Staples

With Angi since March 2011

Signs

Store Number - 1683....

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Your project will be completed, you will be advised in the most appropriate direction or your money back. Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Offers by ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

03/02/2011

George M.

I dropped the computer of with a virus prior to going out of town. They called 3 days later and said the machine was ready. I discussed the virus issue and they recommend better antivirus software. For $30 more they removed my current software and I would get new software from my ISP. All appeared fine except that a number of programs no longer ran. After 8 hours with Quick books tech support they informed that some windows files had been corrupted. IT is difficult to run a business when your account software will not start.

Description of Work
The removed a virus frouune up.m my computer and preformed a t

Category computer repair

Staples

With Angi since March 2011

2029 Okeechobee Blvd

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Copy and print, sign and banner, ink and toner, paper & office supplies.