Stratus Roofing, LLC.

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1081 9TH ST

Winter Garden, FL 34787

We are all about building relationships and communication, and abide by recommended CDC guidelines.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

roofing202034786
Home in Windermere, Florida

LEADING the roofing industry by putting PEOPLE FIRST! TEXT 407-625-5866 to setup your FREE INSPECTION. What goes into repairing a roof, replacing a roof or even starting a roofing project is so much more than just what you see on top of a home. It’s the entire process of making sure our customers are helped through every step. Because owning your house is really more than having just a sound and sturdy roof over your head. Confidence in your home starts at the top. The Stratus Difference means that no matter the roof repair or roof replacement, you’ll have a specialist that has experience in a wide range of roofing options to assist you every step of the way. You will be offered a variety of roofing materials to choose from and a warranty that backs it all up. Ready to talk about your roofing options? Let’s chat!...
Windermere Home project

202034786
Orlando Home project
Orlando Home

202032801
Winter Garden Home project
Winter Garden Home

202034787

roofing (95)gutter repair (3)plumbers (7)concrete repair (7)stamped concrete (5)concrete driveways (3)drywall (2)hardscaping (1)roof cleaning (1)cabinet refacing (1)house painting (1)stucco (1)

06/25/2021

Ekaterina V.

Outstanding and exceeded my expectations! So grateful for Stratus Roofing and Sergio! I could go on for hours on how this company is above the rest in the quality of service and product they provide. After extensive research, interviewing other highly rated roofers in my area and speaking with neighbors, friends and construction professionals, I knew Stratus Roofing stands out. The job they did for me proved it too! Thank you Sergio for being so patient and accommodating and for going above and beyond to help me with this project. Thank you Irmak for your kindness and making sure my calls and messages are answered right away, even on weekends and evenings! Thank you Mike for staying on top of the installation process the entire time and leading such a wonderful and hard working crew! Wishing Stratus Roofing all the best and hope this review will help other demanding customers like myself make the right choice.

Description of Work
Replace old roof and install a new one

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/22/2021

Shane M.

Best price for quality materials, quick to respond to any questions and the install went smoothly. Cleaned the site well with very little debris/nails found after the job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

05/17/2021

Thomas S.

Was done very well from start to finish.Worked with insurance very well.Good workmanship.Good quality products used.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/21/2021

Marjorie L.

The entire project went very well. Consultant Bob Eversman was very prompt and thorough for our first meeting. He advised that colors are limited due to production cutbacks as a result of Covid. We decided on a color, but using the online tool supplied in the brochure that allowed us to see our house with one or two other colors, we decided on a color change later, and there was no problem. The "team" came right on schedule, and we were amazed at how professional and diligent they were in completing our 1700 plus sq ft home in one day. We were visited the next day by a gentleman who checked on everything and decided that we needed one more nail sweep. This is the one caveat I would mention. We have continued to find roofing nails, so I would caution the homeowner to make certain nail removal is thorough no matter who your roofer may be. We were contacted several times through the process to make certain things were going well, and the one or two times we mentioned something, it was taken care of immediately. Warranties were provided immediately as well. The dumpster was removed on the 2nd day following completion of the roof. We are happy to have a new roof, and pleased to have one that looks very nice. It was done promptly and at a fair price. Reroofing isn't something a homeowner looks forward to, but you will do yourself a favor if you choose Stratus Roofing. c

Description of Work
Complete reroof

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

10/29/2020

Kubra H.

I can't put into words how amazing of a service I received from Stratus Roofing. From the office staff to the crew, they have been the most professional, honest contractors I have ever encountered. They are punctual and dedicated. They knew exactly what they were doing as the whole process was done before my deadline with excellent results. The super friendly staff explained everything thoroughly and reassured me on all of my questions. They won me over and will be recommending them to everyone I know. Just go for this company without thinking twice they are the best!! They know how to treat customers and made everything so easy for me.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/29/2020

danielle B.

Stratus Roofing company went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met. They were patient and helped me through every step of the process, while still having an amazing price. They had so much attention to detail from start to finish. My new roof and gutters look amazing. The company also works as a team and make you feel comfortable as a customer. I will forever recommend this company to my family and friends, and plan on using them again in the future. Thank you for the amazing customer service.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/20/2020

Irmak S.

From A to Z, Stratus Roofing is an excellent company to work with. They have an excellent customer service, really helpful and knowledgeable sales and construction team. They took pictures and recorded everything that needed to be fixed. Team did a great job by keeping us updated in the process, cleaning and leaving everything in a good condition after they were done with the construction. Respectful and reliable team and company. I would work with them again without a hesitation.

Description of Work
Repaired roof

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/15/2020

Christine Y.

We had a few scheduling snafus at first, but Alex worked diligently to make sure everything was taken care of in a timely manner. He and Lance walked me through the process, making sure I was aware of next steps and keeping me informed about everything. Hire them!

Description of Work
We are re- roofing her house

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

05/09/2019

Jane S.

Jathan did a thorough search to locate the leak. He discovered it was a small water line that led to refrigerator . He shared a short video of assessment which helped the plumber to remedy the leak. Jathan is honest, thorough and a good businessman .

Description of Work
Roof assessment for leak

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

04/26/2019

Connie S.

I had a leak inside. Joe Casalese,Stratus Roofing, came for a free inspection. He worked with my insurance company and I was able to get a new roof, gutters and inside repairs covered due to wind damage from a recent storm. He was very professional, efficient, and trustworthy. Great experience from start to finish (including cleanup) I highly recommend Stratus. Call Joe @407-252-1432.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters and inside drywall repair

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review.

02/02/2019

steve K.

i called twice and they did not call me back.

Description of Work
concrete repair to my front porch

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

11/07/2018

Patrick R.

Planning for the project was performed August - September 2018, with performance late October-November 2018. The responsiveness of Trevor Bartley in helping to define the scope of effort in August was excellent; he helped me to clearly define what was possible, based upon what I was looking for. My project, which included pouring two large concrete pads, running electrical for both pads and construction of a pre-fabricated pavilion, was completed ahead of schedule and at expected cost. He has a team of dedicated men who work as a team on multiple activities with minimum oversight. I will definitely call Trevor again if I have a home construction project!

Description of Work
Concrete, Electrical and Construction

Category concrete repair,garage builders,house painters,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

07/21/2018

Ernest E.

Contractor never got in contact with me so still in search mode. Maybe job considered too small by the various contractors to make a site visit and provide a quote or they don’t need the business.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair/replacement

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,roofing

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], My Name Is Jim Bassett I'm a new admin with Stratus, in charge of quality control. I apologize sincerely for this scenario. I can assure you that correspondence from here on out will be prompt. Regardless of how busy we are, someone will get back to you within 48 hours to get your information and job details. We have been fortunate the last 3 years, growth has been through the roof. The past administration simply could not keep up. I would say they dropped the ball but in these cases they didn't even pick it up. Again my sincerest apologize Thank you and have a blessed day.

07/19/2018

Judy C.

Went well. Eddie the project coordinator is wonderful to work with. Very professional. The crew that did the roof was a bit sloppy, but they had to work around our daily rain issues. Not a bad idea to remind the roofing crew that you don't want to find a nail or roofing tack in your car tire. They took care of that expense.

Description of Work
New roof to replace hurricane damaged/older roof

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

06/17/2018

john T.

I cannot say enough good things about Stratus Roofing. The roof looks first rate and all work that was ordered was completed as planned. The best thing was them returning my calls and answering my questions. After my roof was damaged in this last hurricane, I set out to find a roofer after contacting my insurance company. Most did not bother to return calls and one company gave me a low estimate then later sent another (higher) estimate saying the first estimate was a mistake. When dealing with Stratus, Jathan M. always returned my calls in a prompt fashion.

Description of Work
Needed A New Roof

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

05/02/2018

Wendy J.

They listen to my needs and did not try to get me to do more than was necessary

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/11/2018

Mark B.

I had 2 commercial roofs fully replaced at a shopping plaza with Stratus Roofing. Old roofs were completely stripped away and a new TPO installed in its place. Johan Venter has been a pleasure to work with and is quick to resolve issues as they arise. His cheerful professionalism and support give me peace-of-mind. I will definitely be using Stratus for all my future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Commercial Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

Review for Stratus Roofing, LLC. - 1081 9TH ST, Winter Garden, FL - 36973458

02/16/2018

Trevor B.

All in all the construction process with stratus construction was flawless. My wife and I are very pleased with the professionalism and workmanship of our project. The sales man was very friendly and knowledgeable about the products. The crews showed up on time and cleaned up daily as a courtesy to our family. The job was handled with care, the project manager informed throughout the process of the steps to come. We would highly recommend Stratus Construction to our friends and family. They did a fantastic Job....

Description of Work
My wife and were looking for a company that could do multiple things we needed. We I like to hire a company that can do all the things we are looking to. We needed some concrete removed and replaced at our driveway and side walks leading to front door and pool area around the side of the house. We also wanted pavers and coping installed around our pool. We had been looking forward to getting this done for some time. So we had Stratus come out and give an estimate for both jobs. The concrete at driveway and sides look great. you cannot even tell that it had been replaced. we had them also pressure wash the old concrete so it would match in better with the new areas. The pavers and the pool deck look awesome!!! The coping around the pool perimeter was installed with precision and the grout joints between the pieces were even and flush. We have had some friends that have had other companies do this and the jobs did not come out like our... They job was very sloppy and messy.. That was not the case with Stratus, they were definitely very skilled in both fields of concrete and pavers!!!!

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,remodeling,hardscaping,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

02/15/2018

Chuck M.

Fantastic job! Have used these guys on several occasions. Most recently used them to install a paver walkway and front porch. Showed up when they said they were going to and at a fair price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Paver walk way and front porch.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

02/10/2018

Julie S.

They were responsive to my questions and took the time to ensure I was 100 % satisfied. Great service and performance. They cleaned up the debris well. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had a complete reroof on my home in January 2018.

Work Completed On 02/10/2018

02/05/2018

Audrey D.

Took a month for the insurance, then after insurance sent a check, March 2, 2018 the roofing materials were placed on my roof. I waited until near the end of March when i called to ask that the roofing materials be replaced, due to the rain/sun cycle with the possibility for mold. Straus graciously removed the roofing materials and brought additional materials. The roofing was done in 1 day on April 2. The town inspectors failed the roof due to too many nails missing. Stratus sent several different crews plus one of their own supervisors to review the roof deficiencies. It was all fixed with a pass by the town inspector the first week of May.

Description of Work
New roof after hurricane b Irma

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

12/25/2017

Carol M.

Men showed up at 6:50 am January 31 worked until dark then returned at 7am the following morning to finish up. The entire yard was free of debris.......The work was excellent . Mr David Monk the business representative, was extremely helpful and professional in his dealings with me. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
An entire new roof was installed

Work Completed On 01/31/2018