Junk King Palm Beach

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

1650 Latham Rd Unit 2

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Junk King is the number one rated junk removal service in North America. We do things the old fashioned way by offering reliable /co and personal customer service. The idea is simple, treat people well and treat our planet well. Therefore, we recycle, reuse, and repurpose as much as we can. Our process is easy: • You pick a date and a two hour window • We call you 15 minutes before we arrive • If you agree to our estimate, we'll go ahead and take your items Commonly removed items include: • Furniture Removal • Television Disposal & Recycling • Yard Waste Removal • Foreclosure Clean Outs • Appliance Removal • Hot Tub Disposal • E-Waste Disposal • Trash Removal • Mattress Disposal • Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling • Construction Waste Removal • Garbage Removal...

hauling (23)trash removal (4)

07/30/2020

Prompt, professional, and friendly.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/18/2020

They did a very good job, on time and everything was done perfect.

Description of Work
They removed a freezer and an exercise machine.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thanks for the great review

07/16/2020

Easy, personnel were pleasant and efficient

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/10/2020

It was so good, I gave them and A+.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my fathers home. He passed away and left a lot of stuff behind.

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thanks for the great review

01/02/2019

Horrible! Awful !!!! To get an estimate alone was impossible. I tried my best to deal with them. I took pictures and did everything that they asked for, and it was a complete waste of my time! They still refused to give an estimate without coming here, and, for me waiting 2 hours for them! They refused to give a time, and only gave a 2 hour window! I took pictures of all 5 items and gave an in-dep...

Description of Work
Removal of flower pots, old desk chair, and some other old junk.

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

07/03/2017

We have David pick up the stuff out of a clients garage when they were selling their house.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

11/30/2015

There were two minor glitches - 1) My subdivision can be confusing and even people who have been here before have trouble finding addresses. 2) There was a typo in my phone number (either in our email exchange or when the work order was given to the guys on the truck) and they ended up with the wrong phone number. So I was still waiting for a phone call saying they were 10 minutes away when they k...

Description of Work
Hauled my (working) 56" RPTV, various broken computers and DVRs and several old chairs down 3 flights of stairs. TV will be donated, electronics & paper recycled and the rest disposed of.

Work Completed On 11/13/2015

10/04/2014

It turned out great with Junk King of Palm Beach County. The guys was really good. The price was okay.

Description of Work
It was for one of our clients. They moved out of their house, left a bunch of junk there and had to have it removed.

Work Completed On 08/04/2014

09/16/2014

Dave and his crew were on time, clean, and professional. Dave called me the prior afternoon to confirm my items for pick up. I missed his call and called him back at 8pm and he picked up the phone! I was surprised; I had expected to get voice mail and leave a message. Anyway, they arrived promptly the next morning and removed the items. They were very affordable. I will definitely use them again w...

Description of Work
Picked up old tvs and electronic equipment.

Work Completed On 09/16/2014

07/30/2014

They were fast, professional and affordable.

Description of Work
Removed debris from pool vendor when that company (yet again) never showed to pick it up.

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

Hauling off of: old appliances, junk removal, junk pick-up, furniture pick up, appliance removal/pick-up, construction debris, remodeling debris, house/garage cleanout, hot tub removal, furniture,mattresses, yard waste, tires, papers, TVs, electronics, refrigerators, construction debris, anything you want out of your home or business!

Hazardous waste, old paint etc. -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!