Premier Rollout Awnings & Retractable Screens

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2012

2082 Cezanne Rd

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Premier is the ONLY Rollout Awning & Retractable Screen manufactured, assembled, delivered, installed & maintained in Palm Beach County, and serving South Florida. The Premier Awning has been tested and passes all Florida Building Codes for 170 mph hurricane wind gusts. The Premier Awning Rollout Model is made of Forged Arm Components, Not Cast, and the Frame is the only one piece available in the world manufactured to 32' wide. Premier Retractable Screen’s are the Only screens in the world built to withstand winds up to 85mph. Experience the elegance of the highest quality, custom made and professionally installed awnings, screens and drop shades on your home. Designed to block the sun and rain while retaining your view, Premiers’ Heavy Duty Awnings & Screens can be extended and retracted by a manual crank, electric motor and/or automatic weather sensors. Please contact the owner, Mike Green, directly on his cell phone at (561) 252-2002 with questions or to schedule an appointment....

04/20/2022

Santo T.

just now Mike and the crew from Premier Rollout Awnings were terrific. He was prompt in coming out to do an estimate for the Magnatrack Hurricane screens I wanted for my 2nd floor condo lanai. They got the permits they needed also.They can handle 155 mph winds. His installation crew was terrific. The awnings were installed in 1 1/2 days and my lanai was swept and clean. Definitely recommend him for any type of awnings.

Description of Work
Maganatrack roll up hurricane screens

09/10/2019

Deborah C.

Outstanding- Mike , the owner can out to give an estimate on Saturday (no Service charge, he was in the area) and the service was performed the following Tuesday. The team was wonderful! Totally professional, they explained what was needed-only an adjustment, not a total motor replacement, like I thought. They cleaned the fabric and made the necessary adjustments. Total work time was only 20 minutes. Price was excellent. I will definitely use them again for the annual service and any repairs that may need to be done in the future. Best company for the job!

Description of Work
My awning would not retract or open

07/23/2018

Jane & Kit B.

Our initial meeting with Mike Green was outstanding. Mike explained the product well and also explained our options in materials. The installation of the solar screen could not have gone more smoothly. The crew arrived on time, worked diligently and professionally and installed the screen exactly as described. The entire process was completed in an extremely professional manner. The solar screen far exceeds our expectations.

Description of Work
Solar screen for large patio

06/26/2018

Russell G. V.

I have never done business with a more professional organization. The leader Mike Green is an expert on awnings and his installation crew is knowledgeable and efficient and did an outstanding installation. I received a reasonable price and an excellent delivery time. The time required from the time the contract was signed until the installation was complete was only 10 days. I would never go with any other company for awnings. I just wish everything that I bought would go as smoothly and unstressful as this.

Description of Work
Manufacture and installation of 2 large (32' and 23') retractable awnings

06/16/2018

Robert L.

Work was completed after many rainstorms which caused the long delay.Work was done to my satisfaction.Very professional

Description of Work
Install a rollout screen

Category screen repair

06/08/2018

Gary H.

Mike Green from Premier quoted delivery by the end of November, then changed it to Christmas or right after the New Year. Just completed installation June 6th. Claimed the issue was the hurricane but quote and delivery estimate were done after the hurricane so that is simply untrue. If anyone contracts them please be careful. Saying it was an awful experience is a major understatement. Quality of product was good, quality of service and responsiveness was ridiculous.

Description of Work
Awnings both retractable and fixed

06/26/2017

Angelo B.

Good company, I would give them an A+ rating. They came to us. They send out a company consultant. I would give them an A across the board. For follow up I would give them a B. They were suppose to follow up on something and they didn't. Responsiveness was good. I would use them again. It took two weeks and the workers were good. It was pretty self explanatory stuff. They did do a walk through with you.

Category screen repair

06/12/2017

Robert L.

Have not heard from Mike Green since I gave him a deposit ,E-Mails and phone calls have not been returned by the smooth talker.My next step will be small claims court

Description of Work
Awning purchased and installed

Category awnings

My direct phone number is 561-252-2002 and I have returned every call that I've ever received

05/24/2017

Emily P.

Went very well and am impressed with the overall quality. The original design was to be mounted under the roof overhang. However the installers said that would make the pitch too steep, so they suggested mounting in on the roof. We did that and they were correct, though I don't love the look of the awning bolted to roof.

Description of Work
Retractable awning for slider overlooking our pool

05/11/2017

Daniel B.

They did a great job and we were very happy with the work they did. They went above and beyond on several things like they made sure to cover our pool when they were removing the old awning. We really enjoyed working with Mike and figuring out exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
We had our old awning removed and had them install a new retractable awning on our back porch as well as a new awning on the side of the house.

12/08/2016

Paul S.

The initial appointment time was confirmed and Mike Green arrived early. The measurements, pricing and product selections were made at that time. They returned in about 6 weeks to install all of the products, the installation was smooth and they cleaned up after themselves. I'm very pleased with the quality of the products and would be interested in having awnings installed on my remaining windows. Professional and polite, would hire again.

Description of Work
I had sun shades installed for my screened patio and awnings for two windows.

12/02/2016

K C D.

Went perfectly. How great to have Michael back to take care of this ten years later. Returned my call promptly and we took care of everything within a few days. I think I called with minor problem twice over ten years and their service was excellent.

Description of Work
Just ordered a replacement awning for my ten year old one. Frame and original motor still in perfect shape and honestly replacement awning due to my lack of any attention to keeping it clean and mildew free in my dark wet backyard.

11/09/2016

Thomas A.

The guy was very professional that completed the work.

