Top Notch Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

With Angi since August 2012

164 Spirit Lake Rd

Winter Haven, FL 33880

Top Notch Air Conditioning & Heating in Winter Haven, Florida, offers dependable AC services, including installations, sales, and repairs. Our experts provide the best possible service for your air conditioning and heating units. Our business is built on customer referrals and professionally trained technicians. Superior customer service is the #1 goal of Top Notch Air Conditioning & Heating. We are dedicated to making your home as comfortable and energy-efficient as it can be....

02/14/2022

Marilyn G.

They are very dependable and price is reasonable. I'm pleased with them and I used them every time.

Description of Work
They check up my system everytime.

09/22/2018

Hope G.

Our a/c was throwing out hot air and I called on top notch and it was honestly the best decision. Our family has been thru 3 different companies and they overcharged us. Top notch cake and the technician was a great guy. I would highly recommend them they are great people. Thanks a lot top notch

Description of Work
A/c repair

05/15/2017

richard T.

They did a great job, they were on time and finished ahead of schedule. the quality of the install was excellent

Description of Work
we replaced the old AC unit

04/25/2017

Kevin F.

Technician came very promptly, immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it. Had to replace a part and it works fine now.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner stopped cooling in the middle of the day. Fan was blowing hot air.

08/24/2016

Bruce G.

Staff was very professional and prompt

Description of Work
Replace A/C unit

Category appliance repair

05/20/2016

gordon M.

The workers did a great job all in one day. They had a really hard time getting the old unit out of the attic but when they were done with the job the only way you could tell that they had been here was that the house was much cooler and the new unit did not have to work nearly as hard to keep the house cool. I will certainly use this company for any future needs I may have.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 year old heat pump.

03/22/2016

Amy L.

New in town - purchased older home - wanted AC serviced before turning on. Called Top Notch. Chris came out a few hours later. Professional, personable and did a great job. I learned a few things in the process. Thanks Chris - we appreciate the work you did!

Description of Work
AC service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your review!!!

03/18/2016

ROBERT M.

Thanks Contacted Top Notch on 03/16/2016 about checking out our air conitioner. Within 1 1/2 hrs a service man was there & inspected the unit. Said he could repair it but it needed a lot of repair. The wife & I decided we wanted a new one because this one was very old. On 03/17/2016 they showed up with the new 31/2 ton air conitionier & installed it. They were very proffisional. The unit was originaly 4300.00 but because we are on Angies list they knocked $500.00 off of the price & we paid $3700.00. This included installing everything, cleaning up, taking away old unit & furnishing us with a new thermostat. This Co. was very nice to work with & their 2 employees that did the job could not been any nicer & knew their job. THANKS TOP NOTCH Bob & Marion McElwee

Description of Work
Installed 31/2 ton heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Removed Member Name] for your review!!

03/17/2016

Christopher E.

After looking for a reputable AC service company for the area my senior parents live in, I found Top Notch. Service technician Chris was prompt on arrival, and kept in contact prior to the visit to let us know when he would be there. We appreciated the honesty and forthright way he did business. Although the bad part was not available immediately at 2:00 PM on a Friday afternoon, they returned the next morning, also exactly on time, and replaced it. After a good checkup of the system, test, we were very happy. My parents are also happy they found a company they feel secure in calling in the future, and that work will be performed correctly. After having bad luck personally with contractors and service companies in general, it was refreshing to call someone who shows up when they say they will, does the work competently and doesn't look to sell you anything you don't need.

Description of Work
Replaced bad fan motor, full A/C checkup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your review!!!

12/17/2015

Benjamin J.

I called Top Notch today needing an inspection on my HVAC unit for purchasing a new home. They were available immediately and Leroy came to look at my unit. We went step by step through the air handler, condenser and duck work looking at everything. As a first time home buyer I didn?t even know the questions to ask. That didn?t stop him from explaining what every piece was in the air handler, how the duck work and returns work in the home, etc. I never knew I had so many questions. He gave me several tips about what to do to mitigate potential issues, and how to resolve the smaller things myself, to avoid spending money to have an A/C company come out and do the same thing. I am amazed at the speed of service, the detailed un-rushed encounter, and the manner of customer service extended to me. He took the time to make sure I understood everything and made several recommendations, like joining their once a year inspection program to save on costly repairs. In summation, I would use this company again. Thank you Leroy, and Derek; for being the A/C people I needed, when I needed it, while still making sure I was completely aware of everything you were doing.

Description of Work
HVAC inspection

Payne Air Conditioning  Heating

We professionally install, service and repair air conditioning & heating systems. We provide free estimates for system replacement. Give us a call today.

Snowbird Heating & Cooling Management, Inc

Mark has over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning industry. He is a 16 year Polk County resident formerly of Ohio. Mark has helped thousands of people stay cool in the hot summer months and when the weather turns cold he helps them stay warm. Mark is a licensed AC contractor. Business established 1991. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Rated A+ with Better Business Bureau. Thousands of satisfied customers. Residential service, maintenance, installation and free estimates. Financing available. Same day service.

Springer Brothers Air Conditioning & Heating

Springer Bros. has been serving Polk County since 1986! We are family owned and operated. We specialize in residential and light commercial. We put our customers at the center of everything we do by serving them with integrity, industry leading expertise, and 24 hour emergency service.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    $20

$250 OFF A New A/C install for Angie's List Members* Air Conditioning Repair, Sales & Installation. Heating repairs, sales & installations * Must mention Angie's List to receive this offer, cannot be combined with other offers. $20 off service call for Seniors