Get matched with top floor polishers in Minneapolis, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in Minneapolis
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncThe entire process was clearly explained during initial meeting for the estimate. Very happy with our finished floor.
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncJohn and crew, Don and others, did a great job. Everything was done as promised and completed as promised. No surprises, no problems. The floors look great. This job is the second one done by JB's Wood Floor Maintenance; the earlier job was also first rate.
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncJohn and his crew were excellent. I like how up front and honest he was about the whole process and pricing. We went with the water based finish. It dries quicker and less chemical smell. The covered everything so the dust was minimal. The floor looks amazing and we are 100% satisfied. John/JB Floors are an excellent value for the high quality of work they do. I would definitely hire them again
- JB FlooringJohn was great to work with: Very detailed, gave us many options with the pros and cons of each, stayed in constant contact with us during the project, sending pictures and calling to discuss problems he ran into. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work and the floors look amazing -- almost as if he had replaced the floors with new wood
- Hagen's Auto BodyThey dealt w/my insurance company, Progressive, and made sure I got actual Mazda parts rather than after market replacements. Very satisfied.
- Hagen's Auto BodyWe called them on a Wednesday, took the car in, received a computerized estimate right away. They called us Thursday afternoon to bring the car back. Arrived at the shop at 9:05 and were called again to pick it up at 10:15! Beautiful work including touch up around the car. We couldn’t be more pleased
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncIt went extremely well. A neighbor of ours had new floors installed and were very impressed with the work from JB's. We though we would need wood floors because the cherry floating floor that we had always showed every drop of water and had scratches from our dog. We had John come over and he looked at our floors. He thought they were still in great shape and merely changing the finish on the floors would do the trick. He hired for us a moving company who moved all of 3 rooms furniture into a bedroom and den. In a few hrs, he had stripped off the original surface and buffed the floors. He then applied a matte finish. There was no dust or messing of the areas they worked on and the floors looked lovely. They no longer show every spot of water and have a warmer appearance with a more natural look. We were able to move back in the next day and briefly had some minor odor which was gone with airing out our space for a few minutes. Our floors did have some scratches which could not all be removed with the buffing process, however, we were advised in advance and were surprised to see how much better these areas were. I highly recommend the
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncJBs did an amazing job! We were closing on our new house and wanted the floors done ASAP before we moved in, so we only had the ability to get access to the house for one estimate prior to closing. We chose the best-reviewed company on Angie's List and knew we'd probably go with them no matter the price. John met me at the house for the estimate. He was very professional and thorough and let me know exactly what to expect during the process and after. And luckily the price was pretty much right on what I was expecting to pay! We were able to schedule the work right after our closing and it took five days for the work to be completed. I chose the oil/water system for the floors because we wanted to move in right after the floors were completed and didn't want to deal with lingering smells, and we also didn't want as much yellowing on the floor. I chose the mid-range sealer options and I kind of wish now I'd upgraded to the top of the line stuff since it wasn't much more expensive, but I forgot to bring it up at the time! We did get a non-slip coating on our staircase which makes a huge difference. I had to stop in the house twice during the work (once was upon request to confirm the stain colors) -- the initial coats of (what I believe) was the oil-based stain smelled very strong when they were applied, but the next time I came in the water-based coats sealed it all in and it really didn't smell much at all! They had also taped off all the openings to other rooms to keep dust down and taped up anything that might mar the floor finish (radiator flanges, loose cords) and they taped the mail slot closed too -- I hadn't thought about mail being dropped in while the floors were drying! They did a great job containing and cleaning up dust -- the only place we found dust was our bathroom, right at the top of the stairs where they had to do a ton of sanding of stairs and hallway. It's our only bathroom so it had to stay accessible during the work. Also the sanding process can take a bit of paint off the shoe molding -- we knew this in advance and said it wasn't an issue because we were planning to repaint after we moved it. The sanding/refinishing process didn't seem to affect our stained oak baseboards at all, though. The floors look amazing now. All holes were patched and filled, they did an amazing job matching the color of one room that butted up next to existing wood floors that had previously been refinished, they returned our upstairs to the original gorgeous light maple color, and our staircase is stunning! And they even left us with a floor-cleaning kit and a bunch of furniture pads. We are totally thrilled with the result, the service and the value
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncGreat! This is the 3rd time we have hired JB's Wood Floor Maintenance. I had John estimate the entire house floor maintenance over a year ago where we discussed various options and chose the appropriate finish options. I feel like you really need an experienced company to work on an old house like this as the floors are uneven, stained, patched, etc. We finally had the opportunity to schedule the work while we were out of town for a few days this summer. We moved all the furniture out and John and his crew accomplished the work in 4 short days. There was little to no dust which we were very impressed with having had just about every other construction project create way more dust than we anticipated - very nice!! The finish we chose (water over oil) was chosen to give the best mix of durability and also to lessen the smell, when we returned there was a slight odor but after a few days it was all gone. We also could tell John and crew were very experienced as they not only refinished the floors they improved some of the rougher areas and filled holes and sanded some areas around our fireplace where the wooden floors had been pushed out of place by settling of the house over the years. John kept us informed of his schedule and progress. He also honored the estimate from over a year ago and accommodated the specific schedule we needed due to the time we would be away
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncExcellent job at a fraction of the cost!!! They were able to buff out most of the scratches and coated with a water base matte finish, floor looks beautiful! Highly recommend!!
Last update on November 30, 2021
Buffing Services in Minneapolis
TESTED AND PROVEN to remove 98% of dust mites and allergens from your carpet and upholstery! Our cleaning solution is SO SAFE YOU CAN DRINK IT. NatureWise Chem-Dry's green-certified cleaning process is non-toxic and completely safe for kids and pets. We use 80% LESS water than steam cleaners, so your carpets dry in hours, not days. Owners Paula and Eric are committed to providing the highest level of service. No job is too small or too large. We offer flexible hours including Saturday morning..
"I've used this company several times and have referred others to them. Paula and Eric are wonderful to work with. They are down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The two staircases look great and the rest of the cleaned areas smell fresh and clean. They worked in the later afternoon and everything was nearly dry afterwards and was totally dry by morning. <br />
We are currently owner operated with our shop located in Shoreview MN our phone is (612) 300-2556 am on call 24 hours a day.
"Greg at Mikre cleaning came out after talking to him on the phone for good period of time. He took the time to answer all my questions and also took the time to explain some things that I did not know to ask (which I thought was very nice). You just do not see that anymore. <br /> <br /> When he came out he explained to me exactly what he was doing and why (I was also curious). We do not have a big house but he did seem to be here for a while, he was very thorough. One of the things that I really like about Greg (besides the fact that he is very experienced) was that unlike some other companies out there, he does not charge for every little closet, nook area and hallway. That was nice! <br /> <br /> I would gladly recommend Greg from Mikre Cleaning to anyone and will always use him in the future. He is now my Carpet Cleaning guy. <br /> <br /> Next I am going to use him for my duct cleaning. He explained exactly what he does compared to others and I agree with him completely on that process. Like me, if you are going to do something, do it right the first time! <br /> <br /> I gave him a "B" on price because I thought it was <strong>very</strong> fair, especially for the quality of work I received. The only reason was I just did not know if it was the "best" out there. But I do not care, I was very pleased.
COVID-19 Update: JB’s Wood Floor Maintenance Inc. ( 612-418-9286) is open for business and ready to serve all of your wood flooring needs! We want to assure our current and future clients that we are taking every precaution to protect the health of your family and of society at large. We do this by ensuring that no workers displaying symptoms will be working in your home and by disinfecting any surfaces that we have contacted prior to leaving. We have also partnered with a local firm that s..
"John and his team were great! John was easy to communicate with, easy to schedule, and he subcontracted our move-out and move-in with a responsible company for a seamless experience. And we love our floors! We have a large main floor with a living area, dining area, hallway, and three bedrooms -- each of which needed refinishing after we removed our 1960s carpet. We opted for the Traffic water-based system instead of a traditional oil-based polyurethane, mainly for the low-VOCs and high durability. We're very happy with the matte finish, and the clear coat lets the light, natural wood shine through (just what we were going for). There was a very fine dust over the walls and windows when we returned home, but some dust was expected and it was easy to clean off. We're looking forward to living on these floors for years to come.
"Fantastic! The work was done while we were on vacation - we just handed over a key and the furniture was moved and put back. The floors look so much better than before. I only wish we had completed the work earlier. We'd definitely hire John again."
Expert hardwood floor sanding, staining & refinishing service. Crack repair, Top OSHA Zero-Dust containment system, Odorless stains & finishes, Scratch resistant for pets, fast turnaround. Heavy furniture moving available. Additional services: Epoxy Garage Floor refinishing & repair, Deck refinishing, staining & repair. Light handyman service
"Dave showed up on time and explained his process. He treated each floor, including stains, and they were permanently removed. The whole process took 4+ hours for 11 rooms. His prices are reasonable and he's genius at knowing the composition of each carpet fiber and how to care for it. I highly recommend him.
Super Service Award Winner 12 consecutive years - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. 9 Employees. No Subs. Offers Pick-Up & Delivery For Hennepin, Carver, Scott, & Portions Of Anoka & Dakota Counties.
"It was time for a full clean-up of a vehicle we've had for 8 years; we've used Mint Condition previously, so it was a natural choice. Was able to get an appointment that worked within a week of calling. Job was completed within four hours and done well. As usual, it's recommended you let mats and flooring dry fully.
Lakeside Hardwood Flooring is a family owned and operated company providing quality floors at affordable prices. Our company is staffed with flooring experts who offer a variety of services and products that range from traditional hardwood flooring or laminate, to custom designs. We put in all the necessary time, care, and attention to detail needed to ensure that your flooring project will increase the life of your floors and add value to your home or business. • We take pride in our profes..
"two people, one of them one of the owners, arrived as scheduled, worked hard, protected cabinets and pantry from dust performed repair and finishing and finished as promised. Good quality work and responsive to requests for finishing extra room the next day <br />"
"Joe was great! Was very respectful, honest and full of advice. Instead of trying to sell me business he instead gave me advice on how the job wasn't done properly and can lead to more rotted wood down the road, which was the reason I paid to have the windows wrapped in the first place! His visit was exactly what I was looking for as I needed an expert's opinion if I was getting ripped off by the other company, and most companies wouldn't even come out and take a look! <br /> I appreciate his kindness and help and hope he doesn't feel like today was a waste of time because I will definitely consider this company for other projects moving forward as I felt very comfortable with them and he seemed to value workmanship the way I do which I've had a hard time finding in contractors. <br /> Thanks again Joe! <br />
1 Clean Conscience is your one stop commercial cleaning service serving the entire Twin Cities metro!
We are the Twin Cities only show quality powder and ceramic coating facility. From small one off highly custom parts, to small production runs. We have what it takes to make your parts stand out above all the rest. Completed right the first time, guaranteed!
"Rob's powder coating is truly amazing. The black powder coating looks like lacquer but has rock hard durability! Most importantly, he pays attention to the details, perfection! I will be having all my frames coated by Adrenaline Customs!"
See all 5 highly rated companies in MinneapolisJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
floor polishers in Minneapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aftermath National Services11880 Zea St Nw
Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55433
- Aftermath National Services
- bob's cleaning service917 santa vera dr
Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317
- bob's cleaning service
- Dave's Master Floor Care1000 East 146th Street
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
- Dave's Master Floor Care
- Flooring Removal IncPO Box 427
Willernie, Minnesota 55090
- Flooring Removal Inc
- Mikre Cleaning4707 Hodgson Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55126
- Mikre Cleaning
- NatureWise Chem-Dry668 Victoria St S
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102
- NatureWise Chem-Dry
- Top Notch Cleaners, LLC4280 School Blvd
Monticello, Minnesota 55362
- Top Notch Cleaners, LLC
- Yeti Construction1455 Eldridge Ave W
Roseville, Minnesota 55113
- Yeti Construction