InstaDry Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

729 Executive Dr

Winter Park, FL 32789

Cleaned Right Guarantee* | Dry Carpet Cleaning | Green & Eco-Friendly | Pet/Child Safe | Wool Safe Rated | InstaDry is Central Florida's premier carpet cleaning service. InstaDry carpet cleaning services are powered by the Host® cleaning system, which is the most advanced dry extraction system commercially available. Used by major industries such as hotels and restaurants, our dry extraction methods clean your carpet deep down leaving it fresh, clean and ready to use. Unlike traditional steam cleaning services, InstaDry Carpet Cleaning uses an organic based, dry compound to "dry clean" your carpets. Carpets will be Clean and Dry Before We Say Good-Bye!...

12/14/2019

EDWARD H.

Very good job . . . on time, pleasant to work with, thorough, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/14/2018

Daniel K.

I called InstaDry and arranged to drop off my area rug at their Winter Park location. The price quoted was fair and they were polite when I dropped off the rug. I explained that the rug had a section that smelled like dog urine. They gave me a turnaround time of just over a week. The time passed and I called to ask if the rug was ready, they said it was not and that they had been backed up. Fair enough, I accepted this explanation, because it happens. A few days later, I contacted them and they said the rug was ready. When I arrived to pick up the rug, I was shown to a back room where the rug was rolled up on the floor. I asked to look at it and the rug had white fabric pils all over it. I was told that this was from the cleaning process. The rug was fully unrolled and vacuumed. Once the rug was rolled back up, I paid and loaded the rug into my truck. On the way home, I stopped for a movie. When I returned to my truck it was filled with the very strong smell of dog urine from my supposedly clean rug. While, I accept that not all cleaning processes work every time, I don’t understand why the failure was not explained to me or noticed by the cleaners in their quality control. I think the odor of the rug was just as bad as when I dropped it off. Had the location still been open, I would have driven right back and dropped off the rug. It was not so I sent a message to InstaDry. No reply was received. Overall, this was a total waste of my time and a fully unsuccessful attempt to clean.

Description of Work
Area Rug Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Looked up the records. We explained that it needed the extra service for removing pet urine properly. Customer didn't want that but only wanted a general clean. Nobody can effectively remove pet urine out of rugs for $45. Customer only wanted to spend $45. Thorough pet urine decontamination costs $200 (minimum)

06/20/2017

ROSALIND B.

We had a very good experience. I think the price is comparable. They did a good job. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets.

01/23/2017

EMILY G.

The process was terrific and carpets look great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/12/2016

Patricia J.

Great job. Living room carpet looks brand new. He ever offered to do an area rug for me because he worked so efficiently and had time. He gave me some tips on cleaning my Dyson. Professional attire. Punctual. I will use them again for more jobs.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet.

02/06/2016

Jacques D.

Prompt response, pick up and delivery as agreed, good results.

Description of Work
Pick up, cleaning, delivery of 11.5' round rug.

12/17/2015

Cheryl M.

It went amazingly. Our technician was Terry W. He handled himself and the entire service call with professionalism and care, explaining the process to us and going above and beyond what we expected. Terry was pleasant and did the job quickly and completely. All the stains were gone and the carpeting looks like new. We couldn't have asked for a nicer young man to handle this, nor for a more professional young man. And the job he did was spectacular. The Insta-Dry process is also amazing - we could walk on the carpeting right away and not have wet feet or socks! Thank you Terry W. and Insta-Dry!

Description of Work
Professionally cleaned our stained carpeting.

12/15/2015

Kathryn S.

The experience was very good. They called ahead of time as promised, spent a few hours cleaning, and followed up when the job was complete. They even offered to come back free of charge if any spots came back.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 2 bedrooms, one staircase, and one hallway.

11/17/2015

German S.

To quick to purchase...didn't realize the service provider is located in another state.

Description of Work
Nothing

09/02/2015

Adah B S.

One room was a family room and had several stains. I was told in some cases, the stain might come back and I should call if necessary. The next morning, I did notice a few light stains and called the company. They immediately returned to retreat those areas and the carpet looks new. Also, the process is great. My carpets were DRY before they left. No wet carpets, with pieces of paper under your furniture and you having to leave fans on and the air-conditioner on a high setting to dry overnight. This truly was INSTANT--as if the carpets were dry-cleaned rather than washed. Andrew and Don constantly communicated arrival times and were very informative. I'm very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Cleaned two large rooms of carpeting.

05/27/2015

Kathy L.

Sent a request to the service provider on Angies list and had a call back faster than Jimmy Johns would have delivered a sub. LOL. This was on Friday before Memorial Day weekend and set up an appointment with Don for Tuesday after to get an estimate so that he could determine exactly what the area rugs were made of and provide a complete estimate. Appt was set up for Wednesday at noon the day after. Bret showed up at noon and confirmed with me what my expectations were. I had further questions on the process and he was very cool with me watching him work and asking questions. All of my questions were answered and I was amazed at the process and how my rugs looked. I forgot to mention that most of my rugs and carpet are very light colored and show dirt easy. I also have a 175 pound Great Dane. Bret worked with me so that he could clean all the rugs and still allow my Dane to remain in the house. He cleaned everything but my master bedroom and then stepped in the laundry room for a minute while I move the Dane to the other side of the house so he could finish the master. I can't say enough about how great the carpets look and how great my house smells. If you are leary about hiring this team, please give them a call and let them come out and explain the process, give you an estimate, and answer any questions you might have. From the call for an estimate to the cleaning of my rugs and carpets I cannot praise them enough. No water, all eco friendly, and the carpets look great, Thank you Don and Bret for making me a believer. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned master bedroom, 3 bedrooms and hallway, 2 8x10 area rugs, one synthetic and one wool, and two area rugs, one 5/x7 and one 4x6 synthetic.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Hi[member's name removed] We can’t be anymore grateful for an amazing review! Your awesome feedback has been used in our training and development. We look forward to taking care of you again in the future! -InstaDRY Customer Care Team

05/26/2015

Cynthia M.

InstaDry cleaned my carpeting two years ago, and I scheduled another appointment with them for May 23, 2015. The technician, Don Snyder, was on time, courteous, listened to what I had to say, did what needed to be done and did it very well. The carpet is DRY when the tech leaves and it has a wonderful clean fragrance, but not "perfumey." The company followed up with me after the service was completed to make sure that the service was done properly and to my satisfaction. I am very pleased with Don Snyder and with InstaDry and will continue to use the company for future work.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Dear Valued Client, Our goal is to turn every customer into a client that will want to return to us in the future. Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you again. All the best -The InstaDry Team

05/25/2015

Shelly A.

We purchased a townhouse and weren't sure if we wanted to keep the white carpet presently in the unit. After Instadry came and cleaned the carpets we were very happen with the results and would recommend, and use their services again.

Description of Work
Bret was professional and did a great job.

Category carpet cleaners

Dear Valued Client, We are so thrilled about the results. Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

05/18/2015

Rebecca G.

Awesome Company. Andrew was great. I highly recommend him. Great asset to your company. This is the second job Andrew did for us. Professional, punctional and Polite!

Description of Work
Carpet and Tile

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Dear [Member name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We have passed your feedback on to Andrew. Nothing could be more satisfying at work than to hear that our efforts have resulted in a happy client.

05/16/2015

Pat B.

Great job. It had been quite a while since my carpets had been cleaned and I was worried about a couple of spots. All areas were cleaned to my satisfaction and I loved how dry the carpets were upon completion.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Dear [Member name removed], Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

03/30/2015

Loresa P.

I could not be more pleased with the service and cleaning that was provided by InstaDry. From the calling to set up the appointment to the finished job, everyone and every interaction was pleasant and easy. Andrew was my technician - he arrived promptly at our scheduled time, reviewed the work to be done, and did a fantastic job cleaning my carpets (two of which are 14 years old). I was immediately impressed by Andrew's polite and pleasant disposition and was completely comfortable having him in my home. I am delighted with my super clean carpets, which were dry and ready for traffic as soon as Andrew finished cleaning them. I will definitely use InstaDry to clean my carpets from now on, and also plan to have them come back to clean my ceramic tile. I am very happy to have found such nice people to provide an excellent service.

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 bedrooms, living room and family room carpets.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

[Member name removed], thank you so much for your feedback. The review you wrote and the phone call to our office was motivating to everyone on our team. Our technicians and staff cannot be anymore thankful getting recognized for their hard work. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

03/09/2015

DOTTIE P.

He explained how the end results would be. I felt he should have been a little more assertive on what he could do and more of a clear understanding on what he could do for our old floors. In the end, he did do a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $99 hardwood deep cleaning and re-coating.

