POOL DOCTOR OF THE PALM BEACHES

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2007

4.2

6 Smart Reasons to Call Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches Experience Counts - Get over 30 Years of caring service in every call. Your job is done right. Fast Service and Repair - You want to “splash in a flash?” Call now for reliable, friendly service. Flat Rate Pricing - Don't get soaked! You get the price from Pool Doctor, and that’s what you pay - no hidden extras or add-ons! Free Analysis - to show you how you can maintain the perfect backyard experience for less. On-Site Consultation & Estimate 10 Year Warranties - on Florida Gem & Diamond Brite Resurfacing. Our quality isn't just a promise it's a ten-year guarantee. We fully guarantee all of our work on service & repairs. Weekly Pool Maintenance Plans - You can save time, money and headaches when you sign up for automatic weekly service. Call Now! We are a Florida State Licensed Contractor and Insured. We have a clear business record with the State of Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB) maintain an "A" rating with HomeAdvisors and an “A” Rating with the BBB of South Florida....

LELIS BRICK

Lelis Brick works with hardscape including all kinds of pavers installations, pool decks and tiles. The company started doing coping and tile installation in swimming pools and now it also installs pavers around pools. It has been in business since 2004.

Palm Beach Xterior

Palm Beach Xterior is a veteran owned and operated business in West Palm Beach, FL. We pay close attention to detail and guarantee all of our work. Let us make your home or business shine from ground to roof!

TLC Pressure Cleaning & Home Improvement

Local owner operated business specializing in Sand Blasting, Painting, Low Pressure cleaning on roofs also no pressure at customers request. Metal roofs,driveways, patios, pool decks, sidewalks, swales, curbing, signs, gutters, restaurant fronts, HO-A's, and Property Management Companies.Ipride myself in customer service. Call me today for Summer & Fall specials for pressure washing and window cleaning and a free estimate. AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK … CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED.

01/27/2021

Ashley L.

If you have ZERO standards, no timeline at all, don’t mind people lying to you, and ending up with a result that is sub-par… these are your people. We started this process in May 2020. Dean Schiller came to our house and we told him EXACTLY what we wanted. Dean told us that getting the permit would take the longest amount of time, probably “6 weeks MAXIMUM.” He said once our pool was in the ground and we had the permit everything else would take “3-4 weeks MAXIMUM.” I’m no math wiz but that sounds like 9-10 weeks to me. They finished our project on January 8th, 2021 and then it took them two more weeks and multiple requests to come get their trash out of our yard. That’s 9 MONTHS and not only that, the finished project is only ok. If it takes 9 months to put in a fiberglass pool- it should be perfect. We learned quickly that Dean loves to tell you what you want to hear and then not deliver on his promises. I understand there was a pandemic going on in during this process and I understand that may have delayed some things. All they had to do was TELL ME! If you communicate up front, I will know what to expect and then won’t be disappointed or frustrated when it doesn’t happen as planned- kind of Business 101 there. They CONTINUOUSLY over promised and under delivered. I can’t express enough how terrible the communication and customer service coming from both companies was. Melissa, the "manager" in the office, eventually just stopped responding to emails and refused to take calls. Her lack of professionalism is mind-blowing. I'm astounded anyone would employee her in a client-facing position. (Hi, Melissa- I’m sure you will have something sarcastic in reply to this review. I’ve seen your other replies. Your professionalism just keeps getting better and better). Before it was over, I ended up having to withhold final payment until they fixed something they did without our knowledge or consent. If every client is treated like we were, I can’t figure out how they are still in business or why anyone would CHOOSE to do business with them. There is SO MUCH MORE I need to write in order to fully paint the picture of the nightmare we just went through, but they don't allow me the space. Long story short- if you’re reading this review- you might still have a choice. DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE DID.

