J and K pressure washing services

4.4

Founded 2017 •

1240 Twelve Oaks Dr

Douglasville, GA 30134

J and K Pressure Washing has been in business since 2017. We started our company to provide top notch residential & commercial pressure washing. We are a husband and wife duo and are very family oriented. Call us today to schedule your free estimate for all your Pressure washing and gutter cleaning needs....

4.4

4.2

4.2

Resposiveness

pressure washing (7)gutter cleaning (1)

10/08/2020

Mr. James was very nice and professional. The pressure wash of my house didn't go well you can still see the mold/mildew on the vinyl siding and for the window let just say the where cleaner before he clean them now they are dirty with a milky film on them..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Wash Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Hello Mrs Gates Let me first off saying that I'm sorry for your bad experience with J and K Pressure washing, but I would like to also thank you for the opportunity to come back out and educate and correct the areas of concern If you choose to use our services again I will be more than willing to give a 10% discount because you are a valued customer.

08/25/2020

They did a great job. I'll be scheduling another appointment to clean the driveway and decks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressured washed house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

06/03/2020

It was good. I have no problems with them. Everything was good. They came in and did their work. Their customer service was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressured washed my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/06/2020

James arrived on time, did a great job and left the windows very clean. I will hire again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows pressure washed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

04/09/2020

Very well very professional and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

01/24/2019

It was a wonderful service. We were going to have our house painted and the house had a lot of dirt that needed to be removed. They cleaned the home so well that the old paint almost looked new when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing of home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

01/24/2019

It was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway and house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Residential and commercial pressure washing & gutter cleaning

painting & wood repair