Fence Central

Founded 2009 •

5880 State Road 544

Winter Haven, FL 33881

Now offering Saturday Sales Appointments! Fence Central is Polk County's premier local fence company in business for 10 Years. Based in Winter Haven, we service all of Polk County. Rooted in the community we are proud of our reputation as one of Florida's highest rated fencing companies when it comes to customer satisfaction. Our company is conveniently centrally located in Winter Haven off of 544 (Lucerne Park Road). We are large enough in size to have the buying power with our suppliers to keep prices lower than our competitors and small enough to give the individual attention to each and every customer that we work with. Feel free to stop by our location in Winter Haven to view our outdoor showroom with full size samples of over 30 styles of fence. Or give us a call to speak to one of trained staff members to schedule your free in home consultation for your fence. We specialize in all styles of fence and can complete virtually any project that you need done. We use only the highest quality material available from top suppliers in the industry. We look forward to working with you on your consultation and invite you to give Fence Central an opportunity to build your new fence!...

fence company (16)driveway gate installation (2)

05/26/2021

I like it, they were very good, professional and on time. They have a good customer service.

Description of Work
They installed a fence for me.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

04/28/2021

it when well great service i recommend to everybody ..

Description of Work
A Plastic fence

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

12/22/2020

After a horrible experience with a prior fence company I contacted Fence Central and spoke with Barbra. She was a pleasure to work with. She scheduled a time for the estimator to come out and had my quote within two days top. Very reasonable. Barbra promised installation by Christmas and Installation was actually done two weeks early. Everyone very professional from start to finish. Barbra was very helpful and kept me up to date through out. I would recommend Fence Central for all your fencing needs.

Description of Work
Vinyl fence installed.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

06/01/2020

I had 3 companies quote the job but these guys were the only ones to get back with me when I had questions and all the quotes were basically equal. What I like about them also is they did 6 ft cemented post instead of 8 ft like most companies. This is better strength against hi winds. Plus their sales rep Brandon staid in touch with me via Text message for the weeks leading up to the install. I had tons of questions trying to get approval from my HOA, and they file for the city permits. He always replied even in the evening hours and I know he was off the clock . He needs a raise for sure! I have had neighbors ask about the company and I give them A plus reviews and leave their sign on my fence because I want them to get more business. 100% quality from start to finish and 100 % satisfied customer,

Description of Work
Fence Install

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/24/2020

From the start they got there an hour and a half early which was a good thing because they were there till 7 at night. I felt sorry for them because they were the only two workers and on a Friday so they really had to hustle to get it done. They replaced rotten fence with Gothic style picket which he got too low to the ground and when I said I'd have trouble weed eating they made it higher.

Description of Work
I had old fence replaced

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

12/19/2019

Great company! Good office staff, Crew was punctual, professional, and displayed excellent teamwork! Talked project over with us prior to install. All done to our specs, and they cleaned up afterwards!!

Description of Work
Chain link fence project

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

09/26/2019

Great service. Quick and easy to deal with!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

04/27/2019

Fence Central did an amazing job. By far the easiest process of anything I have needed service for. Brandon was quick to get me an estimate, and the guys came out and knocked it out in one day. They even protected the new sod I had just put down in my yard. I highly recommend Fence Central to anyone looking to get a fence.

Description of Work
Privacy fence

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

03/21/2019

After a car took out our wooden fence and chain link fence we called Fence Central for repair and replacement. The car left our yard and pool unprotected from the sidewalk. While they were waiting to get the materials for the job they came and secured the property with orange barrier fence at no charge and gave us peace of mind. Today they got the material and squeezed us in and repaired the fence. It is back better than before and we really appreciate their dedication to the job. Thank you Fence Central Branden our sales rep was great and the crew was fantastic...

Description of Work
repair fence where car went thru it

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

02/22/2019

Went perfect. Install was done while I was at work. No mess left. Very nice and professional!

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Thanks so much it was great working with you and thank you for allowing us to earn your business.

We offer installation of all styles of fence including but not limited to vinyl/pvc, wood, aluminum, and chain-link. All of our wood is hand built onsite and all materials are premium quality from top suppliers in the industry.

Roll gates, electric and solar gates

Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover