Mt. Zion Moving and Storage LLC

Florida

12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

14532 Scottburgh Glen Dr 744 Mint Julep Drive

Wimauma, FL 33598

Mask's can be worn during in home estimates when requested.

We accept remote payment
Hot tube

Hot tube

movers202033647
Moving a 800lbs hot tube 50feet within the house back porch.

Searching for a fantastic way to move your property? At Mt Zion Moving & Storage we offer everything from full service to single piece moving. Full service can include packing/un-packing, moving, junk removal, storage from over night to long term, and real estate staging. Single piece moves can be flat rate guarantied pricing. We pride ourselves on offering red carpet service to every move every time, big or small. Where disassembly/reassembly, shrink-wrapping and protecting furniture is standard practice. We will handle every item like it's our own. Tips on preparing for the move are just a phone call, email or text away. Over the phone or in home estimates are always available. In home's are usually within 24hours. Do you want to know why we are the best? Copy and paste this link : You can relax now :) https://g.page/mt--zion-movers?share Real Estate staging options Junk removal Local & long distance moving Packing & unpacking Storage, over night to long term with climate control optional Senior & military discounts ...

movers (21)piano movers (5)hauling (3)storage unit (2)

09/17/2021

The whole process was top-notch. The piano that we had moved was a family heirloom and was handled perfectly, as if it was their own. I cannot say enough great things about this company. They were efficient, carful and on point. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
In state piano moving

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

02/20/2021

Great! The three men were quick and professional. I am going to recommend they come back and put the furniture back once the remodel is done

Description of Work
Move piano and furniture into pod

Category storage units,piano moving

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/21/2021

The company was very nice and worked with me. They seemed very knowledgeable. Some of them were very cordial. I thought everything was in the contract but when the first delivery was made and completed they wanted additional money to complete the contract. I was a disappointed in them placing a pretty good scratch on my wood floor. I realize mistakes happen. This scratch was pretty good in size an...

Description of Work
Move Piano and few articles to one address then deliver and take dining room table from house another location

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you were disappointed in our services. We stated in the quote that it WAS and estimate and not a contract and could go over or under the estimated time to complete the job. The move entailed a long distance drive to several locations and our movers endeavored to complete your move as quickly and efficiently as possible. We did not change your hourly rate or...

11/21/2020

Prince and Denzel employee from Mt. Zion and Moving were very Professional moving my belongings today. There service was Excellent, they were on time, quick, and friendly I would definitely use your company again with Prince and Denzel as my movers. Thank you

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

10/10/2020

The two guys Prince and Denzel are two awesome guys. They moved me from my storage to a second floor apartment unit in the time allotted but of course I went over lol. These two guys are amazing and very Professional with what they do. If you need to be moved request them they will definitely get the job done. Thanks guys! 👍🏾

Description of Work
Moving out of storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.!

10/02/2020

Assemble my piano n from. 2nd floor to first floorMade sure to reassemble properly. Very professional and polite

Description of Work
Move piano

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

We thank you for the great review!

09/27/2020

The movers handled my move very professionally and with care. I literally received the Red Carpet treatment :) Everyone listened to my requests and concerns throughout the move, which occurred over a 3-day period. I had a full service move which included packing, load/unload and furniture assembly. I'm retired military and have acquired a lot of big, heavy furniture. The four movers handled my mov...

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

Review for Mt. Zion Moving and Storage LLC - 14532 Scottburgh Glen Dr, Wimauma, FL - 38906318

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was very kind of you to leave us such a great review!!

09/26/2020

They were AMAZING and a huge huge help. Gio and Mike were quick, efficient and a pleasure to work with. I had a POD to store all of my items and they were the Tetris kings! I am still amazed at how they were able to fit what they did in the POD. I would use them over and over again for every move but I hope I am not moving anytime soon! 😅 I was given their company name via a friend who used them ...

Description of Work
Moving and loading pod

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It means so much to us that you took the time to write this awesome review! We appreciate the referrals as well!

07/31/2020

Initially scheduled for noon. Driver called at 11:00 am and said 2:00PM. At 2:00PM driver called again and wanted to push back another 2 hours. I voiced my EXTREME displeasure at him and advised him to call whoever he needed to and fix this. Within minutes the driver called back and said he will be there in minutes. Once the tram got there, their service and professionalism was outstanding. I woul...

Description of Work
Piano move locally

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize for being late. Unfortunately, sometimes jobs take a little longer than expected in the morning and it puts a delay on the afternoon jobs. We are sorry this happened to you. We so appreciate your understanding and for the great review!

02/08/2020

Omgosh these guys are GREAT!!!! On time, they were so nice, everything was wrapped in a branket and taped. Nothing ruined and I' m a bad packer. Best service i' ve had since moving to Florida last year. THANK YOU!!!!!

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to Townhouse

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was so kind of you to write this great review!

The most important part of the move is the proper packing of your belongings so that they arrive safely at your destination. If you need help with packing, our professionals are ready to assist with all your packing needs. Whether you pack yourself or use our movers, we can provide all sizes of boxes, dish packs, wardrobe boxes, TV boxes, and more, all at reasonable prices.

Local & long distance moving Real estate staging options Junk removal Packing & unpacking Storage, over night to long term with climate control optional Piano, pool table & safe moving

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal