ACS Painting Services Corp

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2016

Our Business Mission is to provide high quality of service for the best affordable price....

Pure Cleaning Pressure Cleaning

Family owned and operated with over 22 years of experience. 2 employees. We do sub-contracting jobs for roofing companies and painting companies .

Miracle pressure washing

Specializing in pressure washing and gutter cleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Perfect Pressure

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated.

Offers by Perfect Pressure on Angi

11/14/2016

They did a great job on the painting, even better than I expected. Right on schedule (very important to me), and GREAT PRICING. I have already recommended services to my relatives!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

11/12/2016

Athos was polite, gave me a good price , started when he said he would and finished within the time frame he gave me. Very good professional.

Description of Work
Exterior paint of my home

11/09/2016

Great service with affordable prices. Would hire again for sure! Thanks!

Description of Work
Needed painting

Category house painters

We offer, interior, exterior painting , pressure cleaning and much much. Call today for a free stimate.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available