with.

Description of Work
He came in my home and put up a hook on the wall and a fastener on the back door. He also fixed a sliding window.

Category handyman service, replacement windows

09/11/2007

dianne U.

He always took care in his work. Was neat and did a good clean-up after each work day. He was on time as indicated and put in a full days work. He often had very creative suggestions on how to keep the project moving and alternate solutions to the unexpected problems that arise with a remodeling project. Always very professional.

Description of Work
Mr. Rowe did an excellent job. He did plumbing, installing commodes, vanities and large mirrors, some electrical including new outlets, carpentry including building pantry, putting vents in garage door. Changing locks. Tile work for back splash in Kitchen, Bathroom marble flooring and wall tile in second bathroom. Installing new kitchen range hood, repairing poor work done by another contractor installing kitchen cupboards, raising them up to the ceiling as was on the original plan. Also painting interior bedrooms and two baths. He was reliable, polite and always ready to help with other chores. I would definitely recommend Mr. Rowe and I would hire his services again with confidence.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, locksmith, plumbing, marble & granite, interior painters

08/22/2007

LEE C.

Unoccupied home, gave him a key and daughter oversaw the project. He was always on time and often worked late. Did an excellent job on anything that was asked of him.

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of 2500 square foot home. Did minor carpenter repairs, removed vinyl flooring and minor plumbing.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, plumbing, interior painters

06/23/2007

DENISE W.

(cont.) However the overstove shelf was not in place the 2 electrical outlets were not in place, and he was struggling to locate a part needed for the bathtub handle leak repair. I agreed to go to major home improvement store to try and buy the part so he could finish the kitchen work. This company did not have the part so I tried other places for over an hour of driving. Upon return, I found the cabinet shelf up, 2 outlets wired in, and 4 big holes in the wall. He said that "something" was blocking the wiring access for the outlet, so he'd had to make the holes. I asked if he had a wall patch kit and he said no. His fix was to take a BIG gob of joint compound and fill in the bigger holes. Since it was to go behind a microwave he didn't think the holes would be problem; to me it looked like an unfinished job. Ultimately, he said that he didn't know where to find the bath plumbing part, so I agreed to find it. He agreed to return when the part was available. He repeatedly excused that

Description of Work
> Change front and back door locks and add door viewers (peep holes) > Change kitchen sink faucet from 3-hole faucet to single hole. > Add NewWave under sink water filter faucet (kitchen) > Build shelf in replacement of an over-stove cabinet > Add 2 electrical outlets in kitchen behind stove and above for microwave. > Repair bathtub faucet and handle leak > Adjust stove gas line location. He came to provide an estimate of the repairs on a Saturday afternoon, and agreed to do the work on the following Monday. I called him around 9am to check his arrival time, and tell him where to find the local Home Depot. He arrived on Monday at around 9:30am while I was out at work (I'd left a key). After 1pm, I called him to see how things were going, to which he said "fine". I came home around 5pm to find that the door locks and viewers were installed, the kitchen faucet was changed, the under counter faucet was installed, and the overstove cabinet had been taken down. However the overstove shelf w

05/18/2007

LISA T.

Bunny was great and easy to get a hold of in the beginning. But, although giving a reasonable bid to do the work, we wound up spending an extra $1000 on parts and supplies that weren't included in the original estimate. As far as the work was concerned, I am extremely displeased with how everything turned out. I expressed concern about the floor tile (small mosaic ceramic tiles) as he put them in b/c the tiles looked crooked and uneven but he assured me it'd turn out fine with the grout. It did not. The tile now is wavy and uneven and the grout was done sloppily, such that there are places where it's not even filled in. In the shower, although the tile is straight, again lots of uneven/unfilled grouting. The new plumbing fixtures in the tub were also put in crooked and caulked poorly. In the end, the bathroom was left completely dirty and all supplies were left behind. Bunny had since been unreachable, although I have called many times. I would not recommend his services.

Description of Work
I hired Bunny to install new floor and shower tiles and plumbing fixtures and to do some drywall smoothing/repair in a small residential bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing

03/02/2007

JOHN D.

All work was done in a punctual manner with an attention to detail, very reasonable price, a very nice gentleman, will use him again.

Description of Work
Mr. Bunny patched drywall in the ceiling, caulked, did some minor electrical work, painted interior wall of the garage and reinstalled a toilet.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

01/10/2007

KIMBERLY D.

After having to fire my last contractor due to poor workmanship I was relieved to find Bunny on Angie's List. Bunny is a skilled fix-it man and has revived my 1930 house. He is the first person I have worked with that I haven't needed to ask to redo parts because it wasn't good quality. He does it right the first time. He consulted with me on all the details to ensure he was meeting my expectations and was very easy to work with. He takes great care with his equipment and protected my hardwood floors as he worked. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Bunny built me new front porch railings, restored my back porch and added new screen, put new ropes in and got my old windows working beautifully, installed some locks, put up molding, pressure washed my house, you name it he did it well and for a reasonable price.

Category handyman service, locksmith, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking

12/07/2006

MARY B.

Wonderful. Mr. Bunny came at the appointed time. He is very meticulous about his work and very focused. He is reliable. He instructed me as to what to purchase, and I did not mind, as I could control the process of not purchasing unneeded materials. He cleaned the areas where he worked.

Description of Work
Repaired crack in drywall, installed shoe and crown molding, repaired ceiling leaks in drywall.

Category drywall, woodworking

10/09/2006

TIFFANY S.

They never called me back. If they were too busy, they could have just called me back and let me know.

Description of Work
I called them and left a message for an estimate for some work.

09/11/2006

MARK T.

Bunny was awesome! Very nice & HONEST which is very rare. He was on time, knowledgeable, did a great job, and it was affordable. I would recommend him to anybody!

Description of Work
Replaced two window sills. Repaired moldings.

08/13/2006

BENJAMIN R.

Harold ''Bunny'' Rowe is prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and diligent. He even took the time to show us how to do a few things ourselves. And his price is very low. We will definitely be calling him back next time we need some work done around the house.

Description of Work
Repaired and stabilized a swingset; did minor repairs around house; painted two rooms.

Category handyman service, interior painters

06/23/2006

DOROTHY S.

Description of Work
Helped pull up carpet in my dining room.

05/22/2006

CHRISTINE W.

Just excellent on time courteous, extremely conscientious. I think he can probably handle any home construction job.

Description of Work
Secured floor boards, repaired drywall ceiling in garage, painted various rooms.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters