Andy's Rescreening, Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2015

General Remodeling

KTM Exteriors-Roofing

New Path Construction

Carpentry, tile, cabinets, remolding of all kinds. We give you too quality service at a great price. We are 100% woman owned and have 35 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial.

Ray and Dan's Home Repair and Remodeling LLC

Member 7-years running on Angie List. Super Service Awards 2013, 2016, 2017. Serving Polk County For 33-yrs.Small or large project. Specialize in Investment & Rental Properties. Licensed and Insured in Polk County, Fl. since 1986. Have never had a complaint listed with the Better Business Bureau.

02/05/2018

Bob B.

The job was done fine but was difficult to schedule.

Description of Work
Repair 3screens

01/19/2018

steve G.

Extremely Happy with the exceptional professional work done at our place due to Irma. I had 5 bids by various contractors and Andy's bid was done in an expatiate time frame where some of the other took weeks or longer. Andy's bid was exceptional and didn't take advantage of our damage due to the hurricane. I highly recommend you give him and his team an opportunity to work with you. .

Description of Work
Car port due to Irma

Category roofing,screen repair

06/20/2017

Vernon M.

There was no charge for the estimate. I did call him back afterward to ask him a question, and he never responded to that. He had to call me and he made a wrong turn somewhere and he had to call me again, but anybody can have that happen to them. He was more of a down home country boy than professional, and there's nothing bad about that. I was just getting an estimate, that's all I wanted so I knew what to plan for. I used him as a ballpark to start planning a budget for it.

Description of Work
They came out to give me an estimate.

08/05/2016

linda L.

andy and his crew were easy to talk to about what we wanted done, colors, etc. the guys worked all day (pretty impressive considering the heat and humidity we've been experiencing) , every day until the work was done, about 3 1/2-4 days. while replacing the fasica they found a rotted area under the roof that they repaired for us. they replaced a window frame in the workshop and painted the window frame. the guys cleaned up after themselves every day which was important to me considering we had a less than desirable situation with a work crew from another company several years ago.

Description of Work
replaced fascia and gutters on house and workshop

02/23/2016

Wanda G.

He has gone above and beyond, and has gone out of his way to get a lot of work for us done. He has four people working for him, and if something isn't his specialty, it's someone else's within his group. We didn't want anything drawn out and Andy was considerate with our time, but they were always on time. I would recommend them to anyone looking for pretty much anything and everything!

Description of Work
Andy and his team have done a number of projects for us, including, removing an old and adding on a new rear porch off. He added on a screened in porch to the front, along with a new roof to go on top of it, plus he put on an aluminum room on my 8 car workshop out back. He added a 3 car carport to our home, and his associates put in hardwood floors in several rooms and added gutters. Those are just a few of the jobs he's done for us over the past several months.

Category remodeling,roofing,screen repair

05/20/2015

joe C.

It went very well. Andy called to set up schedule. Kept us informed as to when they would come to do the work. He set up a scaffold and did a very nice job. His partner is Charlie, he does awesome work! Picked up all the debris, was very professional. We used him before in 11/14, and were pleased with his work, so we called him again

Description of Work
We had a ripped screen in the pool cage, at the highest point.

Andy's Rescreening, Inc