Mr. Klean Cleaning Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2015

Professional Cleaning service with over 10yrs experience...

Handy House Cleaning

Javi's Cleaning Service

Happiness lies in the little things, in the details that gives us positive feelings. Feelings of Serenity and Harmony with our surroundings. To reach this status we must start with our closest environment, our home. The best way to encourage a beneficial and healthy lifestyle is to have a clean home. Clutter and dirt have been shown to lead to higher level of stress and illness. We all have such busy lives who has time to keep up with the house along with the rest of the lives we live. A happy home starts with a clean home, and Javi’s Cleaning Service is trained to offer an exceptional clean with guaranteed satisfaction. The way we care for and clean your home is a reflection of our commitment and dedication to delivering the cleanest and refreshing cleaning. Allow us to bring Serene and Harmonious environment to your home! You Deserve it!

Jefferson House Cleaning

Specializing in cleaning and disinfecting services for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/08/2018

The communication with Juan and his staff was great from the beginning and continued during the process as well as after the job was complete. His crew did a very good job cleaning our house, and the price was very fair. We will not hesitate to use their service in the future.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much I really appreciate the business

06/02/2017

They were absolutely amazing - did everything just as clean as if I'd done it myself. Very reasonably priced for all the work done. Like I said, amazing and I will definately use them again. Only suggestion would be to ask ahead of time if I wanted out of date stuff in the frig thrown out instead of putting it back in. But hey I should've thought to be more clear on my instructions. I also like th...

Description of Work
Cleaning out 3 bath 2 bedroom home. Requested top to.bottom deep clean including molding, windows, ceiling fans, art and mirror frames (and glass) plus vacuum and wash of hardwood floors plus clean inside of refrigerator.

01/01/2017

Amazing! Every corner of my house was cleaned to perfection. Everything from the ceiling fans to the floors and everything in between was cleaned, polished, buffed and shined better than any service I have used in 30 years. Kitchen - cabinets, appliances, counters, floors - PERFECT! Baths - showers, tubs, vanities, toilets, mirrors, tile - AWESOME! General areas - dusted, baseboards, floors - THOR...

Description of Work
I desperately needed deep cleaning in my home. What I received was SO MUCH MORE. I reserved the team for 4 hours - they spent 7 non-stop hours cleaning until my house literally shined - no complaining - no price increase even though they should have. I was speechless over the services they provided.

12/15/2016

It was good Juan Harris is a nice guy.

Description of Work
I basically needed everything and They got the job done.

12/12/2016

I needed housecleaning done and communication was extremely poor, resulting in me being the party tracking down "Juan" multiple times. So much for candor and customer service. If he was too busy and didn't need the business, I wish that he had been forthright instead of wasting precious time for designated calls back that never came.

Category house cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] my deepest and sincere apologies, my intentions are to get back to any and every customer in a timely manner. I was extremely busy at the moment and I dropped the ball and for that I apologize. I was still love to serve all your cleaning needs if you would have me. Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!

general and detail cleaning