Description of Work
Replace a window sensor under warranty for me.

10/29/2016

FRANK L.

VERY PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT, GREAT PRICING AND GREAT ATTITUDE. I WOULD RECOMMEND PREMIER ROLL-OUT AWNINGS TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS AN AWNING OR DROP SHADE PUT UP ON THEIR HOME OR BUSINESS. IF YOU WANT QUALITY TO GO TO THESE GUYS

Description of Work
PUT UP AWNINGS AND DROP SHADES ON MY HOUSE

10/17/2016

Susan I.

The awning is beautiful and functions perfectly. Good price and really great customer service. I highly recommend Premier.

Description of Work
Installed an electric awning on the side of our guard shack at our condominium.

09/06/2016

Susan T.

I called 4 different awning companies in the area trying to find one who could come out and figure out our awning issue. One did not answer and their mailbox was full. I left a message for another company, but they never called back. A third company said they would call back, but never did. Premier Awning was the only company that answered the phone, said they would have the repair guy, Tom, call me back, which he promptly did and actually followed through with the entire job. Tom told me he would call me at the beginning of the following week when he would be in my area. He called and came over within 30 minutes. He was professional, informative, and best of all, honest. We thought we would need a new $600 motor, which he brought with him, but the problem ended up being just the $69 remote which he was able to replace for me. He checked the rest of the awning including the wind sensor and made sure it was all in good working order. My wind sensor casing was not installed properly by the original awning company (no longer in business), so Tom changed out the casing. This job cost us way less than we had anticipated and that really made our day!! Premier Awning is a stand-out company and I highly recommend them for any job - a new awning or a repair to an existing awning. Should I ever decide to replace this awning or add an additional awning to my home, Premier will be my only phone call!!

Description of Work
We needed our large 8 year old awning repaired because the system was not working and we could not figure out what the problem was, the motor, the remote, etc.

09/26/2015

deborah W.

HE WAS ON TIME AND VERY PROFESSIONAL AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.

Description of Work
SERVICE CALL ADJUSTED AWINGS

07/19/2015

ira W.

First, I want to say that the extreme delay in writing this review has nothing to do with our profound satisfaction with our experience with Premier Awning. It only reflects my serious issues with procrastination! The whole process was as professional and easy as possible. Mike Green came to our house twice, meeting with my wife and me, going over possible designs, colors and cost. The installation went as timely and smoothly as promised, and the awning has functioned beautifully ever since. We have had them come out to do "preventive maintenance" and again, we were extremely pleased with their professionalism and the quality of service. I enthusiastically encourage anyone planning an awning installation to use this fine company.

Description of Work
Provided help is selecting design, color of fabri, size, and of course, installation of a beautiful electric awning for our pool deck.

06/06/2015

Marie S.

My husband had to go back and reinforce it in the attic which was kind of a nightmare and they did the electrical wrong. It was cut and splice at on part and it should not be like that. My husband told him specifically where he wanted the electrical and he did not follow the instruction. The hardware was cheap and too small and my husband had to replace majority of it.

Description of Work
I would not use Premier Awnings and the product was good but the workmanship was not good. They installed new awnings.

Category awnings

First I have ever heard of this All they had to do is call me direct I give everyone my personal cell phone number ?

04/11/2015

Marshall T.

Responded promptly to initial call. Provided info to assist in Condo approval, although that was not helpful for us. Installed awning per our request, did great job . Due to probs with our condo assoc. we had to remove awning ourselves for several months. Once approved we re-installed, Mike sent installers out to check re-install at no charge. Very professional and helpful. Installer said he would check on getting us longer arms to extend awning fully. Didn't get call back. Will follow up ourselves. numerous neighbors have gtiven us very positive feedback on appearance of awning. We referred several to Mike,

Description of Work
Installed front patio retractable awning. Returned one year later to check re-install.

03/10/2015

Walter D.

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CONTACT. Complete waste of my time. Before the appointment I called and spoke to Mike to ensure that he did permanent/fixed awnings as well as roll-out and he confirmed he did. I was under the impression that we had a good meeting at my house and went over all of the details. It has been 2 weeks since our meeting and I have not had any response from him. I have sent him 2 emails and called him several times (no answer). I have proof of my emails and phone calls if he responds to dispute it as I've seen he's done with other negative reviews. I hope this review will be helpful to others so that you don't waste your time on this company.

Description of Work
Met with me to gather details on permanent awning I want installed over my back patio and pool area.

Category awnings

1st I have heard of this All you have to do is call me directly as we guarantee all our work, I give everyone my personal cell phone number and will do all we can to make you happy

01/12/2015

Blair S.

Estimator was great, and the installer was friendly, efficient and on time.

Description of Work
Replaced awning fabric.

01/08/2015

Bonnie W.

Wonderful sales & service. On time & reputable.

Description of Work
2 motorized awnings.

09/10/2014

Phyllis H.

Did a very good job. The sales person who visited was very very nice, and the workers who put the awning up were very qualified, capable, and friendly. They completed the job efficiently and in a timely manner. I have recommended them to others already.

Description of Work
Put up a patio awning.

09/01/2014

Alina T.

The owner came to give me an estimate, he was punctual and professional. An appointment was made to remove the old roof and remeasure. All was set up and had to be rescheduled, they were very accommodating. Work was done on the new date without problems. The new awning looks very nice and strong construction. So far there's been a few times when we had a lot of rain and there was no leaking. I am very pleased with their work, promptness and professionalism . I am at his time planning to work with them in a project at my home

Description of Work
Removed old metal roof and installed patio awning