Jim's Fabric & Upholstry

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2005

Upholstering - Boat & Auto

tbd...

FAMILY FURNITURE ANTIQUES, INC.

We are family owned and in business since 1992. We personally work on your treasures and restore them to your satisfaction. We treat your treasures like our own. PLEASE NOTE: we do not do upholstery. We like to buy antique furniture, then restore it by stripping and refinishing it to its original luster. We do repairs on most wood furniture. We offer the service of painting, too.

Guerri's Antique Restoration

My family and I have been dedicated to the restoration of antiques furniture and art objects for the past 60 years and we have enjoyed every moment. I personally travel to Rome and Florence at least once a year to attend seminars, to improve our skills and learn new techniques.

All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY

The Professional Team of All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration is capable of handling, as well as carrying everything necessary to provide immediate on-site furniture disassembling, assembling and all repairs, on wood, leather, vinyl, fabric, upholstery, restorations of antiques, metal, stone, and mechanisms. Methods and products are chosen to make their repairs permanent, invisible and to return furniture to its original or even better condition. On-site or in-shop services offered to all: Manufactures, Stores, Vendors, Warehouses, Designers, Hotels, Restaurants, Construction, Moving, Insurance Companies as well as Individual Customers. We have been at the forefront of the Antique and Modern Repair & Restoration.

01/11/2020

Excellent job by Jim! Quick turnaround (same day), very personable and professional service!

Description of Work
Re-upholster 4, 24", "saddle-back" bar stools

05/10/2017

Excellent, he provided fabric & padding, good price & finished when promised.

Description of Work
Re-upholster seats for 4 dining room chairs.

09/19/2016

He did wonderful job.He told be one week but completed it in 3 days. I provided my own fabric. The price was the lowest estimate I had received.

Description of Work
Dinning Chairs seats

03/29/2015

Jim is extremely experienced, friendly and very professional. He gets the work done in a timely manner. Jim is a true craftsman. I highly recommend him and his prices were so reasonable! Jim does fabulous work and is a true find. His work is awesome and even our husbands loved his work!

Description of Work
Jim is a true craftsman who does excellent quality work at reasonable prices. I had. Jim re-upholster my 40 year plus Queen Anne dinning room chairs. Jim did an awesome job! The chairs looked amazing, better than new! After my "picky" sister saw his work, she had him make 10 brand new seat cushions for her new Asian dining room set. The cushions had a pattern which he cut out perfectly, not wasting any material at all and all the cushions had welting all around them. They all came out fabulous!

08/01/2011

It was good that all old fabrics were removed prior to applying new fabric. (Had very different experience with another upholsterer in town.) If all that is needed is basic upholstery, they may be able to provide an adequate product. However, if there are special needs or requests, the requests may be forgotten which delays completion of job. The sofa and one of the chairs were adequately complete...

Description of Work
Had sofa and 2 living room chairs and 3 ottomans recovered.

tbd