A BUDGET TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2005

4.3

Our philosophy since 1993, with the promotion of the International Society of Arboriculture in this region, has been to educate our consumers to proper pruning structure and techniques. We developed a specific program for main stem development and proper pruning techniques that defied the norm in this area. All of the tree pruners of this time were taught to “clean up” the trees and virtually strip them of growth between the trunks & main stems out to the tips (lions-tailing) – through education and perseverance we managed to develop and maintain a recommendable amount of customers who were interested in proper pruning and main stem development and the importance of Urban Forestry....

Everything Green Tree Service

Specializing in TREE REMOVAL AND TREE TRIMMING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We have been in business for over 20 years!

JB Tree care

Providing safe, quality, affordable tree care in Central Florida for over 25 years. Professional tree pruning and removal techniques, stump grinding, lot clearing, fertilization, and emergency hurricane and storm services. Emphasis on safety on the the job with proper gear and a fleet of new and well-maintained vehicles and equipment. Reliable service including a thorough clean-up of your property. Led by a second generation arborist, JB Tree Care is military veteran owned and operated.

Offers by JB Tree care on Angi
Ryan's All-In-One Landscaping LLC

With over 15 combined years of professional landscaping experience, we are here to address all your landscaping needs and dreams. Landscaping luxury made affordable, where quality is key.

11/12/2021

Barbara W.

Excellent service, very professional and cleanup work well done. Tree climber professional, walked yard before job, discussed items for work and proceeded with job. Cleanup crew did very good job. I have been using Budget Tree Service for over 35 year. They have a professional arborist on staff which is very helpful in determining issues on trees. Thank you all for your work.

Description of Work
thinning out heavy, overhanging limbs in a laurel oak, mulberry tree and removed dead, wind damaged bamboo.

07/16/2021

ROSALIE H.

Out of few estimates we decided to hire A Budget Tree Service to trim several trees before hurricane season. The salesman explained the do's and don't of the trimming we requested. He laser pointed to the areas we wanted trimmed and photographed it which were sent with our estimate. Because of his knowledge, we chose them to do the job. The four man crew showed up on time and got to work right away. They had a couple of rain delays during the day because some of the trimming required a climb. The crew was polite, professional, and respectful of the property, cleaning up debris as they went. We did a final walk-through with the crew leader to make sure we were satisfied. They did a great job and we would recommend A Budget Tree Service!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

02/16/2021

Velma C.

Description of Work
My husband and I first saw, “A Budget Tree Service, Inc.” at a neighbors’ house. We liked their use of equipment and I called and made an appointment for a yard assessment. Brad came to the home site. He assessed our property tree cut need, explained and discussed the work to be done and he took pictures of the trees. Days later, he sent two pages via email. Page one included a breakdown of our discussion and copies of the pictures he took of the branches to be cut. They were marked in red highlighting and page two was the proposal/cost. My husband and I accepted the proposal and I was very impressed to be given the option of signing the proposal via his computer generated form. On Monday, 02/15/2021, Carlos and his crew were @ our home from about 0800 to 1600. They were prompt and professional. I asked and was granted permission to photograph and video them as they worked. I noted how safety of self and each other and for their equipment was their paramount theme and was well maintained. They had a teamwork approach and every one seem to know well his role and worked autonomously. Throughout the day, these guys maintained well the integrity of our home and property and they got the job done. I am so pleased by every aspect of their services that, I placed the contact information for, “A Budget Tree Service, Inc.” in my Rolodex. Summation of work done: Spectacular! Carlos and his crew were awesome. They showed me how tree cutting is truly an “Art Form.”

04/30/2020

Michelle S.

We had a Camphor tree in our front yard that needed 4 limbs trimmed off the house and driveway. They arrived early and took care of trimming and cleaned up debris as well as blowing the debris off the porch and driveway! I would highly recommended and use them in the future Satisfied Customer, M.L. Smith

Description of Work
Tree Limb Removal

07/25/2019

kevin W.

Called them out a little over a month ago - bid was $640 or so. Called a month and a few days later and wanted them to do the work - but finalize the bid (they left off the price off the original bid, missed some branches in the description, etc.) They said it was a little over 30 days had to do another bid. We added one more small amount of work and now it is $900! We were told that now due to heat and humidity it would require 3 men. Really?

Description of Work
Tree trimming

11/02/2018

Anne L.

Dud an outstanding job, arrived on schedule, carried out work safely, quickly, minimizing damage to surrounding shrubs, courteous workers, cleaned up after work completed. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
3 large palm trees removed and stump grunding

09/05/2018

Dawn B.

The property was covered in Palmeadow‘s, vines, scrub oak and 30 years of overgrowth. The transformation is more. than our original expectations. Both Curtis and Andre were very professional with just terrific customer service. Needless to say we are awestruck with the beautiful property they uncovered for us.

Description of Work
Bobcat land clearing and hauling. Between Andre and Curtis behind the wheel of that bobcat were just amazing and it was fascinating to watch.

11/09/2017

Paula M.

They are sanctioned by the city so that is why I used them. they were very professional, good at what they did. I felt they were fair.

Description of Work
They trimmed trees.

08/28/2017

Bruce G.

Tree was partially cut down due to weather issues. Due to personell reasons they were not able to come back to the following week and did not show up on the day they were scheduled to. Removal of stump grindings which I paid extra for was challenging. Overall the quality of the work was good.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

07/24/2017

Ember J.

I was not home when they came, so they just left the estimate. However budget it was not. Where other places where going with 600-800 they were quoting 1800. Would not want to do business with them at all.

Description of Work
Got an estimate to remove an oak tree from my front yard.

A BUDGET TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2005

4.3

710 E SR 434

Winter Springs, FL 32708

TREE REMOVAL, PRUNING & CARE; STUMP GRINDING; PALM & TREE FERTILIZING & MYCORRHIZAE APPLICATIONS