The Window Fashion Store

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

The Window Fashion Store is Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County's premiere specialist of draperies, shutters, blinds, and shades. With nearly a decade of experience in the industry, we are experts and skilled craftsman in the field. We ensure that every job is done right, within budget, and on time. We utilize the same degree of personal care and consideration on every project, regardless of size and scope. We exhibit exceptional attention to detail, honesty and integrity that is unparalleled in this day and age. Whether it is a smaller job, something large, or a vastly complex project, residential or commercial, do not hesitate to contact us today!...

Liberty Shutters

Custom manufactures & installs 100% Poly Aluminum Reinforced shutters, the breakthrough shutters that give you the look you want and the efficiency & durability you need. Manufactures only 100% Poly Aluminum Reinforced plantation shutters Manufactured in Florida Fast, Experienced and professional installation (as little as 3 weeks) Shutters specifically handcrafted for your windows Dozens of custom frame options Competitive pricing Licensed, Bonded & Insured

Charlie's Home Decor

Window treatments. For text message service, please use the following number: (786)-287-1164 Charlie’s Home Décor has served the South Florida community for over 20 years bringing the finest in window treatments to residents and business owners in Miami, Broward, West Palm Beach and the Florida Keys. Charlie’s Home Décor specializes in providing their customers with customized window treatments ranging from: Drapes, Shades, Plantation Shutters, Valances, Curtains, Vertical Blinds, Hunter Douglas Products and much, much more

ShadeMonster

ShadeMonster boasts over 25 years of full service experience in upscale commercial and home window treatments. Our products come directly from our local factory, guaranteeing high-quality, customizable materials, competitive pricing, and quick turn around. Our team is available virtually as well as in person to offer the consultation you'll need to make the right selection. Contact us today for your free estimate, and have your new shades in less than 10 business days! Specialties: Solar and Blackout Roller Shade Installation, Drape & Curtain Installation, Outdoor Shades, Motorized Shade & Blinds Installation, Shade and Blinds Repair, Shade and Blinds cleaning.

12/08/2017

STAY AWAY AND BEWARE!!! Today is Friday, December 8, 2017. The owners of this company are not the original owners when it was Shades & More in Delray Beach. Several weeks ago we called for new drapes and shades in our house. It was then we learned that the former owner, Webb, had sadly died at a young age and his wife sold the business and moved away with their two young daughters. We set up an ap...

Description of Work
New window treatments, draperies, valances and shades for our master bedroom, den and guest bedroom.

Category window treatments

We thank you again for inviting us into your home to help you with your window covering needs. We do apologize for not responding back to you in a timely manner regarding the delay on the quote. There are situations in life that are out of our control and we have missed a valuable opportunity to work with you due to our lack of effective follow up. There is always room for improvement and this sit...

09/25/2017

am tremendously impressed with this company, their work ethic, customer service and employees. I needed to have two broken blinds that were only three years old replaced. Instead of charging me, Alex confirmed that they were covered by the manufacturer warranty and he was able to replace them at no cost except for the installation fee. Alex kept me up to date about my order, and always came to my ...

Description of Work
replace blinds

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm glad that we could help you get your blinds replaced. Feel free to contact us in the future if any other issues arise! Sincerely, Alex Mendez

03/02/2017

Shades & More, are the most professional & reliable taking orders & delivering. Calling the business, telephone service is excellent. Ordering, they are absolutely precise. If there are any mistakes, it is immediately resolved. They help with your selection. Workmanship is beautiful! Installation.......! Is absolutely perfect. I would only deal with them.

Description of Work
Needed window treatments

Category window treatments

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us for your window treatments. I'm glad the shutters were a perfect fit for your home decor.

12/05/2016

A salesperson came out. He was pleasant and punctual. However, I never received a quote. I followed up a few days later and left a message with the main office and never heard back from anyone.

Description of Work
Custom drapes

10/31/2016

Gave estimate on window treatments...I haven't done anything about window treatments but when I do I'll go to them

Description of Work
Gave estimate on window treatments

Category window treatments

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to completing the work for you. Happy Hoilday

Interior Window Treatments, Plantation Shutters, Horizontal & Vertical Blinds, Solar Shades, Custom Soft Treatments.

Outdoor Treatments. Hurricane Shutters. Window Tinting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check