KASPER ELECTRICAL INC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2010

1321 S Killian Dr

West Palm Beach, FL 33403

We have fast courteous and clean service men who are knowledgeable in all electric needs from small home electric repairs to your largest problems. We have been in business for over 30 years....

05/03/2018

Ted L.

Unlike most of my neighbors who hire our local handyman to replace smoke detectors (11 in my case), I decided that hiring an electrical contractor was smarter, and well worth the small increase in cost. After all, it's my life and home at risk. Being in South Florida, we're used to contractors who don't do what they promise and, worse, doing a lousy job. I hired Kasper Electrical because shortly after I entered my data on Angie's List the owner telephoned me with a quote. (One of the other contractors called about a few hours later and the other did not call at all.) And then talking to the owner he helped me see reality about what kind of smoke detectors (no BS sales pitch). And then his electrician showed up and without making a mess handled the whole house installation. The best part (besides having updated detectors) is the numerous usage tips the installer told me while working. Turns out I didn't know what I should have known about the usage and care of smoke detectors (and some of my friends don't either).

Description of Work
Whole house replace 11 smoke detectors

04/03/2018

Kathleen K.

Terrific - they were prompt, attentive and transparent.

Description of Work
Replace outdoor light fixtures

01/26/2018

PATRICIA C.

I wish everything in life would run as smoothly as this company. We made a call, told them what we needed, was given the estimated price, made the appointment for the following day, received a call regarding arrival by the electrician, had the receptacle installed and paid for the service over the phone with absolutely no hitches. Joe, our electrician, was a dream. He was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. We will be calling Kasper Electrical again, in the near future, for another project.

Description of Work
We had to have the stove plug receptacle lowered so that our stove would sit flush against the wall.

12/14/2016

Michelle G.

I have hired Kasper Electric more times than I can recall, and I will continue to hire them for many reasons. They provide excellent work, and prompt, professional service. Their prices are reasonable, especially in light of their employees, which are the true gems of the company. This is the only company I will hire to perform electrical work. They have installed light fixtures, crystal chandeliers, ceiling fans, spotlights in my yard, and so much more over the years. I have always received great service. Kasper Electric employees are friendly and helpful, making recommendations when necessary. Several times their electricians have shown me electrical work that prior home owners had done that was not up to code, and because of their knowledgeable advice, I was able to have electrical services repaired and brought up to code, making my home safer. Their workers are clean and neat, wearing foot covers when necessary, and respectful of my home. There are few companies as good as Kasper Electric. In all the years I've hired them, I have never had an unpleasant experience with anyone from this company. I very highly recommend Kasper Electric.

Description of Work
Electrical Work

07/21/2016

Leslie H.

We hired them to repair or replace a GFI outlet in the garage and to install a surge protector in our new house. We wanted them both done at the same time so as to maximize the labor expenditure. They offered us a special price of $199 for the surge protector. They said it was regularly $249 (same price ECM charges), however they had run a special they could offer to us. When the tech came, he said that they hadn't given him the right surge protector and that he could install the one they gave him by cutting into our drywall. We had just had our garage painted and we were not about to have this guy cutting into drywall. We wanted a surge protector in the circuit box so we didn't know why they gave him the wrong one. We said that we should not be charged for an additional hour for labor when he returned with the right one. They agreed to that. However, when it came time to install the surge protector about two weeks later when the part came, we received a call saying this was a different part and would cost $100 more. I thought that was not right, but I agreed to it. We didn't use the GFI outlet until about a month after the repair when a roofing company used a low amp saw from the outlet. The Kasper tech had not replaced the outlet; he said the wires had been installed wrong and he rewired it. However, the roofers said that the outlet kept tripping from their low amp saw and that shouldn't happen. We called Kasper and they did not stand behind their work. They said that it had been working (well maybe it was showing voltage, but obviously it wasn't working properly) and we would be charged labor and material. I told them we would pay material, but we didn't think we should pay labor. They said they don't replace material that is working and that the GFI was working properly when the tech was there and just needed to be rewired. I told them they lost a customer. They then offered $30 off their $89 an hour labor charge. I just had a bad taste in my mouth from all this. We have a major landscape lighting job we want to do and there is no way we are using them. We will go with another company to deal with electrical issues.

Description of Work
install a surge protector and fix or replace a GFI outlet

07/16/2015

Jason S.

It wasn't a big job obviously but it was handled like a professional. First off, making arrangements for the service was a pleasure. Mr. Kasper went over everything with me and tried to get all the information needed over the phone. Appointment was scheduled easily. There were a few scheduling hiccups before the day arrived due to a large job they were working on the same day but that was resolved without a problem. The work was done quickly and the cost was as expected. Will definitely use again if needed.

Description of Work
Change out a few sockets and cover plates

A Better Look Landscaping

A Better Look Landscaping is ready to get your Lawn back in shape! We're owner operated and dedicated to providing quality landscaping services to all of our customers. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you today. Please call us or click for an estimate!

Proton Electric Service LLC.

Proton Electric LLC can handle any electrical project from outlets, fixture installation, fan installation and panel changes, all the way up to full remodels. Being in business 30yrs and having over 100 employees we have the manpower and experience to make sure your project comes first.

Ruiz & Son Electrical Corp

Always on time or the service is free.. Serving south Florida proudly since 1994 Family owned and operated. Always at your service 24/7 . 365 days . Best quality and best affordable prices. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

American Express, Check

panel replacements, new LED lights installed, paddle fans hung, trouble shooting problems, landscape lighting repairs, parking lot lighting installation and repairs, electric for water and sprinkler pumps, bucket truck 55' high, street lighting repair, service changes, office building electric maintenance and repairs.

New home construction or additions.