Royal Palm Flooring

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2012

Family owned business for over 23 years. Large selection of carpet,vinyl,laminate, wood and tile. Buy today install tomorrow. Shop at home service available. Special finance options available....

PC HANDYMAN CLEANING SERVICES LLC

PC HANDYMAN CLEANING SERVICES LLC

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

03/22/2019

They arrived right on time and kept in communication with us the whole time. They are trustworthy and amazing people. This is the third time I have used Royal Palm Flooring and support them fully especially since they are a local family owned business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had carpet installed in five bedrooms including closets and it looks so beautiful.

05/20/2017

The men who did the installation were professional and very pleasant. We had a small issue with one plank a few months later and Rich responded immediately. I do not hesitate to recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had laminate floors installed in 3 bedroom

02/03/2016

Owner was very professional and wanted the work...the installers were absolutely great, they paid attention to every detail we asked for and the install was very fast...they moved the furniture for us and placed everything back after installing the floor...EXCELLENT JOB ALL AROUND!!...Great price and customer service!!...I will have them back to install my new carpet very soon!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate Flooring

09/14/2015

They accomplished everything in a timely and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new vinyl wood flooring

05/26/2015

The inly thing is I need to call them back because I noticed recently that they put trim and it doesn't meet in one of the rooms so I need them to come back for that. Then there's a place where I tried scrubbing it and looks like some sort of glue must have gotten on it and it won't mop up. Otherwise, they were prompt, careful and very good at what they did. I just need to follow up a couple of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new flooring in two rooms and one closet.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Large showroom and inventory of products. Buy today we will install tomorrow. Ask us about our special financing options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available