Marasco Computer Solutions

With Angi since April 2018

Computer Training

Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you the same values of exceptional professional service and guaranteed satisfaction....

Computer Maintenance & Repair Computer Upgrades Virus & Malware Removal Troubleshooting Computer & Equipment Installation Router/Modem/Wifi Network Setup Data Backup and Protection Website Design & Hosting Custom Built Computers Computer & Equipment Sales

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

08/09/2019

He was professional and did a good job fixing my computer, I woud definitely reccomend him.

Description of Work
He fixed my computer.

08/09/2019

It was a really great job!

Description of Work
They did general computer repair.

Category

08/08/2019

I was very impressed. It was a long process to find somebody that was reasonably priced. He came recommended from a friend. He is also an electrician, not only he is knowledgeable about the software but he also know how to connect everything. My husband and I were very impressed.

Description of Work
We had a large networking project. Computer network.

08/08/2019

It was perfect no issues at all

Description of Work
Networking and wifi printer

08/21/2018

My husband and I built a new home and we needed an entire computer networking system set up. In addition, we needed an alarm system installed. The builder wanted 3 times the cost of what we were quoted by Marasco Computer Solutions. Mr. Marasco was extremely professional and provided excellent service. Having teenagers in the home and with my home office, there was a lot of work involved. Our fami...

Description of Work
In home networking

Category home security systems,computer repair