Budget Blinds of Oviedo Florida

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2006

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving Oviedo have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds Serving Oviedo will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you. Call us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We’ll bring you the highest quality and most fashionable window coverings in Oviedo and surrounding areas. Looking forward to helping you beautify your home!...

Cornerstone Custom Blinds, Inc

Call now at 407-542-5653 / 407-310-8539! We install and ONLY repair what we have installed. With over 6 years of professional custom designing experience, we are here to address any window treatment needs you may have. * Venetian blind with remote control * Double Roller Blind * White Plantation Shutters * Honeycomb Pleated Cellular Shades * Roller Shades * White Faux Wood Blinds * Silver Metal Blinds * Vertical Blinds

groundupconstructiongroup

groundupconstructiongroup is a family owned local business backed with over 10 years of experience. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Gold Coast Home Improvements

With twenty years in the business we can do anything from a kitchen and bathroom remodel to a Dream addition! Ask us about any military discounts, VA discounts, or senior discounts that might be available in your area. When we save, we pass that savings down to you!

Offers by Gold Coast Home Improvements  on Angi

01/17/2018

Rob W.

Way over priced. Not sense of urgency. Owner looked and acted as if he had somewhere else to be/ $300 over priced.

Description of Work
Window treatments.

08/14/2017

Frank A.

Installation very professional and installer friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
Inside Plantation Shutters

10/21/2015

Yvonne S.

I selected cellular blinds which open both from the bottom and the top. This feature allows natural light and privacy. The blinds and curtains looked great as well as the rods with antique looking finials. Once installed, the rooms looked great! The front door has beveled and I wanted a black out shade for privacy; the Roman shade was perfect! I received many compliments from friends and relatives when they saw the finished products. The transformation was amazing. I highly recommend Budget Blinds because the service was professional, friendly, they were on time, and there were so many styles and fabrics to choose from. Don't waste your time going anywhere else as I did; go to Budge Blinds.

Description of Work
Arrived on time to measure all windows, front door and sliding door.

09/06/2015

Alicia B.

The process or estimating, ordering and installing could not possibly have been easier and the shutters are unbelievable! The Budget Blinds rep very quickly answered our request for an in-home estimate. She brought plenty of examples and materials with her, leaving nothing to doubt. We told her what we wanted and she worked with that request, making suggestions, but never pressuring us to change our mind or to buy something. She both professional and personable, giving us confidence in her, the product and the company. If only every company rep was like her! After we placed our order, the rep then gave us an estimate on delivery date of our custom shutters. The company was true to its word; the installer showed up on time, installed the shutters beautifully and even completely cleaned up after himself. Like the estimator, the installer was great to work with. Having just moved into our home, we have other projects in mind, so we didn't order all the blinds we would have liked. But that day is coming and when it does, we will definitely call Budget Blinds. Who can you trust with your window treatments? For us, that's one tough decision out of the way. Call them.

Description of Work
Budget blinds custom fabricated plantation shutters for two bedrooms, a bathroom and a hallway.

09/06/2015

Yvonne S.

Julia arrived on time with a vast variety of fabrics, styles and pricing to choose from. She worked with me to get the best quality within my budget. While my order was being processed, she kept me informed about the installation dates and once the order was complete, she arrived to personally oversee the installation and to make sure everything was correct. Although I had recently moved into my home, and I was still unpacking, when Zeke and Julia arrived for the installation, they both wore booties to protect my floors! Both Julia and Zeke were courteous and professional. I have invested in beautiful window treatments that will not have to be replaced for many, many years. The fabrics, patterns, shades and rods look fabulous and I get many compliments from friends and family. I am extremely pleased with Budge Blinds and would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Accurately measured and installed shades, rods, and curtains. The shades can open from the top and the bottom. A special curtain was manufactured for the front door, which has beveled glass on the upper part. The curtain provides shade and privacy.

09/05/2015

Erin C.

We had Julia out to our house to measure. She is great!! Very professional and friendly. October 2014 we had half of our house windows done with wood blinds. June 2015 we had them come out and do the other half. Installers are quick and clean. They noticed right away that one of the decorative cornices was cracked when taken out of package. He installed cracked one and ordered us a new one. As soon as new one came in they immediately came over and installed it for us. We have recommended Budget Blinds to several friends!

Description of Work
Installed wood blinds

06/17/2013

susan L.

They were great. I really liked the owner and the installer. They were both really nice and very professional. Their work was very good quality.

Description of Work
I used the services of Budget Blinds of Oviedo Florida. They did all the windows and patio door in my rental house and two patios at my house.

05/28/2013

Stephanie T.

We had Ian come out to give us an estimate to get 10 windows fitted for plantation shutters. We do like to get the best deal so we also had other estimates as well, but ended up going with Ian. He measured everything, helped pick out the color, and gave us the estimate and went over the warranty which was the main reason we chose Budget Blinds. We encountered 2 issues: 1) The moulding around the shutters had visible gaps in the corners. 2) The divider bar in one of the shutters didn't cover the window divider as we were told it would. The frame around the windows was unacceptable and my husband had to take off of work to have the installer come back. When the installer came back the 2nd time, he agreed that the job should have been done better the first time. After a lot of effort, the installer did what he could, but my husband ended up putting in time get things right. Also, when my husband called Ian about the 2nd issue, Ian explained that the divider wasn't guaranteed to be in the right place. Really?!?! This was news to us and Ian further explained that he doesn't like to give all the information to the customer because he doesn't want to cloud their head with the details..this was a little deceitful in my opinion and put a bad taste in my mouth. I definitely would have wanted to know this information since we were spending so much money on this permanent fixture. We are waiting for Ian to come back to us about the window solution with the divider - so far now word. I was also hoping he would have called us after the installer came out the 2nd time just to see how things are, but he didn't. Not a terrible thing, but it would have displayed good customer service. I'll update this posting once we hear back about the 2nd issue we had. I can't say that I would recommend them right now.

Description of Work
Install 10 sets of Plantation Shutters in our home.

02/20/2013

christina N.

Excellent in every way...price, quality, appearance. We only did the master bed & bath along with the dining room after installing new windows but we've decided to do the whole house after a few months of having these window treatments. They look amazing and the quality is wonderful. We have three cats, a dog and a toddler - we've had no problems with our daughter opening and closing them, nor from the cats trying to get in the windows when the blinds are closed. Everything is working smoothly and continuing to look great. We have some other remodeling happening and I am planning on calling Ian to come back out and measure for the rest of the windows in the house within the next two months, or once we've finished up with the rehab projects. Looking forward to working with Budget Blinds again...we had a nightmare trying to get this style of blind for our large custom picture windows when we shopped elsewhere. Ian made it happen - and all within a very fair timeframe of two weeks - from measure, to order, to install. FIVE STARS!

Description of Work
Cellular shades for master bedroom/bath and dining room - cordless, bottom up/top down style w/room darkening.

02/18/2013

Sherri M.

Wonderful experience. Ian was the sales person. He was very helpful with helping choose styles and colors.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters for 4 windows, Shades for glass sliding door and roll up shade for french doors.

Budget Blinds of Oviedo Florida

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2006

332 Streamview Way

Winter Springs, FL 32708

Blinds, Shutters, Shades & Drapes.

Blind Repair & Cleaning.