Tropical Cooling Inc

With Angi since March 2012

residential Heating and Cooling...

COOL WORLD INC

Family owned and operated HVAC company. Cool World provides repair service, new installations, replacements and maintenance of air conditioning equipment. Cool World also performs duct cleaning and sanitization of ducts. LICENSE NUMBER: CAC058565

Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning

6 Time Angie’s List “Super Service Award” in both the West Palm Beach and the Port St Lucie areas!!! We appreciate our customers taking their valuable time to give their important feedback which allowed us to win this prestigious award. We, more than you know, value all our staff and technicians who provide our customers exemplary service everyday with their great attitudes. They truly are the ones that won this award! We are grateful for all your business and will continually strive to provide the best air conditioning service in South Florida. Carla Ewing, James Ewing. Additional DBAs - Ewing Heating and Air Inc, Ewing & Ewing and Addotta Air Conditioning. Award winning.

Offers by Ewing & Ewing Air Conditioning on Angi
Cooling Advisors

Cooling Advisors is a customer focused air conditioning and heating company. We strive to provide the best customer service with the best warranties, guarantees, and upfront pricing. Call us today and we promise you won't find a more professional company that is ready to help with your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

07/30/2014

Henry H.

Description of Work
I had a maintenance contract with this company for several years until I moved away. Their technicians are excellent, and explain everything thoroughly. They're a small company, so if you have an A/C emergency you may not get immediate relief but always within 24 hours.

09/28/2013

Melissa S.

After a short investigation, they discovered a faulty relay on our roof unit. They replaced the unit and we haven't had a problem since!

Description of Work
Came and serviced our air-conditioner when it went out. Turned out to be a faulty relay.

10/29/2012

Linda M.

The work was performed above and beyond my expectations and I recommend this company very highly. The previous units were 17 years old and the condenser and air handler were both unrepairable. I needed the units replaced quickly as guests were arriving and we would need to have the bedrooms comfortable. Tropical Cooling replaced the units quickly and efficiently. They also installed a vent into the door of the air handler closet and cleaned the closet of the mold that had resulted from the poor ventilation of the previous unit. They went above and beyond to make sure that the work was done on time and that everything was left perfectly cleaned and ready for our guests to arrive. I highly recommend Tropical Cooling for your air conditioning installation needs.

Description of Work
Tropical Cooling Inc replaced the Air Handler and Condensing Unit for one of our zones in our home.

03/22/2012

Linda G.

I like them and they do a great job. I have no complaints about them at all. They were excellent in all aspects. I would have to say the price was excellent; I don't even know what anybody else would charge. We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We use Tropical Cooling Inc for air conditioning. They just came out and serviced our air conditioners, which they do every year.

Tropical Cooling Inc