Prestige Air Conditioning Systems Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

2610 Ridgeway Ave

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

***1st time residential customers; mention you found us on Angie's List for Free Service Call as long as you make the recommended repair. This offer is only valid during normal business hours. Monday through Friday 8AM to 4PM. *** Prestige Air Conditioning Systems is a service oriented company with a reputation for honest, reliable, and quality service. We have been in business for over 25 years. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured CAC1815452. Whether your needs are simple maintenance, repairs, replacements or new additions we can meet your needs quickly and efficiently at very competitive rates....

4.3

4.4

HVAC Companies (25)air duct cleaning (1)appliance repair (1)

04/22/2020

My technician was very efficient and respectful. Wonderful company and I’ve used them for years! Never a complaint!

Description of Work
A/C tune-up

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

01/31/2020

Everything spot on - highly recommended.

Description of Work
New wiring for upgraded Condominium AC unit

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

10/03/2019

From setting apt, to the tech, Rudy assessing and providing quote and the installation crew= perfection. The fit and finish was superb- even the PBG inspector stated the same. Had 4 company offer quotes- they never oversold- just provided the best system. Highly recommend

Description of Work
full HVAC replacement

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

03/09/2019

The estimator was excellent an informative.The removal of ur old unit and installation of the new one was painless. Clean and professional.

Description of Work
We had to purchase a new air/heat pump system .

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

09/18/2017

The day after we got electricity back on after Hurricane Irma we were welcomed with an air conditioner that would not cool. Prestige arrived a few hours after calling them on a busy Sunday and quickly assessed the problem. By Monday morning comfort had returned. Although I expect every A/C company to show up and say the same thing "It'll cost $9,000 and 4 weeks to fix or we can sell you a new unit...

Description of Work
Air Conditioner replacement (post Irma)

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

Review for Prestige Air Conditioning Systems Inc - 2610 Ridgeway Ave, West Palm Beach, FL - 36395590

06/19/2017

It was very hot and I was grateful that they were able to get the unit in the next morning. The work was professionally and the price was fair.

Description of Work
They came out to diagnose why my ac unit wasn't working. They replaced the inside unit and outside unit.

Work Completed On 07/18/2016

06/16/2017

Perfection. My AC began to die over Memorial Day weekend. The company was responsive even though they were slammed over the weekend. They helped me to choose the right AC for my house, with no attempt to upsell. Made several trips to replace refrigerant that was leaking to keep me going for the few days until they could install, and they only charged me for the refrigerant. They gave me a very goo...

Description of Work
New AC for whole house

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

04/08/2017

They put in a whole new unit for me a two or three years ago and I have been happy with them ever since. They spent a lot of time. They did a lot of stuff and at very reasonable prices. Excellent personality with the worker. They seemed very thorough. I was very happy with them. I have never been disappointed with this company. They have been very good. I don't see any reason to change.

Description of Work
I had them out mostly just to check things out.

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

02/20/2017

A-OK on time, reasonable & they found that I needed a 1/2 ton larger unit - all others missed it.

Description of Work
replace A/C

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

01/06/2017

They are super. They are very conscientious and friendly. I have never been disappointed in what they have done. That has been a good one for me. The service has been very good. They have excellent people that come. They are great communicators. They let us know what is going on. I have been very pleased with the quality of what they do. I thought the installation was very good. I got a very good ...

Description of Work
I have used Prestige Air recently. In fact last year, they put in a new line for me.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

Central Air Conditioning System Repairs, Replacements, New Installations, Routine Maintenance, Duct Cleaning, Filters, UV Lights & Air Purifiers.

Sorry we do not work on automobiles.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available