Mask's can be worn during in home estimates when requested.

We accept remote payment

Mt. Zion Moving and Storage LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since September 2018

14532 Scottburgh Glen Dr 744 Mint Julep Drive

Wimauma, FL 33598

Searching for a fantastic way to move your property? At Mt Zion Moving & Storage we offer everything from full service to single piece moving. Full service can include packing/un-packing, moving, junk removal, storage from over night to long term, and real estate staging. Single piece moves can be
Hot tube  project
Hot tube

movers

202033647

01/09/2023

Carolyn M.

It all went fine they were professional, on time and courteous. Darrell and Malcom they were excellent.

Description of Work
Moving service

12/07/2021

Jeanne R.

The whole experience was great. From the time I scheduled, which was done within a day, to the move. They arrived on time, assessed what I needed done and quickly set up to move. This was a very heavy commercial grade treadmill weighing around 300lbs. They had to take it from upstairs, down a flight of stairs outside and into my garage. They were very professional, courteous and clearly understood the in and outs of moving heavy furniture. The protected the item so as not to get damaged. They were very thorough in putting pieces where they needed to go. Would not stop until it was perfect. Great work. I would use them again and recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Moving of heavy furniture from upstairs to downstairs

09/17/2021

Jason G.

The whole process was top-notch. The piano that we had moved was a family heirloom and was handled perfectly, as if it was their own. I cannot say enough great things about this company. They were efficient, carful and on point. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
In state piano moving

Category piano moving

02/20/2021

Michael B.

Great! The three men were quick and professional. I am going to recommend they come back and put the furniture back once the remodel is done

Description of Work
Move piano and furniture into pod

Category storage units, piano moving

01/21/2021

Laura C.

The company was very nice and worked with me. They seemed very knowledgeable. Some of them were very cordial. I thought everything was in the contract but when the first delivery was made and completed they wanted additional money to complete the contract. I was a disappointed in them placing a pretty good scratch on my wood floor. I realize mistakes happen. This scratch was pretty good in size and could have been prevented. The most troubling thing was they tried to act like it was nothing, didn't seem upset, and then then they decided to ask for additional money to complete the move of furniture? I have to hire a wood floor repair service company. I could have asked them to pay for the repairs, I could have asked to bill their company or insurance if anything, how would you ask for more money after that?

Description of Work
Move Piano and few articles to one address then deliver and take dining room table from house another location

Category moving companies, piano moving

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you were disappointed in our services. We stated in the quote that it WAS and estimate and not a contract and could go over or under the estimated time to complete the job. The move entailed a long distance drive to several locations and our movers endeavored to complete your move as quickly and efficiently as possible. We did not change your hourly rate or travel fee. After the end of the move, the foreman discussed with you some previous damage to your floor and also some minor damage that incurred during your move and you stated that it was no concern because you were having your floors redone. We did not ask you for more money, it was the balance due upon completion of the job. Again we are sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding, and hope you enjoy your new home !

11/21/2020

Karen M.

Prince and Denzel employee from Mt. Zion and Moving were very Professional moving my belongings today. There service was Excellent, they were on time, quick, and friendly I would definitely use your company again with Prince and Denzel as my movers. Thank you

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback!

10/10/2020

Miss P.

The two guys Prince and Denzel are two awesome guys. They moved me from my storage to a second floor apartment unit in the time allotted but of course I went over lol. These two guys are amazing and very Professional with what they do. If you need to be moved request them they will definitely get the job done. Thanks guys! 👍🏾

Description of Work
Moving out of storage

Category moving companies, storage units

Thank you so much for the great review.!

10/02/2020

Ebony C.

Assemble my piano n from. 2nd floor to first floorMade sure to reassemble properly. Very professional and polite

Description of Work
Move piano

Category hauling services

We thank you for the great review!

09/27/2020

Christine H.

The movers handled my move very professionally and with care. I literally received the Red Carpet treatment :) Everyone listened to my requests and concerns throughout the move, which occurred over a 3-day period. I had a full service move which included packing, load/unload and furniture assembly. I'm retired military and have acquired a lot of big, heavy furniture. The four movers handled my move with ease. Nothing was broken or damaged during the move, to include no damage to the walls of either place. The price quoted was adhered to and very reasonable. I highly recommend Mt. Zion Movers and will use them again, when I move out of state :)

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was very kind of you to leave us such a great review!!

09/26/2020

Cassandra Z.

They were AMAZING and a huge huge help. Gio and Mike were quick, efficient and a pleasure to work with. I had a POD to store all of my items and they were the Tetris kings! I am still amazed at how they were able to fit what they did in the POD. I would use them over and over again for every move but I hope I am not moving anytime soon! 😅 I was given their company name via a friend who used them and they lived up to every expectation I was told. I have referred them to several other friends moving soon and they would be crazy not to use their services. BOOK THEM NOW and you definitely won’t regret it!

Description of Work
Moving and loading pod

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It means so much to us that you took the time to write this awesome review! We appreciate the referrals as well!

07/31/2020

Dennis H.

Initially scheduled for noon. Driver called at 11:00 am and said 2:00PM. At 2:00PM driver called again and wanted to push back another 2 hours. I voiced my EXTREME displeasure at him and advised him to call whoever he needed to and fix this. Within minutes the driver called back and said he will be there in minutes. Once the tram got there, their service and professionalism was outstanding. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Piano move locally

Category piano moving

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize for being late. Unfortunately, sometimes jobs take a little longer than expected in the morning and it puts a delay on the afternoon jobs. We are sorry this happened to you. We so appreciate your understanding and for the great review!

02/08/2020

Ruth Z.

Omgosh these guys are GREAT!!!! On time, they were so nice, everything was wrapped in a branket and taped. Nothing ruined and I' m a bad packer. Best service i' ve had since moving to Florida last year. THANK YOU!!!!!

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to Townhouse

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was so kind of you to write this great review!

12/28/2019

justin S.

Mike and Joe did a great job for me. They showed up on time and helped me finish packing. They gave me a box to use when I didn’t have one. They finished really quickly and took good care of my stuff. Really appreciate it, thank you!!

Description of Work
Moving

12/09/2019

Bill R.

We had an excellent moving experience with Mt Zion Moving company. They were extremely professional and polite. We highly recommend them for everyone who has moving needs. We were especially happy with their care of our piano. A job well done!

Description of Work
Piano Movers, Moving

Category moving companies, piano moving

12/09/2019

Tami J.

Rated highly for: Punctuality, Value, Responsiveness, Quality Prince and Norris were excellent, fast, efficient, and polite. I would recommend this company and the movers in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moving

09/25/2019

susan N.

I highly recommend Prince and Jason. They were so careful moving our furniture into our new townhouse. I know you will be pleased too

Description of Work
moving

09/04/2019

Jessica M.

Great. They moved my bed and dresser and couch from the 3rd floor to another 3rd floor. It was a last minute move and they came the next day on time. Great services.

Description of Work
Moving my apartment

05/27/2019

Theresa G.

Very well, a lot of organized and synchronized work that was amazing. And I am so grateful and pleased how well it was completed.

Description of Work
Packing for moving

03/03/2019

Shelley P.

These movers are great. They had a narrow, and curved, staircase to deal with, making my bigger pieces of furniture difficult to move. But they would NOT give up, and they managed to get everything up those stairs. They were polite, careful, and clearly knew what they were doing. Thank you Mt. Zion Movers!

Description of Work
Labor only to move contents of a pod into new home

02/01/2019

Linda S.

They were fast, efficient, and made sure that nothing at all got damaged not even one little scratch! Totally professional and courteous. Their rate was less than 2 other companies and they were able to do it the same day! They are Christians and that also made me feel comfortable. They are honorable. I recommend using this company!

Description of Work
Moving furniture

01/26/2019

Sandra G.

Chris, Daniel and Godwin came with Mt. Zion Moving Company today to help me move. They did an outstanding job and paid attention to every detail whethere large or small. Appreciate everything they did to make my move an easy one. I would highly recommend Mt. Zion Moving Company to anyone who needs a good moving company. Sandra Gout

Description of Work
Move from Tampa to land o lakes.

12/13/2018

Maureen S.

Great everything went very smoothly

Description of Work
Move bedroom suite from TAmpa to Bradenton

Category moving companies

Taste and see that the lord is good. Rejoice in the lord always. Great is our lord and highly is he to be praised in the city of God is holy mountain. Mount zion.

11/14/2018

Catherine M.

The guys were very friendly and did a great job. They handled everything with care and made sure the furniture was wrapped, padded, and packed on their truck safely. They were very true to their estimate of 2 hours. Also, can’t beat the price! Definitely go with Mt. Zion Moving on your next move!!

Description of Work
Moving services

Category moving companies

Making your move easier is our goal. read our reviews www.mtzionmoving.com.

11/13/2018

Linda M.

Everything went perfect. The job was done quickly and efficiently. Prince was accommodating and patient. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Library shelves from a public library needed to be dismantled, packed, transported, and unloaded at the school I work at.

10/16/2018

Jessica M.

It went amazing! Excellent customer service, the prices were better than anyone else I called. They handled all of my things as if it was their own. Only place I would be using moving forward!

Description of Work
I had a 5 bedroom home that needed to be moved last minute.

Category hauling services, moving companies

You re welcome to use my service again. Thank you for your reviews.

Safebound Moving & Storage

At Safebound Moving & Storage, we specialize in customizing and executing the perfect move. We can support any type of relocation with optimum efficiency and costs that are amongst the lowest in the industry. Plain and simple, no one likes to move. Yet one in four Americans move every five years! Let us take the burden of your next move and allow you to focus on whats important.

S&T Transportation

Kings Pro Movers

Greetings from Mike sr. and Mike Jr. We are a Family owned and operated moving company that has serviced the Tampa Bay region for years. Throughout this time we have helped hundreds of people move safely to their new home or office. Our aim is to provide an exceptional moving experience, one that will remove any doubts you may have. We understand that moving is not always a choice, and that it can be a stressful time for you and your family. From the moment our employees arrive at your location, you will notice there positive hardworking attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to listen to you. The art of moving is not something we take lightly, it requires genuinely caring about what you're doing. All of our moving trucks are equipped with 2 full stacks of moving blankets as well as the hardware and tools to move your belongings safely and properly. Our pricing is fair and competitive; costs are determined by the job (packing, no packing, storage required, etc) call or email us for a free no obligation quote.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Storage
    IM3058
    FL
    Florida: Department Of Agriculture
    10/22/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

The most important part of the move is the proper packing of your belongings so that they arrive safely at your destination. If you need help with packing, our professionals are ready to assist with all your packing needs. Whether you pack yourself or use our movers, we can provide all sizes of boxes, dish packs, wardrobe boxes, TV boxes, and more, all at reasonable prices.

Local & long distance moving Real estate staging options Junk removal Packing & unpacking Storage, over night to long term with climate control optional Piano, pool table & safe moving