Oscar Tree Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2018

Winter Springs

Winter Springs, FL 32708

Oscar Tree Services has many years of experience.We provide all kinds of tree services. Our professionals can safely and effectively complete the task. If you need a reliable tree service you can call us now! Tree Company;Stump Grinding;Tree Cutting;Tree Care;Tree Trimming;Moss removal;Tree
Tree removals  project
Tree removals

tree service

2021

07/03/2020

Dion P.

I requested 6 quotes. Only 3 replued. Oscar came by and gave me a quote within two days and did the work within 5 days of the quote request. One on the companies that replied could not have anyone out to do the quote until 10 days after I requested. Oscar's price was fair and his team did exactly what was agreed to!

Description of Work
tree trimming and removal

10/02/2019

Alex A.

Excellent trees were removed in one day and cleaning done right away, excellent communication and excellent tree services

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

Our pleasure to be able to help!

07/14/2019

Anthony H.

Never called me. I did hire wood doctor. Wood doctor did an awesome job at a fair price

Description of Work
None never called me

Category tree service

We did go and give you the written estimate but you did not approved it. That’s the reason why we did not call you back to schedule the job! Sorry about the miss understanding!

04/16/2019

Mallory B.

I requested a quote through Angie's List and Oscar's wife called me the same day. He came out and gave me a quote the next afternoon (after he had worked all day). He was kind, polite, and very knowledgeable. He was the only of the estimators that pointed out a severe issue we had around our screen enclosure and how he would help fix it. His quote was extremely fair. His was the second lowest, but his service was the highest of all of the companies. Once I gave them the go ahead he scheduled me for the next day. He knew we would be having severe rain later in the week and he wanted to make sure he could get to us quickly before the weekend. As you can see from the attached picture, the bushes/trees (Viburnum) were EXTREMELY close to our screen enclosure and they were about 2 stories tall. They did not make a single cut to the screen--despite having to use the stump grinder almost directly on top of it. He also recommended his brother to us to replace the trees that were removed, which was great b/c most of the companies I've been in contact with do not replace. I cannot recommend them enough. The landscaping around the screen enclosure has caused us a lot of issues and it was great to have them taken care of so easily.

Description of Work
Large Tree/Hedge Removal

Category tree service

It was our pleasure to be able to help you!

02/06/2019

Michael A.

All aspects of project went extremely well. All workers with required equipment were punctual, and worked hard through its completion. Price was very fair. Owner stayed and worked along side workers, especially during cleanup. Constantly appraised during project with updates, if I had questions or concerns, which were promptly addressed. I would highly recommend Oscar Tree Service for your tree/landscape services project.

Description of Work
Area along lakefront needed major cleaning of vine growth, weeds, underbrush, and some stump grinding.

Thank you very much!

02/05/2019

bob T.

Oscar tree service did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Tree cutting service

Category tree service

It was our pleasure to do the work at your property

01/25/2019

William H.

I am disappointed with our experience. Oscar removed trees, but got into a dispute with one of our neighbors that could have been avoided if he had consulted with me and/or our neighbor before completing the job to make sure there wouldn't be problems. Then I asked for Oscar to fill out a W9 form for tax purposes because this is a rental property so I need to turn this into our accountant. Oscar filled out a W9, but indicated he's an individual, or single-member LLC, however he provided the LLC’s EIN. This is incorrect. As an individual or single-member LLC, the owner’s social security number is required. I explained this to Oscar but he refuses to update the W9 form correctly, so now I am potentially liable for 25% tax on my payment to him. I think this is unfair and unethical. I am trying to do my taxes "by the book," and follow tax laws, but he will not cooperate. I would avoid this company.

Description of Work
Removal of trees

Category tree service

We did provided all the information requested and also solved the inconvenient with the neighbor. We are trying to do the best to get in compliance with all our customers and also with the IRS but giving away the social security number of the owner of the company is a sensitive information that we are not allowed to give away. We have worked with other companies and submitted the W9 form with the same information and no one had any problems with it. Also our CPA confirm this. Please feel free to contact our accountant for more information! Thank you

01/09/2019

Sandor S.

Awesome :)

Description of Work
Removing the trees and bushes around the house

09/22/2018

Jose G.

