Chinchilla Appliance Repair

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Located In

Zephyrhills, FL 33542

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair

appliance repair202133547
Microwave diagnosis

Chinchilla Appliance Repair is based out of Zephyrhills FL. We are owner operated and we provide general appliance repair services. We offer repairs for all Major home appliance brands and we have the skill and knowledge to fix your issues in a timely manner. Call or click for an estimate today....

appliance repair (10)large appliances (1)small appliance repair (1)

04/05/2021

Mario knew exactly what was wrong within minutes of talking to me about the problem I was having with my refrigerator. Not only did he find and solve the issue, he also leveled my doors and made sure everything was in working order before he left. I would hire him again in an instant and will be sure to recommend him to my friends. Punctual, friendly, reliable, and knows his stuff!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair/Servicing

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

04/02/2021

To start with Chinchilla Apliance Repair is the best thing that happened to my family and I . Over 20 years of experience very well educated , very well customer service, VERY WELL family oriented the Best. VERY WELL RECOMMENDED IN ALL ASPECT . Thank you again for been here for us.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

04/02/2021

The repair was fast and very convenient! Super friendly and informative. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Dyer Repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/30/2021

NEVER AGAIN 12/23/20 Repair was "performed" .... as per ticket - "SC Error (Drain error) Cleaned tub to pump hose and tested. Unit OK. No leak. ..... $120.00 now on 03/30/21, unit doing the same. Contacted the provider to request they come to check and refused unless I paid the full fee again. They said they did not have any obligation to return to evaluation of the same problem no matter how long...

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

All our repairs have 30 to 90 day labor warranty, which you are out of. We explained that you would have to pay a diagnostic fee again, and not upfront. Your response was Florida law says you havevto warrant your repairs for a year, I'll do some research and never heard back from you. Have fun on your slandering campaign.

01/22/2021

Amazing!!!!

Description of Work
Microwave install

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/22/2021

On time, good value for price

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/21/2021

They were wonderful. They were perfect, clean, neat and nice. They had a reasonable price. We will use them forever.

Description of Work
They fixed my washing machine.

Category appliance sales

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/20/2021

They were really good. They were on time, professional, and clean. I'm happy with the service. They had a reasonable

Description of Work
They fixed my refrigerator.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/15/2021

I would definitly use Chinchilla Appliance Repair again. Mario provided was able to make an appointment quickly to diagnose my microwave. He showed up right on time and called 30 min prior to arrive. He had all the tool to make a diagnosis quickly and provided all the details to what parts were needed. He is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
microwave diagnosis

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

01/15/2021

Was a good experience they was on time. Explain me everething that i Need to know about the reparation. Give me guarantee in the job

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Large Appliance Repair, Large Appliance Installation, Dishwasher Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Stove Repair, We work on almost all major home brands

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover