Stratus Roofing, LLC.

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1081 9TH ST

Winter Garden, FL 34787

We are all about building relationships and communication, and abide by recommended CDC guidelines.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Windermere Home

Windermere Home

roofing202034786
Home in Windermere, Florida

LEADING the roofing industry by putting PEOPLE FIRST! TEXT 407-625-5866 to setup your FREE INSURANCE CLAIM EVALUATION or Estimate. What goes into repairing a roof, replacing a roof or even starting a roofing project is so much more than just what you see on top of a home. It’s the entire process of making sure our customers are helped through every step. Because owning your house is really more than having just a sound and sturdy roof over your head. Confidence in your home starts at the top. The Stratus Difference means that no matter the roof repair or roof replacement, you’ll have a specialist that has experience in a wide range of roofing options to assist you every step of the way. You will be offered a variety of roofing materials to choose from and a warranty that backs it all up. Ready to talk about your roofing options? Let’s chat!...
Orlando Home

roofing

202032801
Winter Garden Home

roofing

202034787

roofing (93)gutter repair (2)plumbers (7)concrete repair (6)stamped concrete (5)concrete driveways (3)drywall (2)hardscaping (1)roof cleaning (1)cabinet refacing (1)house painting (1)stucco (1)

05/17/2021

Was done very well from start to finish.Worked with insurance very well.Good workmanship.Good quality products used.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/21/2021

The entire project went very well. Consultant Bob Eversman was very prompt and thorough for our first meeting. He advised that colors are limited due to production cutbacks as a result of Covid. We decided on a color, but using the online tool supplied in the brochure that allowed us to see our house with one or two other colors, we decided on a color change later, and there was no problem. The "t...

Description of Work
Complete reroof

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

10/29/2020

I can't put into words how amazing of a service I received from Stratus Roofing. From the office staff to the crew, they have been the most professional, honest contractors I have ever encountered. They are punctual and dedicated. They knew exactly what they were doing as the whole process was done before my deadline with excellent results. The super friendly staff explained everything thoroughly ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/29/2020

Stratus Roofing company went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met. They were patient and helped me through every step of the process, while still having an amazing price. They had so much attention to detail from start to finish. My new roof and gutters look amazing. The company also works as a team and make you feel comfortable as a customer. I will forever recommend this compan...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/20/2020

From A to Z, Stratus Roofing is an excellent company to work with. They have an excellent customer service, really helpful and knowledgeable sales and construction team. They took pictures and recorded everything that needed to be fixed. Team did a great job by keeping us updated in the process, cleaning and leaving everything in a good condition after they were done with the construction. Respect...

Description of Work
Repaired roof

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/15/2020

We had a few scheduling snafus at first, but Alex worked diligently to make sure everything was taken care of in a timely manner. He and Lance walked me through the process, making sure I was aware of next steps and keeping me informed about everything. Hire them!

Description of Work
We are re- roofing her house

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

05/09/2019

Jathan did a thorough search to locate the leak. He discovered it was a small water line that led to refrigerator . He shared a short video of assessment which helped the plumber to remedy the leak. Jathan is honest, thorough and a good businessman .

Description of Work
Roof assessment for leak

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

04/26/2019

I had a leak inside. Joe Casalese,Stratus Roofing, came for a free inspection. He worked with my insurance company and I was able to get a new roof, gutters and inside repairs covered due to wind damage from a recent storm. He was very professional, efficient, and trustworthy. Great experience from start to finish (including cleanup) I highly recommend Stratus. Call Joe @407-252-1432.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters and inside drywall repair

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review.

02/02/2019

i called twice and they did not call me back.

Description of Work
concrete repair to my front porch

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

11/07/2018

Planning for the project was performed August - September 2018, with performance late October-November 2018. The responsiveness of Trevor Bartley in helping to define the scope of effort in August was excellent; he helped me to clearly define what was possible, based upon what I was looking for. My project, which included pouring two large concrete pads, running electrical for both pads and constr...

Description of Work
Concrete, Electrical and Construction

Category concrete repair,garage builders,house painters,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

SHINGLE ROOF REPLACEMENT: As a GAF Master Elite Installer we offer the HIGHEST LEVEL Shingle Installation to give you the BEST ROOF for your Home or Business. SOLAR: WE are the PREMIER Roof Integrated GAF Solar Installer for Central Floida. With expertise in both roofing and solar, STRATUS ROOFING, partnered with GAF Energy, is here to help you find the best option for your home. We also offer Flat Roofing services and material, TIle, Metal, and TPO.

WE DO NOT neglect our customers. We PUT PEOPLE FIRST. At the end of the day, it is JUST ROOFING. But we do roofing at the HIGHEST LEVEL with your home, family, and needs in mind!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check