From the moment I introduced myself with Oscar I could tell that he was a professional and knew the Ins and outs of his scope of practice. I had a mini jungle in my back yard that needed to be tackled and Oscar delivered. All of my needs where met fro beginning to end. Oscar showed up in the middle of the job(unlike other companies that won't be mentioned)to oversee the progress. That I liked, not because the crew was incompetent, but because that spoke to me that he makes sure the job is done to HIS expectations! No doubt I will hire again for a future job!

Description of Work
Various trees and bamboo from back yard removed to clear way for fence.

Category tree service

Thank you! It was our pleasure to help you!

08/23/2018

Diane U.

Trees look much better now!

Description of Work
trimmed 3 trees

Category tree service

Thank you! It is our pleasure to work for you

06/21/2018

Robert C.

Oscar and his team did a phenomenal job! I had two trees that needed to be removed and called three Tree Services to come give me a quote. Not only was Oscar's the best price with the Angie's List Discount, but he was super fast. Getting to me for an estimate the same day I called and removed the trees just a few days after I accepted his quote. They even removed a very small tree that I was going to cut myself at no additional charge. No question, I will definitely call Oscar's Tree Service the next time I need tree work done.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

Category tree service

It was our pleasure to work for you!

03/02/2018

Giovanni B.

Excellent. Timely, fast, efficient. Used before and will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

01/31/2018

Martin L.

I thought they were easy to work with, and professional. He had to use a Bobcat and I was impressed with the way they handled it. They didn't do any damage with the equipment, and they did a great job all around. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Remove damaged trees from hurricane, adding a border and some mulch, install sod.

01/30/2018

Sonya E.

Very very pleased. I would recommend them to anyone from my grandmother to my best friend. They're the nicest crew I ever met. They show up early and stay late. Very professional. I've had a lot of tree work done for years and wish I've known this company longer. For the quality of work they do their price point is amazing. They were the only company that showed up within the hour when we had the hurricane recently to remove trees in our way.

Description of Work
They trimmed a huge oak tree, cut a huge pine tree. They did stump grinding, hauled and cleaned everything away.

01/26/2018

Adriana G.

They did a great and professional

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Tree Work Now Inc.

We serve all of Central Florida with a meticulous, talented team that "wows" neighbors like you daily. Our Certified Arborist can advise you on the health, safety and beauty of your trees while our top-rated crews can safeguard your property with low-impact equipment. We look forward to providing you with extraordinary service. "Every Detail. Every Time." is our motto and we live it every day. Please request a free onsite estimate at treeworknow.com or call/text 407-416-2704 or 386-747-8933. Thank you!

2022 Super Service Award

Tree Monkeys, Inc.

Tree Monkey's Inc is central Florida's number one Tree Trimming and Removal Company. With over 30 year's experience we can guarantee the job gets done on time, the right way and the first time. We are located in Oviedo, Florida and we service Orlando, Seminole and Orange County. We also will travel within a 40 mile radius. We take pride in our professional customer service and our quality workmanship. We offer a broad range of services.We know the importance of maintaining your trees, not only for looks, but also to maintain safety and property value. Improper tree trimming can cause disease and damage to your home and the tree. It can also provide more light and raise limbs to allow clearance for mowers, cars. rv's and boats. We have all the proper equipment to offer land clearing and stump removal. We can mulch the tree trimmings and leave the mulch with you, or haul it off to the dump, whichever you prefer. We have all types of special offers on tree trimming and tree removal as well as land clearing and the demossing of your trees. Hire the licensed and Insured professionals at Tree Monkey's Inc to complete your next job Office 407-542-4553 Owner/Operator Sabrina: (239) 357-8464

Jays Quality Tree Service

Jays Quality Tree Service, we have been serving the central florida area since 1979 we are a family owned and operated business. We are fully licensed and insured. We offer a large variety of services; tree removal & trimming, thinning, top outs, land clearing, stump grinding, cabling & bracing to prevent a tree from splitting and more. We specailize in large and dangerous tree removals, no job too big or small- we do it all! We also have seasoned firewood for delivery or pick up! Call our Office at 407-880-2221 or the cell at 407-358-4188.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Tree Service, Tree Service Provider, Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Contractor Tree Company;Stump Grinding;Tree Cutting;Tree Care;Tree Trimming;Moss removal;Tree Maintenance