FIELDS BMW WINTER PARK

Founded 1971 • With Angi since September 2007

4.2

Fields BMW Winter Park and Fields BMW South Orlando have the new or used BMW car you have been searching for in the Orlando, Gainesville, Melbourne or Ocala area at a price you can afford. Fields BMW's greater Orlando car dealerships have a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics, and multiple automotive industry awards. Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life, by consistently providing world-class service at our new and used BMW dealerships. Visit us today in Winter Park or South Orlando and take a test drive in your dream BMW in the greater Orlando area, or give us a call at 800-983-4353.Everyone who purchases or leases a vehicle from Fields Auto Group is entitled to complimentary loaner vehicles with service appointments, as well as free car washes for the life of the vehicle. Our commitment to building long term relationships with our customers has enabled Fields to grow from a single store in 1971 to North America's premier luxury auto group. We specialize in ensuring that our customers get the right vehicle and packages not only for their driving needs and budget. 1...

2000 AUTO

2000 AUTO

AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & REPAIR PRE OWNED QUALITY VEHICLE FOR SALE

06/30/2015

It took them two hours to complete the service. I waited in the waiting room. They serve lunch too. I think the price is reasonable for that car. The quality is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had general maintenance done.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for your great feedback in the past. It's definitely our pleasure to serve your automotive needs then, now and in the future. Best Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager, Fields BMW Winter Park.

09/30/2013

I have bought 3 new/used cars from Fields BMW over the past 15 years. All service/repair work was done at this location while the cars were under warranty. Both the sales and service staff have always been very professional. Little touches such as free car washes and loaner cars have always been appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tire Replacement

CATEGORY auto repair

That's wonderful to hear! I'm delighted you had a great experience in the past. Please be assured in knowing that we will continue to provide you with only the best in customer satisfaction. If there is any way we may improve on your experience, please let me know. Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager, Fields BMW Winter Park.

09/25/2013

The service advisor (Jack Todd) has always been very helpful and I appreciate his service, but overall I've not been that impressed with Field's BMW.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my BMW.

CATEGORY auto repair

That's certainly what we strive for here at Fields BMW Winter Park! Thank you for both your kind words and your business in the past. We will continue to provide the great experience you're used to. If there is anything further we may do to enhance the quality of your ownership or experiences, please let me know. Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager.

09/17/2013

We were on our way on a Saturday for a family function in our brand new 2013 BMW X5 and proceeded to get a large bolt in our tires. We drove straight to the BMW dealer where they replaced our brand new 20" run flat tire under our tire warranty for $50. It only took 2 hours on a Saturday without an appointment and we got to eat free in the lounge, use the free Wi-Fi and play video games with the ki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change a tire under warranty.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you! We will continue to provide this great service to you. It is our pleasure to continue to serve you as part of the Fields Auto Group. Kind Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager, Fields BMW Winter Park.

05/16/2013

The service was excellent from start to finish Fields is first class except of course wish pricing could be lower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought my BMW to be serviced for minor touch up items had Patty as Service provider she as a fabulous kind outgoing and very first class customer service rep car was ready when promised and given a fancy loaner car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your excellent rating in the past. It was and is our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. Kind Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager, Fields BMW Winter Park.

NEW CAR SALES, USED CAR SALES, CERTIFIED BMW DEALER, CERTIFIED BMW SALES, CERTIFIED BMW SERVICE, CERTIFIED BMW PARTS, BMW ACCESSORIES, BMW SALES, BMW SERVICE, BMW PARTS, PRE-OWNED CAR SALES, AUTO REPAIR, AUTO SERVICE, AUTO PARTS, AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORIES, AUTO FINANCING, AUTO LEASING, BMW LEASING, BMW FINANCING