Category floor cleaning

Dear Valued Client, Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate it very much and hope to work with you again in the near future.

02/03/2015

Jayanta and Mallika K.

He was very rude. I ended up not using this deal.

Description of Work
I purchased the deal with this company.

Category floor cleaning

This Customer redeemed a Big Deal promotion that we recently ran for wood floor “cleaning”. We always make sure to do an on-site assessment before contracting for wood floor cleaning. In most cases the wood floor simply needs a cleaning and/or polishing. In some situations, the wood floor needs to actually be sanded and refinished. This was one of those situations. We recommended a reputable floor installation company which could complete this service and processed a refund to the customer. The customer subsequently contacted us several times in the weeks following. We reiterated the explanation each time.

10/13/2014

Barbara K.

I'm extremely pleased with InstaDRY. The technician was on time, explained what he was doing every step of the way and did a beautiful job. And it's true that the carpets were dry when the tech left my home. I will use InstaDRY again.

Description of Work
InstaDRY cleaned the wall to wall carpeting in 2 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

We are thrilled about your review and will strive to reach this level of service with every customer. Thank you!

09/10/2014

Helen P.

Provider was very prompt, courteous, and informative regarding the service I requested. Carpets look like new after he finished. This is the only company I will call for all future carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Provider cleaned 3 carpeted areas in my home.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

08/14/2014

Brandy B.

InstaDry was very professional with great services. They quote the priced over the phone they honored when they got to my house. Their product is great and leaves you happy and not worrying about your little ones, even if they are 4 legged and fury. The house I moved into had dingy carpet from the lack of care from the previous owner. They were able to get most of the stains out and I didn’t feel gross by lying on the carpet when they were done. One of the best parts: the carpets were instantly dry by the time they left!

Description of Work
Move in/vacant home carpet clean

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased that you were happy with the service! We hope to see you again in the future.

06/27/2014

John G.

Called to make the appointment and they could have come the very next day. I scheduled for two days later due to my schedule. Andrew arrived exactly on time, explained the process and went right to work. Very professional, very thorough. Carpets are very old and had multiple pet stains. When Andrew left, the carpets were clean and fresh and almost every stain had been removed. The process far exceeded my expectations. Andrew took the time to offer some helpful carpet care tips for the future. The price they charge is exactly what they quote. Best part is being able to walk on clean, dry carpet immediately. Will use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you! We are committed to a happy clientele and are grateful for our dedicated and hard working technicians. Thank you!

06/07/2014

Charles P.

This is the second time I use Instadry. Pleased with the results. They came the day after my call. Prompt and courteous service.

Description of Work
Clean carpeting

Category carpet cleaners

We couldn't be more thrilled to have you participating in our maintenance plan program! You are a highly valued customer! All the best! The InstaDRY Team

05/27/2014

Chuck K.

They were very prompt at arriving at the appointed time. They cleaned the upstairs carpeting. They used their unique instant dry carpet cleaning system. Our expectation was that we would have clean looking carpets. I guess they did manage to clean them, but we were expecting a cleaner look. We didn't seem to notice any significantly better look. We weren't impressed.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in the upstairs rooms of the house.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name], Thank you for your honest feedback. We consider any rating lower than perfect as an opportunity to learn from and improve our service. This is why we offer a “Cleaned Right Guarantee” for every client. Part of our Cleaned Right Guarantee states that we have a goal of complete customer satisfaction. We have attempted to reach out to you several times to make good on this promise but have been unsuccessful. Please call us at your convenience so that we can ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business! The InstaDRY team

05/27/2014

Carole C.

Very satisfied with this special offer.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in manufactured home - living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, office

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Thanks for your review!

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

Advance Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning Experts providing residential and commercial carpet cleaning services. Serving customers since 2016. Efficient and Affordable. Satisfactory results guaranteed! Please call us today for your carpet cleaning services!

Sahara Carpet Care

Specializing in cleaning carpets, tile & grout, upholstery and auto interiors. DuPont Teflon carpet protector, pet odor removal and emergency water extraction available. Truck mounted van powered 4-step cleaning system provides deeper cleaning and quicker drying time. FREE CDC APPROVED CORONAVIRUS SANITIZER TO ALL CUSTOMERS!!!

IICRC
    Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification
    05/01/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, tile cleaning, grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, upholstery, carpet, grout, cleaning, tile grout cleaning, tile, grout cleaner, area rug cleaning, and much more!

Grout removal/repair