Indoor Air Quality Solutions

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2011

Indoor Air Quality Solutions, IAQS, is Your #1 Provider of Orlando Mold Inspection and Testing, Indoor Air Quality Inspection and Testing, Mold Remediation Protocol. Indoor Air Quality Solutions, IAQS is a Central Florida based Indoor Air Quality Consulting Company that provides Superior Indoor Air Quality and indoor Environmental Diagnostic Inspections by Florida Licensed Mold Assessors (Inspectors) and Council Certified Indoor Air Quality Consultants (CIEC's). Finding and identifying the cause and origin of an unhealthy indoor environment involves the knowledge and experience Microshield has in building sciences, industrial hygiene and indoor environmental risk assessment. Identifying an unhealthy indoor environment is not why our clients hire Microshield. They hire Microshield to determine the Cause and Origin of the unhealthy indoor environmental and provide a specific scope of work designed to return their indoor environment to a Healthy Indoor Environment. Our Goal is to Educate our Clients and be a resource for them both during and after the assessment and to help our Clients improve their indoor environment with building envelope and indoor environmental recommendations specific to their needs and goals. Our goal is to become our Clients personal Indoor Environmental consultant for life! Healthier Air Starts Here....

J & R Restoration Services Inc

J & R restoration is a locally owned & operated restoration company. For the past 15 years our team of highly trained and licensed technicians have helped hundreds of other families, individuals, and businesses restore their home/property from water, mold and fire damage. With around the clock service we are always available when disaster strikes. No job is ever to big or to small. Call us today and let our family help yours! Learn more about our services with these helpful videos: Water Damage: https://youtu.be/nErSmjHMKuM Mold:https://youtu.be/HzfVXb1ZF_U Fire & Smoke Damage: https://youtu.be/2T8ylQn9eEg

Second Advent Painting & Pressure Washing

Second Advent Painting & Pressure Washing is a small Christian company committed to customer satisfaction including the price. Customers can be sure that what they pay for is what they will get, and even more. If you're looking for good pricing and quality work, your search ends with us. SAPPW believes in the Biblical admonition "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might. . . ." Ecc. 9:10. Happy customers, Happy Life.

Dan Painting Group LLC

Celebrating 10 Years of Professionalism DAN PAINTING GROUP, LLC, (DPG) brings 10 years of professional painting, waterproofing and restoration experience to Central Florida’s businesses. The organization has grown into a well-respected commercial painting and restoration company, and has delivered an impressive portfolio of work on time and on budget. We have set a standard of responsive performance and service in how we handle our projects as well as how we treat our subcontractors, suppliers, and employees. Every project is safely completed with the highest quality products, skilled craftsmen and on-site professional project managers. At DAN PAINTING GROUP, LLC., we guarantee quality service and superior results. DPG is licensed, bonded, and strategically staffed to deliver exactly what you need, when and where you need.

07/17/2017

John and Lydia were very professional, knowledgeable and thorough.

Description of Work
Indoor environmental assessment

Category home inspection

03/31/2015

Lumber Liquidators sold me laminate flooring. I was very happy with the quality and beauty of the laminate floors. Recently they have had issues with chemicals coming from the flooring and if that was true then I would need for them, or worst case, me to replace them. Therefore, it was important to know if there was a problem. I hired Indoor Air Quality Solutions to come with equipment and test al...

Description of Work
Tested for the presence of formaldehyde from laminate floors.

11/13/2013

Please with professional testing and reporting of test results. They expedited process and retested to ensure mold and/or spores were in "normal range."

Description of Work
Post remediation verification inspection (PRVI) clearance test to ensure environment has been returned to normal ecology regarding mold growth and/or spores.

03/10/2013

All went very well, they were a team of 3 all family. They are very knowledgeable, John has building contractor experience and understands the contruction enviornment. It was an overall good expierience.

Description of Work
Air quality test throughout the home, checked attic for evironmental problems. Made recommendation to get energy survey and to have sealing done around all ceiling lights.

01/24/2013

Everything was great! The report provided all the information the lender was looking for and I was a satisfied home buyer fully informed about the house I was trying to purchase.

Description of Work
Microshield provided a full microbial inspection and detailed report of a house I was in the process of trying to purchase. They informed me of everything going on in the house, from any mold in the walls, to what is coming through the air vents. They performed a visual inspection as well as taking indoor environmental measurements. They measure down to .5 micrometers for particulates. The inspection report is very detailed and gives both a general overview of what they are are looking at with specific details of what they found. They also give a good overview of general recommendations for things anyone can do to improve the air quality in their home, as well as very specific recommendations to improve on based on their findings. Microshield was very timely and professional and helped answer all of my questions. They reviewed their findings with me, summarizing what was going into the report. I received the report electronically and in a timely manner. The report helped satisfy the requirements my lender was requesting concerning the house. I enjoyed working with them to learn more about the home I purchased in addition to satisfying my lender's requirement.

Category home inspection,mold removal

Indoor Air Quality Solutions, IAQS is a Central Florida based Indoor Air Quality Consulting Company that provides Supirior Indoor Air Quality and indoor Environmental Diagnostic Inspections by Florida Licensed Mold Assessors & Council Certified Indoor Air Quality Consultants (CIEC's) Our Services Include; Radon Testing, Odor Investigation, IAQ Indoor Air Quality Testing, Mold Inspection & Testing, Mold Remediation Protocol, Thermal Imaging & Infrared IR Inspections, Water Damage Inspections

We do not offer Mold Remediation Services. In the State of Florida it is against the law and a direct conflict of interest to provide both Mold Assessment and Mold Remediation on the same project.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express