Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2010

25 Jimmy Lee Rd

Winter Haven, FL 33880

Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping has been in business and at the same location since 1981. We are knowledge and have employees that are very hard working and produce a high level of quality workmanship. We do both residential and commercial landscape and maintenance. We offer hardscaping services and pressure washing. We are a company which prides ourselves on being available, does estimates promptly and has excellent follow through for every customer. We offer free estimates ....

lawn & landscaping (69)lawn care (18)hardscaping (15)Nurseries (10)

03/01/2021

Work was done promptly and efficiently!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing of our facility

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

08/22/2020

I requested a quote on 08/20/20 at around 1:30 pm, messaged with someone at around 3 pm and today is 08/22/20 and I still have not received a return call or message. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Common courtesy is to allow a company a turn-around time of 24hrs. Now, 48hrs due to the pandemic of Covid-19. Your inquiry was received on Thursday August 20th at 1:27 PM. A response was sent at 1:53 PM the same day. Messages were sent back and forth until 3:02 PM the same day of Thursday August 20th, where you gave the okay to drive by your property to get an estimate, as you were not available ...

10/07/2019

Fox Hollow is always prompt, thorough and if something were overlooked, they were quick to fix what ever is not quite right. We have used them for years and would not consider using anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Fox Hollow for basic courtyard maintenance as well as brand new landscaping projects.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

10/03/2019

Cathy and her team always do an amazing job. If I call her with a request, she has her quote to me within 24 hours, and usually any new request completed within a week. When I pull into my driveway I am so pleased that my yard is so well manicured. Fox Hollow has been taking care of my yard for over 5 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and yard care

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

10/01/2019

Exceptional, If I could give this company a 10 star rating I would. I have hired them again to fix our pavers and they are coming back to re-do our landscaping the back of our home and build a stone fire pit. I highly recommend this company!! Very pleased with the owners and staff. Very personable!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Fox Hallow Nursery do our entire front yard with new landscaping. I told then the look I wanted and they cam e up with all the flowers, plants and design.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Photo for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 38143979

09/29/2019

It went great! What I asked for was done and done efficiently and as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lanscape work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

09/28/2019

Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping handled my quote request in a timely and professional manner. New landscaping diagram was produced in color by specialist. About 4 workers and the manager worked harmoniously together. Manager provided needed "how to care for" information afterwards. Good, effective communication with both the office mgr. and project mgr.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard resodding and re-landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Photo for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 38139635

09/28/2019

I can’t tell you how pleased I am with the job Fox Hollow did for my wife and I. Cathy and Alex took our vision and turned it into a masterpiece. They advised us truthfully and executed the job to perfection. Thank you so much, great job guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Photo for Fox Hollow Nursery and Landscaping - 25 Jimmy Lee Rd, Winter Haven, FL - 38146741

09/27/2019

The whole experience with fox hollow nursery was excellent from start to finish. We were so impressed with their services that we have recommended them to our neighbors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2019

09/27/2019

High quality of work performed, always on time, always well priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly services for commercial needs Land prep

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Commercial and Residential Landscaping and Maintenance.Landscape service to include design and installation of new or refurbishing existing landscape.Lawn Mowing Commercial and Residential. Services to include maintenance of flower beds, lawns cut , weed eating, edging and blowing. Hard scaping to include pavers, patios, walkway, edging and retaining walls and Paver sealing. Pressure Washing houses,driveways and walkways.

SNOW REMOVAL