Kitchen Solvers of Orlando

With Angi since January 2015

13440 W Colonial Dr

Winter Garden, FL 34787

Here at Kitchen Solvers of Orlando, we believe that when you are designing and planning your new dream kitchen, you should not only be excited but also have fun with the whole experience. We have over 10 years experience in drafting and designing and we are looking forward to sharing that experience with the greater Orlando area. We are also licensed in real estate and have been catering to people’s dreams since 2005. We are here to assist you with those dreams of a new kitchen with our knowledge and expertise in cabinet refacing or new custom cabinets. We also offer countertops, backsplashes and storage solution options to compliment your kitchen remodeling designs....

11/27/2018

Linda S.

Love my new kitchen -- Kitchen Solvers stayed within my set budget and it looks amazing -lots of choices and their customer service is the best

Description of Work
entire kitchen remodeling -- including granite counter tops in bathrooms

Category marble & granite,home remodeling

08/25/2016

Diane K.

Kitchen Solvers redid my cabinets and countertop and added backsplash, My sales lady helped me pick out the colors and didn't try to upsell me, which I really appreciate. All the workers were professional and my kitchen turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed new cabinets, countertops and backsplash

Category home remodeling

08/02/2016

Johanna G.

We wanted to do a refacing of our kitchen in Orlando and found Kitchen Solvers through an online search I did. We hired them and everything went exactly how they explained it would. No surprises. Timeline was very accurate and service was the best. Our installer Bebe did an excellent job and went above and beyond finishing all the work in only one day. I am extremely happy with them and would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
We hired Kitchen Solver to do a refacing of our kitchen

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide a pleasant remodeling experience and it brings us great joy when our customers are happy with our services and their kitchen.

06/18/2016

daphne P.

It went really well! I was provided a kitchen designer, Cathy, who designed my whole kitchen with the ideas that I wanted. She was amazing to work with and she actually showed up with flowers on the first day of the renovations. She was always available with any concerns that I may have had. I can say that the finished job created my dream kitchen and it looks beautiful! The installer, B.B., did an excellent job and he was very professional.

Description of Work
They provided a complete new kitchen. Cabinets, granite countertops and backsplash

Category custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you so much for you kind words. We are so pleased that you are happy with our whole team. we strive to provide a pleasant remodeling experience and it brings us great joy to hear that you are so happy with your new "dream" kitchen.

06/01/2016

Jay S.

Description of Work
We are happy with our new kitchen but it was an ordeal to get it finished. The worst of the problems we had involved the electrical aspect of our kitchen renovation. 1) Kitchen Solvers sent their electrician to relocate some wires and while here I asked about installation of ceiling lights, pendant light fixtures, and relocating a light switch and removing several outlets that would no longer be needed. Jorge Goncalves from Kitchen Solvers, was here at the time and contacted their electrician's office for an estimate. He relayed to me the extra work I wanted would cost $1250. Much later he presented me with an invoice for $1820 for this work. I balked, but paid it in good faith and asked for an explanation for the $570 overrun. He has never explained this and I believe the invoice included some preliminary electrical work that should have been included in the original contract price. 2) Kitchen Solvers failed to notify their electrician (Dollard Enterprises) when the old cabinets had been removed so that the new junction boxes and wiring could be installed in the wall. After the new cabinets were installed Kitchen Solvers sent their electrician to complete the wiring for our new appliances. However, when Lowe's plumber came to install our new dishwasher he wouldn't do it because of a missing junction box and length of conduit that Kitchen Solvers electrician should have installed. The following day Lowe's electrician arrived and he couldn't install any of the other appliances because Dollard installed a run of 20 amp wire to serve a 40 amp cooktop, and connected the microwave and oven to the same circuit such that only one could be used at a time. Also, the junction box for the oven was installed inside the new cabinet instead of in the wall, which prevented the oven from sliding all the way into the cabinet. I immediately reported this to Jorge Goncalves (Feb 12) but he didn't contact their electrician until Feb 29 (17 DAYS LATER). Another two weeks went by before Robbie, from Dollard Enterprises came to look at the problem (March 141). Jorge Goncalves said I could have Dollard make the corrections and finish what they should have done, or I could have Lowe's electrician do the work (I had already gotten an estimate) and he would reimburse me. I went with Lowe's for obvious reasons but Goncalves then wanted to renege on that promise, only offering partial reimbursement. I refused to pay any extra for work that should have been done right the first time. In addition, Goncalves frequently missed appointments. On one occasion he was to arrive "between 4:30 and 5:00" but then called at 7:00(!) to say he couldn't make it. He was supposed to come and check the knockdown finish on the ceiling but called at the last minute to say he couldn't make it. Another time he said he would arrive "between 11:30 and 12:00" but then called at 2:00 to say he was on his way (I had already left home). He also said he would come out with his cabinet installer to see all the problems with the electrical installation but never showed up.

Category home remodeling

We are pleased that you are happy with your kitchen, and delighted to know that your kitchen is working as you expect it to, without malfunctions. As explained in our recent phone conversation, our relationship doesn't end at job completion. We offer a 5 year craftsmanship warranty which we proudly [Member Information Removed] behind. We take our [Member Information Removed]' reviews to heart. We are very sorry to have disappointment you on some of our services. As you know, your job was beyond our typical service area, which made it a bit challenging to deliver our typical pleasant remodeling experience. We have taken several initiatives to ensure that challenges such as the ones we encountered in your kitchen remodel project are handled in a promptly, and timely manner. After having a constructive conversation with our electrician, he and I have come to an accord that what happened at your home will not happen again. As the owner, I will make sure of that. And I am also pleased to let you know that we have made several adjustments in our operations since we remodeled your kitchen. we have since: - Hired an operations manager who will overlook our [Member Information Removed]'s projects and ensure customer satisfaction. - In addition to working with me, the owner and a former architectural designer, we are also working in collaboration with a 30 year experienced kitchen and bathroom designer. - Our electricians are reviewing our plans before they go out to the field. - We are now delivering our cabinets, instead of having a 3rd party delivering them. - We explain to our [Member Information Removed] the possibility of encountering surprises in the remodeling process, especially when we remove soffits, and/or walls, to prepare the [Member Information Removed] for possible delays. We are still committed to surpass those challenges by providing solutions. - We are more cautious when taking projects outside our service area, and make sure that the customer understands the time and challenges we face on the road when we are trying to reach them. We commit to call the customer as soon as we encounter road challenges. Once again, thank you for letting us remodel your kitchen. We can't guarantee to our [Member Information Removed] that we won't encounter some challenges in their remodel, but we are committed in striving to surpass those challenges to the best of our ability, and promise to constantly look for ways to make their remodel project a pleasant remodeling experience.

07/20/2015

Melody G.

We met the company at an Orlando Home Fair. They were professional and easy to deal with since we asked numerous questions. they cam to the appointment at the date and time we requested and also performed the work on schedule. Their workers cared about the job they did and we were overall very happy from start to finish with the company. I LOVE how my kitchen came out!!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing.

Category cabinet refacing

04/30/2015

Kory S.

Kitchen Solvers was very professional and I had a great experience with them. The offer a great product that is very well priced (I have compared). Kitchen Solvers went through the whole process with me and came out to do actual measurements to make sure we had the correct product. They were also punctual and finished the installation part within four-hours.

Description of Work
Install kitchen storage solutions.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very grateful to have had the opportunity to work on your kitchen project and assist you in accomplishing your objective. Our goal is to provide a pleasant remodeling experience and we are delighted that you are happily satisfied with our product and services.

Jr and Sons Painting & More LLC

Jr and Sons Painting is a Central Florida based painting company that has been serving Lake County and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We are family owned and operated. We specialize in interior/exterior painting which also includes cabinet spray finishing, drywall and carpentry repairs. Other services we offer are trim and flooring installation. We are fully licensed/registered and insured with workers comp and general liability insurance. Our business is also fully equipped with all of the equipment needed to complete any paint project. The benefit of a family owned company is that we all share a common passion and vision. With that said we treat every home and project as if it were ours. Good planning is the key to success. Meaning we develop a plan (approach) and ensure to keep the customer updated at all time. Our ultimate goal is to provide a great customer experience and ensuring all needs were met.

The Kitchen and Bath Store of Orlando

Locally owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cabinet Doctor

Cabinet Doctor is a Family company with over 7 years experience in the painting industry, Cabinet Doctor is your industry expert in the area. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave the property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. We have so many options to fit any budget, give us a call today and we look forward to working with you! Don't waste thousands buying new cabinet, refinish them and we will make them look brand new, free estimates give us a call 8135088664

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Kitchen remodeling - cabinet refacing, new cabinets, countertops, backsplashes, storage solutions, flooring. Bathroom remodeling.