JJ Quality Builders of the Palm Beaches

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2014

3570 Consumer St # 6

West Palm Beach, FL 33404

Located in West Palm Beach FL, JJ Quality Builders of the Palm Beaches delivers exceptional workmanship and a great rate. From residential roofing installation to commercial remodeling retail build-outs, we do it all! We are a family owned business that always aims to exceed our customers expectations....

10/24/2020

Debbie H.

J& J Quality Builders of the Palm Beaches It’s been about a year now since we had our roof replaced by J&J Quality Builders. They were extremely professional, did an excellent job and paid attention to details from beginning to end. Recently we had an issue with the leak that it ended up NOT coming from our roof but from our OLD windows. J&J was right there helping us figure it out where the leak was coming from and were willing to what it took to fix it, if it had something to do with our roof. I would highly recommend that them! Please tell them Debbie Hill sent you. 😊

Description of Work
New Tile Roof

10/22/2020

Scott H.

The entire team at JJ was awesome. I really like the approach they took to evaluate what a needed, a new roof and a rebuilt Chimney, (thank yo JJ that chimney was a disaster on the inside) and the detail they provided me on what and how they were going to do it. In particular, I could also tell they really cared bout me a person. In the midst of beginning the roof a tropical storm/Hurricane was approaching the area. I asked them to go up and move the very heavy shingle bundles off the roof to make me feel better. They didn't even hesitate and had someone out there within a few hours. That is real customer service after you have already signed a contract. The roof and chimney look great I guarantee I will use the again.

Description of Work
new roof due in potential insurance discosntuation

Category roofing,chimney repair

06/04/2019

Tiffany P.

Great customer service, and great work!

Description of Work
Roof Sealant

03/07/2019

Dennis P.

Every thing went well, roof looks great I'm very pleased,job well done

Description of Work
Roof replacement

03/05/2019

Evie B.

I hired JJ Quality Builders to repair a leak in my tile roof. I'm very satisfied with the company. I would like to especially commend their employee "Rubin" who was exactly on time, did a fantastic job, was very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Repair roof

02/09/2018

Kathleen P.

Working with James was great. I had a roof leak that simply wasn't getting fixed with other roofers. He responded to my request quickly where others didn't even bother to call back. Did a thorough inspection of the roof area and provided an estimate. Discovered things that other roofers had missed. Prompt service. Very professional job and so far that roof has not leaked through many storms and it has been over 6 months - even through the hurricane. Also gave a warranty that was longer than others for the repairs. Reasonably priced - he explained everything to me. I would definitely recommend if you want an honest professional and good work product

Description of Work
Roof repair

02/02/2018

Scott G.

They did an excellent job but it took much longer than promised (I signed in March and they started in July). One excuse after another and then I was told I misunderstood that it was 4-6 weeks from the time permits were pulled which I was never told when I signed the contract. They did not put up a tarp even though I requested one. They offered to do a temporary patch for $800 so I had to put up the tarp myself.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

01/16/2018

Taylor A.

Ahead of schedule and plan customized to our house. Very satisfied with the work. James was great to work with and very responsive.

Description of Work
Complete reroof

08/09/2017

Oleg A.

From the first contact and inspection and estimate, to keeping me informed of scheduling and permitting, JJ Quality Builders and its staff were great. On the day when work was supposed to start, they showed up 30 minutes early with a very large crew and replaced entire flat roof in 12 hours of work! With such large crew on my property and South FL summer rain threat that comes with replacing a flat roof, they did an amazing job. I did not for once have a need to get out and ask for a foreman to demand that they change or do something. They thought of everything, did an amazing job cleaning up (when they say they will leave the property in pristine condition, they mean it), scheduled the inspections for next day and closed the permits. They delivered all of the documentation upon the final payment, including the warranty. I would highly recommend them! They really mean QUALITY BUILDERS! I am so happy with the quality of their work that I am hiring them now for additional work.

Description of Work
Insurance forced us to replace aged flat roof.

08/07/2017

Nancy D.

They did an excellent job. The employee that I dealt with (James) was extremely professional, and personable. There were no questions that he could not answer. He was defiantly on top of the business/job (Knew what he was doing). This was my first time using this company, and would recommend them!

Description of Work
They did some patching/repair work on my roof.

Total Home Roofing

Total Home Roofing, is here to install a high-quality roof that protects your family. We’re committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality service and the strongest, most lasting results. We offer virtual and in-person appointments with a wide range of financing options to make the most of your budget. Total Home Roofing is dependable and unfailing when it comes to your new roof. Our team of installation professionals lives in neighborhoods just like yours, so we know exactly what kind of weather your home contends with.Total Home Roofing is here to get the job done right, the first time, on time.

Coastal Maintenance Window & Door Repair

Coastal Maintenance Window & Door repair specialists where customer satisfaction is number#1 Complete impact window & Door repairs and Lubrication services, Specializing in: 5 point lock systems, 3 point lock systems, standard lock systems, Servicing but not limited to: Kolbe, Windoor, PGT, CGI, Weathershield, repairs done with only factory direct replacement parts if needed

Wofford Roofing & Solar

We are a full service roofing contracting company that provides repairs and replacement estimates (location specific) for shingle, metal, tile, flat roofs, TPO and composite roofing systems. Get a free estimate from a residential and commercial roofing contractor. . We're family owned and operated with over 12 years of experience. Our crew is knowledgeable and dedicated. Fortify your home with a strong roof from Wofford Roofing & Waterproofing

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

General construction & remodeling - metal framing, drywall, acoustical ceiling, doors, hardware, exterior finish systems stucco, plastering, baseboard, crown molding, general painting, marble installation, porcelain, tile, wood floor, laminated, related floor cleaning, new roofing & re-roofing, repair – leaks, sealant caulking & waterproofing.