Description of Work
Pool Installation

Category swimming pools

03/20/2020

Kaurie D.

f we could put ZERO stars we would. BUYER BEWARE DO NOT USE POOL DOCTOR OF THE PALM BEACHES. They are not only incompetent in their ability to be truthful (don't trust a word Dean Schiller says) but their incompetence in properly installing a hot tub is glaring. The owner Rob, along with his team Dean, Melissa, Claudia, etc all string you along to run out the clock on their BS "warranty". From day 1 our hot tub has been leaking. Not only have they not fixed the problem, they've destroyed the aesthetics of the spa and are rude & condescending. They take months to respond to constant requests to fix our brand new spa, while the owner Rob, threatened to not fix the issues unless we took down our negative yet truthful review. They only respond to save face but couldn't care less about the quality of their work. This has been a nightmare from Day 1. Find another company or be prepared for massive stress, excuses & improper installation. It's been a domino effect of problems. One thing is broken, then another then another. Just today our breaker made a violent pop and now we're at risk of getting electrocuted. Maybe if that happens they will respond finally but it's doubtful as they've moved on to other unsuspecting people they can con. They happily took our money & have yet to deliver a properly installed spa. POOL DOCTOR OF THE PALM BEACHES IS A SHAMEFUL COMPANY.

Description of Work
Pool and spa installation

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

09/07/2018

Elsa M.

They have been good. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Pool Service and Maintenance

01/11/2018

S H.

Pool Dr took care of my needs ASAP and finished the job just as fast. I'm very very happy with the quality and service. Adam explains every detail and cost before he starts so you know there's no surprises.

Description of Work
I needed scheduled maintenance and occasional parts repair

09/20/2017

Alison A.

We have used this company for two years for pool service, pool equipment repair, and general pool maintenance. Adam is the owner/manager and is very knowledgeable, quick to respond. His price of $75 per month includes cleaning the pool once per week, cleaning filters and testing and correcting the chemicals. We are pleased with his service to date.

Description of Work
pool maintenance and cleaning

08/24/2016

Kalman A.

It went very well. I have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
I use Palm Beach Pool Doctor for pool maintenance. They did pool cleaning and they do it every month.

06/29/2016

EJ L.

Hired Rob Colasurdo's company to resurface pool Horrible job-Left the pool with white dots, uneven colors / finnish on the walls & surface And, they caused damaged to my brick pavers & coping , marble spillover, & patio furniture So uncaring that they even left cigarettes butts, bottles & debris scattered on property? Owner Rob Colasurdo was impossible to reach and once he made a site visit was uncooperative & combative? After a month of sporadic attempts guessing how to correct their installation flaws they disappeared and have not returned my phone calls since

Description of Work
Pool resurface

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

04/12/2015

Nancy C.

We are very happy with the results,

Description of Work
Resurfaced the pool, replaced pool equipment and deck.

Category decks,pool cleaners

03/20/2015

Leslie K.

In fairness, my contact with the pool doctor was a number of years ago, so perhaps they have mended their ways. At the time they would regularly skip the weekly cleaning and then fill out the time card saying they had been there the next time they did actually show up. This caused my pool to go green regularly. When I called to complain about it, the people answering the phone (Caroline and Melissa) argued with me. Eventually I had to go out each day and take the cards to prove the technician wasn't coming, so he couldn't go back and fill them in later. The pool suffered clogged lines from all of the dirt and debris and they then demanded an open ended service order to fix the lines. At that time I sent them a letter outlining issues, terminating my service and requesting the key be returned. I copied the BBB on the letter as I have never seen such unprofessionalism in a service industry. My key was never returned and I had to have the locks changed on my gates. I was never credited for the days they didn't come. AVOID these people like the plague unless you have money to burn and like your pool green.

Description of Work
Monthly "non-maintenance" of my pool.

03/13/2015

Stacy S.

He was extremely pleasant and offered us two solutions to fix our Spa pool. He cleaned the pool beautifully. We will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Cleaned the pool and fixed our Spa in the pool.

Category pool cleaners

WEEKLY POOL SERVICE (RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL) INSTALL/REPAIR POOL LIGHTS, LEAK INSPECTIONS & REPAIRS, GAS AND HEAT PUMP REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS, ACID WASHES TO REMOVE STAINING, PEBBLETEC & FLORIDA GEM POOL RESURFACING, TILE REPLACEMENT, NEW BRICK OR TRAVERTINE COPING, FILTER INSTALLATION, NEW ENERGY EFFICIENT PUMPS & REPAIRS, NEW POOL AUTOMATION, NEW DECKING: SPRAYDECK, PAVERS AND TUMBLED MARBLE, POOL INSPECTIONS, OPEN & CLOSE POOLS, CLEAN GREEN POOLS, NEW POOL & SPA CONSTRUCTION

VINYL POOL AND FIBERGLASS SPA REPAIRS