Prestige Air Conditioning Systems Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2020

2610 Ridgeway Ave

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

***1st time residential customers; mention you found us on Angie's List for Free Service Call as long as you make the recommended repair. This offer is only valid during normal business hours. Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM. *** Prestige Air Conditioning Systems is a service oriented company with a reputation for honest, reliable, and quality service. We have been in business for over 25 years. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured CAC1815452. Whether your needs are simple maintenance, repairs, replacements or new additions we can meet your needs quickly and efficiently at very competitive rates....

4.3

4.4

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (25)air duct cleaning (1)appliance repair (1)

12/16/2016

Walter and Chris were here today to do the install. They arrived on time, did a very clean install with everything nicely lined up and tightly tied down and left four hours later leaving a very satisfied customer. No drama. Just a solid professional performance. So glad I found Prestige! Oh and BTW they were were the lowest cost bidder of the four companies I got estimates from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC unit in condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

09/11/2016

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TECHNICIANS.  THEY TOLD MY HUSBAND TO KEEP CHECKING THE SPLIT??????  REALLY?????  THIS UNIT IS THE 2ND ONE WE HAVE HAD TO PURCHASE FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.  I WOULD NEVER, NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO MY WORST ENEMY.  THE "SUPPOSED" TECHNICIAN HAD TO PUT FREON IN ON A 1 YEAR OLD UNIT??????  THERE MUST BE A LEAK HE SAYS.....WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER TO TRY & CHECK IT.  THE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AWFUL - WE PURCHASED 2 A/C SYSTEMS AND NEITHER ONE HAS WORKED.  MEANWHILE, THE IDIOT THAT SHOWED UP SAID WE WERE LEAKING FREON...........REALLY, THIS IS A BRAND NEW 2ND SYSTEM FROM THIS "A/C COMPANY".  HE TOLD MY HUSBAND TO KEEP CHECKING THE AIR HANDLER........REALLY?????   CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!!!!  THEY ARE A CORRUPT BUSINESS AND SINCE THIS IS THE 2ND UNIT FROM THIS COMPANY AND OH JUST SO HAPPENS THE WARRANTY DOESN'T COVER IT.......NICE.  WE HAVE LIVED HERE 20 YEARS AND THE FIRST UNIT LASTED OVER TEN.  WE ARE NOW LOOKING AT HAVING TO PURCHASE A 3RD UNIT.......IT WILL NOT BE FROM PRESTIGE A/C COMPANY.  THEY ARE JUST HORRIBLE.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

05/16/2016

Their professionalism on the phone and the courtesy of the first service call to our home lead us to hire them to install our new unit.  I checked out their web-page which was also very professional.  Also, Prestige came highly recommended from a Property Manager in Boca Raton, Florida, whom I trust implicitly.   My husband and I were most satisfied and intend to buy their yearly maintenance plan ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prestige installed a new A.C. Unit, blue light unit  and built a water pan for our new unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2016

04/16/2016

I have used this company before and they have made my wife and I very happy with the service they provide. I find it truly refreshing that this is the 3rd time I've used this company and each time it is consistently superior workmanship.  Even the city inspector commented on the high caliber of the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Installed a new A/C and cleaned the air ducts for the entire house.  Installed the coolest internet controlled thermostats.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2016

04/11/2016

Couldn't have been better. We literally had 11 estimates because of the particular units we wanted was the best units money could buy. Prestige Air Conditioning had the best price, and great reviews online, and didn't require us to give them a deposit; we paid when the job was completed. I can't say enough about this company. They had 4 guys here all day, and both the units work perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two 22 seer Trane systems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2016

03/12/2016

2nd time I have used Prestige and all went smooth and easy.  Very professional company in every aspect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced another outdated A/C system with state of the art.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2016

02/18/2016

It has been a terrible experience.  The installation took 2 days and a new part needed ordered right away to get it working.  There have been multiple visits for issues with things not working and what the last tech, a Prestige employee, called "a bad installation".    The company manager does not accept responsibility.  Amber, who states she runs the company, refuses to let me speak with the owne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new AC unit and handler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

08/11/2015

Installation of a new Trane system. Everything went perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a brand new Trane 16 Seer unit - best price out of 7 estimates I had. They did a great job on the installation and passed inspection with the city today.. Glad to see that there are still reputable companies out there.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015

08/10/2015

It went great.  These guys are top notch!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
From the first call to the final clean up Prestige was A+.  The young lady on the phone was polite and professional and was able to make me feel at ease. They came to my Palm Beach home the same day because the A/C was blowing hot air while it was 94 degrees outside.  A very clean van pulled up and the repairman was a proper uniform with a company ID displayed.  He diagnosed the problem and gave me my options to repair or replace with a new modern A/C system.  I did not feel pressured to make a decision but the benefits of the new out weighed the repair so I purchased new as min were about 10 years old. A crew showed up the same day and proceeded to change the old A/C units and install a special UV light to keep things extra clean.  The entire process took about 3 hours and they cleaned up after to like new.   I would use Prestige in the future for my other air conditioners.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2015

05/06/2014

I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy, they're a bunch of crooks because they told us we needed $2000.00 for the repair on an air conditioning system and after we bought a new one from them which I think is probably a bogus thing also. We had somebody else tell us that there was nothing wrong with the air conditioner. It was horrible. They worked on the one in the house and stole some things...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Prestige Air Conditioning System for their services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2009

I believe that this customer is just upset because we refused to provide them with service at their new home. They were refused service because of all the false accusations they have made about our company in the past. If this customer was so unhappy with our company then why on earth would they call us for service at their new home? Also we did recommend them to replace their a/c unit because it ...

Central Air Conditioning System Repairs, Replacements, New Installations, Routine Maintenance, Duct Cleaning, Filters, UV Lights & Air Purifiers.

Sorry we do not work on automobiles.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available