JAS Construction & Renovations

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2013

4.3

If you are looking for a home improvement company that you can count on, look no further than our team of professionals. JAS Construction & Renovation has been providing home improvement services to your community for 13 years and have earned a reputation for providing high quality customer-service no matter what the job entails. Whether your job is big or small, a repair or an entire renovation or addition, you’ll find that every member of our staff is a professional who treats you and your home with respect and who understands how important your project is. Military discount 10%...

Jeff Of All Trades

Jeff Of All Trades

Jeff Of All Trades,LLC is a local handyman with 20 years of experience in the related field. I provide a wide variety of quality services (hints the name) at competitive rates to homeowners and contractors offering 10% discounts to seniors,military personnel, as well as first responders.

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased their Angie's list deal and repeatedly tried to make contact with them through phone and email. I even left a message asking them to please let me know if they are too busy at this time. There was never any response. I didn't realize my 30 days was up to get a refund and called Angie's list a day too late. But when I explained my situation they made an exception and granted my refund. I can't believe even after spending money up front I couldn't even get a call back! But I'm very thankful to Angie's list for being so understanding.

11/06/2015

Have some wood rot on the side of an eave where wet leaves had piled up in a gutter. It was complicated somewhat by being right up next to an aluminum pool enclosure. Joe figured that he would have to open up the soffit and replace the wood from that side. He didn't know how long it would take but said it would be $35/hr plus materials, which sounded very reasonable. He said he would call me with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner, Joe Stodola, came by to look at my eaves, said he could do it but needed to check his calendar and would call back with a date to do work

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

10/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe was supposed to meet me at my 2nd property to provide a estimate for enclosing a garage. I stressed to him at the time I scheduled the appointment to let me know if something changes. I drove an hour to the property Joe was a no show no call. Furthermore he has not returned any of my calls in the last 24hrs.

09/14/2015

Called to schedule service.  Operator told me owner would contact following week.  Never heard back.  Left another message.  Never heard back.  At least tell someone you are too busy to respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY remodeling

My apologies, you are absolutely correct. I was wrong in not at least letting know if I was too busy to meet you or taken on any work. I will take this as a lesson learned an take appropriate measures to ensure timely responses happen each and every time. Thank you for your honest opinion.

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided repair of the garage door opener and were great. | |

CATEGORY remodeling

Home renovations. Flooring. Painting. Kitchen & bath remodeling.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa