Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2010

Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping has been in business and at the same location since 1981. We are knowledge and have employees that are very hard working and produce a high level of quality workmanship. We do both residential and commercial landscape and maintenance. We offer hardscaping services and pressure washing. We are a company which prides ourselves on being available, does estimates promptly and has excellent follow through for every customer. We offer free estimates ....

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

lawn & landscaping (69)lawn care (18)hardscaping (15)Nurseries (10)

03/01/2021

TIM L.

Work was done promptly and efficiently!

Description of Work
Mowing of our facility

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

08/22/2020

YESENIA S.

I requested a quote on 08/20/20 at around 1:30 pm, messaged with someone at around 3 pm and today is 08/22/20 and I still have not received a return call or message. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Common courtesy is to allow a company a turn-around time of 24hrs. Now, 48hrs due to the pandemic of Covid-19. Your inquiry was received on Thursday August 20th at 1:27 PM. A response was sent at 1:53 PM the same day. Messages were sent back and forth until 3:02 PM the same day of Thursday August 20th, where you gave the okay to drive by your property to get an estimate, as you were not available to meet until after 6:15 PM Monday through Friday. We are closed Saturday & Sunday. I personally went to your property Monday August 24th, to get a scope of the area to provide you with an accurate estimate. Upon reading your negative review, which you posted the very next day of your initial inquiry (Friday August 21st), I called you to discuss why this was warranted and why you felt my company was unprofessional. You simply told me to “forget it”. My company has been in business for over 38 years. We are reliable, knowledgeable & very professional. Most of all, we always do what we say we will do. Reviews help small businesses like mine thrive. Negative reviews, such as yours, which are not warranted, are slanderous and untrue. Thankfully, messages on Angie’s List are documented and time stamped for reasons such as this. Cathy Bove President

10/07/2019

Kim B.

Fox Hollow is always prompt, thorough and if something were overlooked, they were quick to fix what ever is not quite right. We have used them for years and would not consider using anyone else!

Description of Work
We have used Fox Hollow for basic courtyard maintenance as well as brand new landscaping projects.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

10/03/2019

Brenda B.

Cathy and her team always do an amazing job. If I call her with a request, she has her quote to me within 24 hours, and usually any new request completed within a week. When I pull into my driveway I am so pleased that my yard is so well manicured. Fox Hollow has been taking care of my yard for over 5 years now.

Description of Work
Landscaping and yard care

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

10/01/2019

Kristin Clemmons C.

Exceptional, If I could give this company a 10 star rating I would. I have hired them again to fix our pavers and they are coming back to re-do our landscaping the back of our home and build a stone fire pit. I highly recommend this company!! Very pleased with the owners and staff. Very personable!!

Description of Work
We had Fox Hallow Nursery do our entire front yard with new landscaping. I told then the look I wanted and they cam e up with all the flowers, plants and design.

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 38143979

09/29/2019

Betty H.

It went great! What I asked for was done and done efficiently and as requested.

Description of Work
Lanscape work

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

09/28/2019

PAUL S.

Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping handled my quote request in a timely and professional manner. New landscaping diagram was produced in color by specialist. About 4 workers and the manager worked harmoniously together. Manager provided needed "how to care for" information afterwards. Good, effective communication with both the office mgr. and project mgr.

Description of Work
Front yard resodding and re-landscaping

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 38139635

09/28/2019

Bradley M.

I can’t tell you how pleased I am with the job Fox Hollow did for my wife and I. Cathy and Alex took our vision and turned it into a masterpiece. They advised us truthfully and executed the job to perfection. Thank you so much, great job guys!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 38146741

09/27/2019

Deanna B.

The whole experience with fox hollow nursery was excellent from start to finish. We were so impressed with their services that we have recommended them to our neighbors!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 05/26/2019

09/27/2019

Anthony V.

High quality of work performed, always on time, always well priced

Description of Work
Monthly services for commercial needs Land prep

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/26/2019

Nancy C.

They were great!. Did the work efficiently and on time. Every expectation was met. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Planted hedge along fence line.

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

08/24/2019

james S.

Fox Hollow are the super heroes of landscaping! These guys made my yard look absolutely immaculate. Great pricing and their professionalism is awesome. They're very knowledgeable and know exactly what they're doing. Alex and his team of experts worked tirelessly on our lawn with so much care as if it were their own lawn. I've used different landscaping companies in the past and needless to say I will never use another landscaping company again as long as there's Fox Hollow. Thank you Fox Hollow. I'm a very happy customer!

Description of Work
Grass cutting, pavers, flower planting, mulch, rocks

Work Completed On 08/24/2019

07/20/2019

edward S.

Too expensive to have done. The price was 50% of the cost of the pavers and installation

Description of Work
wash and reseal pavers

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

12/17/2018

Chris H.

Great! Iv'e used Fox Hollow before, work is always excellent, workers very friendly and knowledgeable. Very hard workers.

Description of Work
Install six large patio stones outside screen porch, plus planter using edgers, install plants.

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 37616330

09/27/2018

Dale S.

Excellent from beginning to end. We required drainage in the back yard and crushed stone and plantings along our newly constructed lanai. We also needed a section of the lawn to be resodded. Cathy gave us a quote the day after we contacted her and the work was carried out within a week. As we are off-site owners, Cathy sent us several photos of the work, during the job as well as once completed. Our property manager confirmed the job site was left in pristine condition and is also quite pleased with the quality of work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Drainage and plantings

Category landscaping, lawn service, greenhouses

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

08/28/2018

Chris H.

Looks great, adds a lot to my front yard. Many compliments from neighbors. Crew worked hard, and cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
six foot by 13 foot planter created, with plants and tree

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 37360204

07/29/2018

Chris H.

Great. Easy to work with, they had lots of good ideas helping me determine what I was looking for. Worked very hard, and cleaned up everything. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Had edgers installed around perimeter of house, grass removed, landscape fabric laid down, granite rocks installed. Installed retaining wall blocks, with caps, along back fence, with same treatment done.

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 37278664

07/10/2018

Marianne W.

Cathy is a delight to work with. She is very professional and knowledgeable on all landscaping matters, was quick to get back to me and worked closely with me to put a new landscape plan together. The landscaping work was all completed today, which is within a week of receiving approval from my HOA. Cathy was on sight to manage placement of all plantings and stayed until the work was done. She gave me good information on how to care for the new plantings to assure the plants develop strong root systems and ongoing maintenance. I can't say enough positive about Cathy and her staff. I will definitely look to work with them again.

Description of Work
Old landscape scrubs removed, beds prepped and new plantings, mulch and fertilizer added.

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 37227842

06/29/2018

Karen S.

Cathy was very responsive and quick to understand what I wanted. She designed a great combination of low maintainence yet colorful plants and her crew showed up in record time. They also installed a soaker hose set on a timer to keep everything pretty. Would not hesitate to recommend Fox Hollow!

Description of Work
Curb appeal planting’s on a house for resale

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

04/04/2018

Chris H.

Very good work, went fast, everyone stayed very busy, left no mess.

Description of Work
Removal of old grass, lots of old plants and bushes, fill dirt added, new sod and plants installed, edgers installed, stone and mulch added.

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

Review for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 36962048

03/31/2018

sandra C.

Excellent experience! Cathy is extremely knowledgeable and has a large collection of plants and trees. My front yard faces north and is shaded by a large oak trees. I have tried several different bushes to put in front of the house but none have done well. Cathy helped me pick out some plants that would tolerate the shade and look very attractive. Great experience and reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
I was looking for shade tolerant landscape plants for my front yard.

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

03/30/2018

Lawrence B.

Cathy was excellent. She was efficient in making recommendations and provided me with a quote within a day. Although not a major landscaping project (removed and replaced a dead palm tree and added some brighter foliage along border in front of my house), she was onsite while the work was being done. Her landscaping crew was also excellent and got the job done in less time than I had anticipated.

Description of Work
Replaced a dead palm (from the winter frost) with a frost-resistant palm. Also added some brighter foliage along front border.

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

05/15/2017

Janet T.

My husband met the owner. She was very honest by telling him that he should get someone closer. The company is located in Winter Haven. So we didn't hire her.

Description of Work
Landscaping.