Mark Terlep Roofing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

1354 Willow Rd

West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Mark Terlep Roofing has been providing quality roofing contractor services in the West Palm Beach area for over 30 years! Mark Terlep Roofing is an honest, reliable company with the reviews and references to prove it. We only hire the best employees who are highly skilled and trustworthy. Please call us for a roofing consultation today!...

05/03/2018

Allison D.

I called to make an appointment for them to give me an estimate. I called a few times and finally reached someone today. I told the woman who I was and she said to me that Mark went by my house on Monday and he said he didn't want to work in this neighborhood. Now, I know this isn't Jupiter or Palm Beach, but I have a nice house and the people in this neighborhood are good and decent people. The woman made me feel like I was white trash and my money wouldn't be good enough for him. I guess if you don't have a big fancy house and live in a manicured neighborhood you are no good. I am writing this review because I was actually taken back that someone could be so snobbish and insulting. So if you don't live in a fancy neighborhood don't bother calling Mark Terlep.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Hi [Member Information Removed], I apologize if you felt I was being rude, I was actually minutes from walking out the door for a girls trip just me and my daughter that I had been really excited for, so I was rushed. As for the rest, after over 40 years roofing, and running a sucessful business, Mark is nearing the end of his career, and has earned the privilege of being able to pick & choose the work he wants to do. I turn down multi-million homes in Palm Beach County all the time, just because he doesn't want to do the job for one reason or another. Or for example he won't work in the City of Boca, only unincorporated Boca, certain jobs if the houses are monstrous and/or complicated, no duplexes or multi-family homes..etc. As for your neighborhood, it was just your house (I said neighborhood on the phone but I should've said house, like I said I was rushed) he has done work on roofs very similar to yours before and runs into issues that he doesn't want to deal with. It had nothing to do with the value of your home. As a matter of fact he has done multiple houses around your neighborhood. I am sorry we couldn't bid your job. I hope you were able to find a reputable roofer. If not you can call me and I'd be happy to give you some referrals of superb roofers in Palm Beach County. Respectfully, Charlene Dillinger Mark Terlep Roofing, Inc.

05/04/2016

Jackie I.

Description of Work
Very professional and job done correctly.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Mark Terlep

09/07/2015

Peter E.

Impressed not only by the quality of the work but also by the professional handling of every single step by phone, e-mail or in person: Assessment, suggestions, follow-up, punctuality, friendliness, etc.

Description of Work
Total maintenance of flat roofs on several buildings. Finding leaks, patching and protection.

06/20/2015

Cheryl C.

Mark and Charlene were exceptional from the start. They responded to my emails and phone calls quickly, they answered every question I asked, courteously and respectfully. They take pride in their work and want to make sure you are satisfied. The work was performed exactly as scheduled/agreed, the workers arrived on time every day, they did not make a mess. Mark checked all the work himself, and made sure it was done exactly right, made sure it was up to code. The roof looks absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend Mark Terlep if you need your roof replaced after years of harsh Florida weather - though, they did such a good job I probably won't have to for a long, long time.

Description of Work
roof replacement on 25 year old house

04/27/2015

Robert G.

Great job!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

07/30/2014

Ira H.

04/16/2014

Alice M.

It went incredibly well. Mark is a very professional man with such integrity it is refreshing. He went to extreme to examine the old flat roof we had and explain the reasons it was failing. He also explained a new type of system that would serve us better for the same pricing as his competitors who wanted to replace the roof with the same system that had failed us. Mark hired more people to finish the roof in time for Easter and coordinated the job with our A/C contractor who had to remove the large unit and duck work for the roof to be done. It looks great! I would hired Mark and his crew again in a heartbeat and will recommend him with accolades to everyone looking for a roofer.

Description of Work
Replace a flat roof on my Church

05/22/2013

Howard S.

Mark and his guys are professional and a pleasure to work with. We got his name from a friend who used him and had been extrememly happy with his work. Once the old shingles came off they showed me everything that needed to be done before they did the work. I started to have some roof leaks on the old roof and we found out why. They gave me a few different recommendations/options on how to proceed with the damage done by the previous roofing company. Daily clean up and I mean spotless. I could not believe how clean the guys had been. The price listed includes all my repairs. If you want your new roof done right call Mark Terlep Roofing. You will not go wrong.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

05/08/2012

graham G.

They did a good job and were successful in fixing the leak the first time. They maintained the entire flat roof on a house I owned and brought it up to date and gave it a few more years of life as well.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in my roof that cost around $350 and they also did major work on my roof a couple years ago that around $1500.00.

Palm Beach County Softwashing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Jerry's Pressure Washing

Jerry's Pressure Washing INC. is a power washing company that provides all sorts of heavy duty washing services to its customers. Jerry's Power Washing is a service that is fully registered under the law and has fulfilled all procedures needed to start a business in Florida, United State of America. Our business will be doing all in its power to carry out its operation in the best way possible. Jerry Richardson is both the owner and CEO of Jerry's Pressure Washing. Our services will be targeted at cleaning homes, amongst others. Most of this cleaning can never be done via hands alone, but with our machine and the set of experienced staff, we are sure that offering the best service will never be a problem. Our vision in the cleaning business is to be the best in offering a cleaning service for our clients. We are looking forward to making Jerry's Pressure Washing business to become a reputable and experienced cleaning business that will be indispensable. We are working to make our business the source of the best services and the most patronized. Feel the confidence of having licensed and insured professionals working on your property.

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
    Ask for detail
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Residential & commercial roofing repair, maintenance & installation.

Metal roofs & mobile homes.