Snodgrass Heating & Air

Founded 1964 • With Angi since May 2007

5703 Red Boat Lake Rd

Winter Springs, FL 32708

Snodgrass Air Conditioning and Heating was established in 1956 with a customer base in Seminole and Orange counties. We are a safety oriented company. We have a proven knowledge in selection, purchasing, cost and job estimating and the installation of heating and air conditioning units. Our company expansion and business growth has been solely via word of mouth and repeat business rather than mass advertising. We pride ourselves in effective listening skills to understand and satisfy our customers needs. Our company has a personal commitment to family, friends and community....

11/30/2018

JENNIFER R.

Sun City Heating and Air was sent out by my warranty company, after the visit, my air still was not working and parts had to be ordered and of course most of it was not covered by my warranty. I declined their service. I called my usual company Snodgrass Air Conditioning and Heating and they were out promptly, had my air up and running in less than an hour and I have found them to be the most reliable and reasonably prices company in Central Florida. Brian had originally corrected an issue with my air for around $100 when I first purchased my home, where 3 other companies told me I needed new unit or new lines run under my house. They truly are the only ones I will ever call in Central Florida.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

01/26/2017

Stephanie E.

He's very good. (Price) I didn't feel it was- I don't remember what it was but I thought it was reasonable. (Quality) Also an A, They were excellent. Its the second time I've used them. So I will probably use them again. They were very professional. They were prompt. They fixed the problem with great expertise. They knew what they were doing and I definitely would use them again.

Description of Work
It was a maintenance call.

01/23/2017

Susan G.

02/25/2016

Nancy G.

06/18/2015

Pat B.

It always goes great with Snodgrass. I have used them since 1980 when I had fuel oil! They have serviced and sold me my air conditioning units (only twice since we switched from fuel oil. They are friendly, professional, reliable and reasonable cost wise for their services and their units if you need to replace. They will continue to service my home. Brian is honest, respectful and goes above and beyond. I recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
annual spring service. Checked, cleaned ,changed filter and serviced air conditioner, Also checked heat unit.

10/22/2014

Jose B F.

I thought we would have to replace our air conditioning and a friend of mine recommended him. He came out and he said that it still has a good life left if we spend like $400. So, he saved us quite a bit of money.

Description of Work
I have used Snodgrass Heating & Air for air condition service.

02/20/2014

Karin W.

It went great! We have used Snodgrass for almost 24 years now and have never had a bad experience. Brian is a very honest and trustworthy man and provides the highest quality work! The business has been in the family since its inception and they continue to run the business with the utmost integrity! I would highly recommend them for all your heating and cooling needs!

Description of Work
He had to replace some coils that were under warranty for our AC unit!

02/07/2014

christine G.

Brian and his technician arrived to repair and replace damper board. After further investigating, he stated I did not need that expensive part. He is extremely honest. Could've sold me expensive part but was trustworthy!

Description of Work
Thought I needed a new damper board (was told by large a/c company.) Turns out did not need expensive board, but smail part (capacitor.) He checked all operation and amperages.

05/18/2007

DANA I.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Annual SERVICE.

ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc

Ed & Kerri Hearsay, along with Patrick Cheney & Eddie Hearsay Jr. are the proud owners of ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist, Inc. Ed has a Florida Contractor License as well as NADCA certification. Kerri has an extensive business background and has operated ABC Air Duct Cleaning in Orlando for over 25 years. Eddie, Jr. grew up in the family business and has been servicing Orlando area clients for over a decade. Eddie’s a graduate from the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration technology (HVAC) program at Southern Technical College. Patrick was born and raised here in central Florida. He has been in the A/C industry for the past 17 years and has always taken pride in his work and enjoys helping people solve their heating and cooling problems. ABC Air & Heat specializes in residential and light commercial sales and service, and has technicians capable of repairing, replacing, or servicing every major make and model of HVAC equipment.

Offers by ABC Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist Inc on Angi
    Complete Air Mechanical

Complete Air Mechanical is a family owned and operated HVAC and IAQ company that has been servicing the Central Florida area since 1992. We are committed to providing top quality service to our 21,000 and growing family of customers. Don't be mislead by other companies low prices & false advertising gimmicks only intended for one sole purpose, to get their foot in your door and add everything needed to the low prices or to upgrade you with some "bait & switch sales pitch". We do not believe that is a good beginning to an honest relationship. In today's economy, finding a good deal AND an honest company is imperative: We can help. Let Complete Air Mechanical show you the comfortable side of air conditioning. From replacing your existing system in your home to customizing energy solutions for new homes, Complete Air Mechanical delivers all your comfort needs at an affordable price. We feel that Complete Air Mechanical is more than just another contractor on the job. We view ourselves as an HVAC professional that will work with our customers to meet a common goal. To accomplish this feat, we must provide the best service and the best solutions at our very best price until comfort and satisfaction is achieved. Choosing the WRONG company could cost you more than you bargained for! Count on us to be your contractor of choice.

Offers by Complete Air Mechanical on Angi
    Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Serving Central & South Florida for over 25 years, Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating provides personalized, high-quality air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality services.

Offers by Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi