The Resurfacing Doctor

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2011

14806 94th St N

West Palm Beach, FL 33412

We service the south east Florida. We can change the color of your bathtub or wall tiles. We can repair rust or holes in your bathtub. We also can refinish your countertops to look like natural stone or granite, all at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Our bathtub refinishing comes with a five year warranty....

01/13/2021

Michael O.

Bathtub is about 20 years old with rust. The technician showed up on time, completed job in about 2.5 hours and it now looks great. Cost $350.

Description of Work
Resurfaced Bathtub

01/07/2020

Hope S.

I would recommend The Resurfacing Doctor to any one with chipped or faded counter tops! Giovanni was the painter who repaired and painted my kitchen counters and he did a phenomenal job!! I hope they send him back when I schedule for my bathroom! Thanks again!

Description of Work
Kitchen Counter tops resurfaced

06/07/2018

Scott B.

Technician was on-time and handled the job in professional manner. Explained the process and options and then immediately went to work. Cleaned up well and handled everything from start to finish. A true gentleman and nice work also. While tub is not fully cured currently, we believe they met all objectives. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and neighbors.

Description of Work
Resurfacing tub in guest bathroom.

11/15/2017

Judy W.

He did an excellent job! It looked like a new tub.

Description of Work
resurfaced bathrub

11/15/2017

Judy W.

Job well done

Description of Work
Tub resurface

07/12/2017

Marie S.

Superior work was performed by a very polite and considerate technician who called ahead. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Resurfaced my bathtub.

01/17/2017

Paula C.

Service provider was actually a little early. Very professional. The tub had been refinished before so he had to resurface it. He also fixed some nicks in the tub and make it smooth. The finished product was great! Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Resurfaced bathtub

05/18/2016

Patricia B.

11/27/2015

teresa M.

Description of Work
excellent service

11/27/2015

teresa M.

Description of Work
great professionalism, explained in detail qhat waa happening,,,,definitely hire again

11/17/2015

Susan S.

08/12/2015

Tess C.

Description of Work
Resurfaced bath tub

05/07/2015

Carol Q.

Description of Work
Right after job completed; looked great. Told not to use for 24 hours. Once tub used several areas rough. Called; came back and smoothed out rough areas, but still don't feel that it has a smmoth, even texture.

04/14/2015

Noelle C.

They did an excellent job. They sent the sweetest kid. He was very kind and patient.

Description of Work
They refinished a tub. It had been resurfaced prior and was quite a mess. They also did the repair work.

10/03/2014

Lloyd C.

They came out while I was out of town. They did not put anything down before starting the work as well as opened up my bedroom which they had no need to do. By not covering the floor and opening my bedroom they got white dust all over my house and bedroom. I had all my grandchildrens toys in the living room and they didn't cover any of that so it's all ruined. They did not want to cover the cost for any of the damage they caused.

Description of Work
They were hired to redo my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

07/28/2014

Mario D.

The process is made with an acrylic sprayed over the surface previously prepared with epoxy o similar material. The Technician clearly explained the process prior the application. The finishing is acceptable however not perfect. Two days before we helped by covering with paper and plastic as much as possible exposed surfaces that could be contaminated thru the house A/C air circulation which has to be on to prevent that humidity affects the job done. Be prepared for a strong odor that last portion de the entire procedure, it diminish in a couple of days. Overall a decent job at excellent price.

Description of Work
Provider resurfaced bathtub and bathroom sink in white color.

06/21/2014

ELLEN G.

Great from start to finish - would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Bath tub refinished.

05/01/2014

Kayleen B.

This company came into my home to resurface my tub & did an absolutely AWESOME job! Not only were they punctual & professional, they explained to me in detail how to maintain the surface once it had dried! I have a second bathroom which is going to need attention in the future & would NOT use anyone else for this project! AWESOME job! Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Resurfaced one of my tubs!

10/22/2013

Summer G.

SEE ABOVE I canceled the work. I have emails to prove all this as well.

Description of Work
Stay away. Would not provide the address of their company where they are located other then the city. After telling them the the color of existing fixtures they were to match was Koehler Bisc on our first conversation they were going to show up and do the job in a similar but not Koehler Bisc color as directed by me. Only able to get the the truth after numerous emails.After pressing them and asking them why they would come to my home and paint the tub a color different then the color speced to them they said they would come with the correct color but it would be a additional up charge and I would have to pay upfront plus a wait a week hen they were to be at my home that next morning. So here is a company that wouldn't even provide me with their companies address trying to bait and switch and now get upfront money from me the consumer.

09/16/2013

Heather F.

I Love these Guys. The Tub looks like new including the tile surround. The Countertops were beige and had lots of cut & burn issues, the resurfacing covered everything and saved us from having to replace the countertops. They Literally saved me Thousands by not having to replace the Tub, tile & all our countertops. They were on time, and completed the entire job in one day.

Description of Work
Resurfacing for Tubs, and countertops

High Quality General Services

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

First Call Painters

My name is Juan and I have been painting since my uncle, Oscar Ferrari, taught me how to paint. He has a long history in the painting industry and is recognized by many as a true professional. During these 20 years, he passed all his knowledge on to me, and it was in that profession that I found a passion. ​ Since then, I decided to start this new business "First Call Painters", I've worked on all kinds of projects, big and small, residential and commercial. I have experience painting apartment buildings, and also new construction. I love collaborating with my customers to find what they are looking for and delivering a quality work. If a job needs a final touch, we'll go back and do it, even if you don't ask us. I have eagerness to do a job well done. We invite you to view our web page so that your home/business can stand out from the rest, just like yours beating heart. Our company is licensed and insured! Welcome to First Call Painters, we're ready to Add Color to Your Life!

Offers by First Call Painters  on Angi
    Southern Sky Painting

As South Florida's Preferred Painting Contractor, Southern Sky Painting is our family owned and operated, licensed and insured painting company. We are committed to providing our clients with a professional and affordable paint project experience. Our crews have over 30 years of experience and are ready to help you with all your residential & commercial, interior & exterior painting needs. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal!!

Offers by Southern Sky Painting on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Bathtub and wall tile refinishing. Kitchen countertop refinishing.