Junk King Palm Beach

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

Junk King is the number one rated junk removal service in North America. We do things the old fashioned way by offering reliable /co and personal customer service. The idea is simple, treat people well and treat our planet well. Therefore, we recycle, reuse, and repurpose as much as we can. Our

hauling (23)trash removal (4)

01/25/2021

Robert A.

Extremely well

Description of Work
Removal of misc junk & multi-part patio fountaain

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

09/30/2020

Illya J.

Fast Quick and timely

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Thanks for the great review and for your business

07/30/2020

Anne H.

Prompt, professional, and friendly.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/18/2020

Lydie P.

They did a very good job, on time and everything was done perfect.

Description of Work
They removed a freezer and an exercise machine.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thanks for the great review

07/16/2020

Margaret C.

Easy, personnel were pleasant and efficient

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/10/2020

Ben M.

It was so good, I gave them and A+.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my fathers home. He passed away and left a lot of stuff behind.

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thanks for the great review

01/02/2019

Norman L.

Horrible! Awful !!!! To get an estimate alone was impossible. I tried my best to deal with them. I took pictures and did everything that they asked for, and it was a complete waste of my time! They still refused to give an estimate without coming here, and, for me waiting 2 hours for them! They refused to give a time, and only gave a 2 hour window! I took pictures of all 5 items and gave an in-depth description of everything, including dimensions and weight. Waste of my time. I am sorry that I even contacted them! I am going to hire another company to haul away my 5 pieces junk! Dealing with Junk King Palm Beach was ridiculous. they are not even in Palm Beach. They are in San Francisco!!!!

Description of Work
Removal of flower pots, old desk chair, and some other old junk.

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

07/03/2017

Nina W.

We have David pick up the stuff out of a clients garage when they were selling their house.

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

04/22/2016

shelley F.

Work Completed On 04/18/2016

02/03/2016

Kateri B.

Description of Work
Junk King came out and helped us clean out a storage facility and move some items into a spare bedroom. The weather was awful; hot, humid and rainy. Still the two guys from Junk King worked swiftly to get things loaded/unloaded. They also took some trash away with them. They were real troopers, given the weather conditions. The only complaint I had is that the head guy seemed to defer and let the second guy (and my friend) do most of the heavy lifting. At one point, the second guy tossed one of our containers of stuff off from their truck onto the ground. It nearly landed on me, and the container cracked open.

Work Completed On 11/19/2015

12/17/2015

Dominick G.

Description of Work
Moved all items from apartment in an efficient manner. Completely satisfied with work.

Work Completed On 11/18/2015

11/30/2015

Joseph D.

There were two minor glitches - 1) My subdivision can be confusing and even people who have been here before have trouble finding addresses. 2) There was a typo in my phone number (either in our email exchange or when the work order was given to the guys on the truck) and they ended up with the wrong phone number. So I was still waiting for a phone call saying they were 10 minutes away when they knocked at my door. Luckily the crew had the presence of mind to swing by the management office and get precise directions to my unit. Apart from that everything went great. The guys were polite, efficient and professional I now have room to work in as I continue fix up may condo. Would definitely use again - and might in a couple of months. Would certainly recommend.

Description of Work
Hauled my (working) 56" RPTV, various broken computers and DVRs and several old chairs down 3 flights of stairs. TV will be donated, electronics & paper recycled and the rest disposed of.

Work Completed On 11/13/2015

01/21/2015

Virginia L.

Description of Work
They collected and disposed of trash, lots of yard waste, boxes and packing debris. They did a good job. I thought they were a little expensive.

Work Completed On 08/19/2014

10/23/2014

Roberta B.

Description of Work
I had a handyman renovate 2 bathrooms. Junk king picked up all of the very heavy debris left at the curb by the garbage men who do not pick up anything they believe is greater than 60 lbs. junk king was on time, super nice & picked everything up without even a grunt! I'd use them again & highly recommend them.

Work Completed On 08/20/2014

10/04/2014

Donna S.

It turned out great with Junk King of Palm Beach County. The guys was really good. The price was okay.

Description of Work
It was for one of our clients. They moved out of their house, left a bunch of junk there and had to have it removed.

Work Completed On 08/04/2014

09/24/2014

Virginia L.

Description of Work
They hauled away moving boxes and landscape debris. They were great! Good attitude and very helpful.

Work Completed On 09/23/2014

09/16/2014

Jeanette O.

Dave and his crew were on time, clean, and professional. Dave called me the prior afternoon to confirm my items for pick up. I missed his call and called him back at 8pm and he picked up the phone! I was surprised; I had expected to get voice mail and leave a message. Anyway, they arrived promptly the next morning and removed the items. They were very affordable. I will definitely use them again when the time arises.

Description of Work
Picked up old tvs and electronic equipment.

Work Completed On 09/16/2014

07/30/2014

Sandra T.

They were fast, professional and affordable.

Description of Work
Removed debris from pool vendor when that company (yet again) never showed to pick it up.

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

06/02/2014

Eileen M.

David and his associate picked up every piece of furnishings, every book and VHS tape, literally everything that was being thrown away. He even took things from inside the house and closets to donate to Charity. When the buyer showed up for her walk-through at 3:15, one could not tell there had been junk from one end of the driveway to the garage. He and his helper were professional, kind and helpful. Even filling my car with items that had to go into storage and not allowing me to carry anything. I have given his card to my realtors, to the manager of the HOA and told everyone I know about David Archer, The Junk King! This was a perfect experience with a new provider.

Description of Work
My mom was moving. David came with less than a 2 hour notice. We had a driveway filled from the curb to the garage with things that needed to be thrown out. He and his associate had everything cleaned up in less time than I would have thought possible. The truck, which is huge, was filled to the brim. There was not a drop of anything left anywhere.

Work Completed On 05/29/2014

03/16/2014

Kristine D.

They were very friendly, accomodating, and efficient. I also work a very complicated work schedule, and they were abIe to work with me on that, which I definitely appreciated. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They picked up an entire house worth of tile debris from my house.

Work Completed On 03/12/2014

01/10/2014

Madeline N.

It went GREAT!

Description of Work
We needed to have our back yard cleaned. I called Junk King and we set up a time for them to come over and give us an estimate. They showed up on time and were extremely professional. After they reviewed what we asked them to do they gave us a very good price quote so we asked them if we could have the yard cleaned immediately. They said yes and did a great job, now our back yard is clean and beautiful again!!! We would recommend Junk King to anyone that wants a complete clean out of any area in and around your home.

Work Completed On 01/08/2014

01/09/2014

Carmella O.

Showed up on time and were polite, professional and efficient. They quoted me a great price. Cleaned up afterward so I would not even know that they were there. The owner even showed up to make sure the job went well.

Description of Work
Hauled away a bulky bookcase / entertainment center that even Goodwill refused to take.

Work Completed On 01/09/2014

01/01/2014

Janie F.

I called Junk King to remove some items from my house that had been there for a long time. They arrived on time, walked with me as I pointed out the items to be removed and provided a reasonable estimate. They quickly removed the items and I didn’t have to lift a finger. This service was excellent and the price was in line with what I expected. Junk King was a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Hauled away junk from garage