J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2009

2307 Pinecrest Court

West Palm Beach, FL 33415

J Bailey Construction Stucco & Plastering has been serving Palm Beach County since 1993. We provide free estimates and specialize in Stucco and Plastering repairs and projects for your home. Call us direct at (561) 644-0718...

01/26/2021

Russell H.

Great A+ job. Original stucco finish about 40 years old and outdated look. Had whole house re-stuccoed. Jeff quickly responded gave an estimated, talked about how the work would be done, educated me on stucco. Another spectacular Angie list find!

Description of Work
Whole house new stucco finish

10/23/2020

Craig N.

I Called Jeff of J. Bailey Construction INC.on Monday Oct 19th in the morning for a quote on a stucco job. Jeff came by Monday afternoon, we showed him what needed to be completed, and he provided a quote we agreed on the price. Mr. Bailey said he would see us Tuesday morning to complete the job, Jeff and his team showed up at 7:45. The project consisted of removing old red brick from the front portion of the house and removing an old wall unit AC, the hole was framed in and covered with stucco, also repaired a buckling crack in side wall. The crew was very professional they loaded and removed all the old red brick. We are very satisfied with the finished product. The cleanup was handled very smoothly and efficiently. I would highly recommend J. Bailey Construction INC. Great experience. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of old red brick from front of house.

Category basement waterproofing, stucco

07/10/2020

Michael K.

5 Star Review I strongly recommend J Bailey Construction Stucco. Mr. Bailey came by on a Tuesday afternoon at the scheduled time of 1pm. He gave a very knowledgable appraisal of the job, framing 20 doors and windows with decorative stucco. The next two mornings at 7:30 his crews were starting. They erected scaffolding, put up the framing, did the stucco and spent hours cleaning the mess. I was surprised the work was done in 2 days, and am 100% satisfied. He is providing a painter to complete the job. The best was that they started immediately and finished in record time.

Description of Work
Door an window stucco framing

Category basement waterproofing, stucco

05/29/2020

Jo-Anne S.

We definitely recommend J Bailey Construction. They responded to a bid request right away and were able to complete the work faster than we had anticipated. Looks great, too!

Description of Work
Repair stucco to garage

09/11/2019

Lynn C.

Second time using Jeff. Very pleased with the work performed. Would highly recommend,

Description of Work
Major stucco repair

Category stucco

Thank you very much I really appreciate you letting me do the job thank you

09/06/2019

Miguel B.

Call Jeff he came over the next day give me a quote. We agreed when the job would get done, then he sent his team in and they got the job done properly. Jeff was very professional and answered my questions. Always answered my calls, his team was excellent, also answered any questions I had were very professional very clean excellent job. Many blessings to Jeff and his team

Description of Work
Under roof ledge needed repair about 2’ x 2’ of stucco or plaster

06/21/2019

TRISH C.

Everything went perfectly! A large portion of my wall needed to be removed and replaced. Jeff and his men did an exceptional job. They were professional, courteous and amazingly tidy! The new stucco blends perfectly with the rest of the wall. I hope to hire Jeff again in the next few weeks for other work.

Description of Work
The stucco along the side of my home was buckling and needed to be replaced.

03/15/2019

Robert M.

Great job. Showed up to do quote and sent crew to do job when he said he would. Worked clean.

Description of Work
stucco repair

08/11/2018

Ken B.

Wonderful experience . Great communication and a job well done . Thank you !

Description of Work
Plaster water damaged patio ceiling and repairing exterior stucco window sills.

08/09/2018

Nora G.

Francisco did a beautiful job. We removed a dog/cat door, which of course left a good-sized hole from our kitchen through to the outside. Francisco and Jeff showed up on time - even a little early, which was great. The hole was framed and lathed properly, and Francisco then matched the patched area to the existing wall texture. Now we’re going to have the house painted, and it’ll look fine. We’re very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior stucco repair

07/26/2018

David B.

He came out right away and said he didn’t see issue with our stucco. I’m very grateful for the honest feedback.

Description of Work
Stucco estimate

06/25/2018

shane O.

Work that was done was great. Material used seems to match existing material in color and consistency and won't need paint work. Was done while my wife and I were at work. He sent his bill to me, we paid him and all is well. Thanks Jeff!!!

Description of Work
Under side of water damaged flat roof was coming apart. Needed to be re-stuccoed and finished.

Category plastering, stucco

04/11/2018

James A.

Great work! I was in desperate need of a stucco repair to the rear of my home before the rainy season began. Jeff and his team were there in a matter of a day or so to provide the estimate and do the work. Exceptionally efficient and reasonably priced! Thank you!

Description of Work
Stucco Repair on time and finished ahead of schedule

Category stucco

Yes sir thank you very much I really appreciate it if you have any problem with anything we did please let me know thanks

08/31/2017

David J.

Jeff came out. He told us that the problem with the stucco had nothing to do with water which is what we were afraid of. He explained that the problem was with the original construction of house and since the situation was not dire, did not advice any repair work on the stucco until if or when the problem gets worse. He could have easily taken our money. In my experience this type of integrity is very hard to find. He seemed very capable and will use him whenever the situation mandates that I need to.

Description of Work
Stucco work to the exterior of my house.

08/16/2017

Chris L.

Excellent experience! The job was complete within 24 hours of the estimate being given. The replaced sections look great. Would definitely hire again in the future.

Description of Work
I had three windows where the exterior stucco beneath them was separating and cracking that needed to be repaired.

08/01/2017

Hector M.

I did not like him. He was a fast talker. I don't like fast talkers. It turned out $1200 more than another company. The other company did the job for $5000, and he never sent me a written estimate, so I didn't consider him serious. The presentation, like I said, I don't like fast talkers and how shoddy the work on my house is. I thought he came on a little bit too strong. If you have a $10-20,000 job it would probably be a little bit more, but since it was a small Florida bungalow, 2-1, 3-1, you know, and he did not get back to me with a written estimate. I don't chase. He did not do anything. He was on his way to another job. I would not use him again. Like I said, I don't like fast talkers.

Description of Work
He gave an estimate for exterior stucco and paint.

Category stucco, house painters

All I can say is this guy was having a bad day and he took it out on me one bad review out of 87 I will let everybody else be the judge

07/31/2017

Harvey S.

Excellent work and showed up when he said he would

Description of Work
Repaired my back wall with stucco

07/28/2017

Ivan Z.

Jeff happened to be in Boca the day we called and he came over to look at our problem within a couple of hours. He sent a man a couple of days later to do the job. I'm glad we called him and I would use him again.

Description of Work
We needed rotted Stucco replaced under and overhang on our Roof.

05/09/2017

Eileen D.

Quality, responsiveness, punctuality, professionalism, they had it all. It was very difficult to find contractors wanting to handle this project, but not for J. Bailey Construction Inc. From quote to job completion, Jeff and his crew were true professionals. The interior work consisted of closing up a hole in the ceiling where we had removed a skylight in our family room. The ceiling was sloped and very high with a textured finish. We are sure, once we paint the area, no one will realize the skylight had ever been there. The exterior stucco work was to repair areas where the stucco had to be removed during a previous reroofing project. It was where the stucco meets the roofing, The crew was very knowledgeable regarding how best to handle this area to insure that rain could not get up and under the stucco and flashing.

Description of Work
Interior drywall work and exterior stucco repair.

Category drywall, plastering, stucco

05/01/2017

Lynn C.

Excellent job, we were very pleased with the result

Description of Work
Repair and stucco exterior wall.

02/24/2017

Roger S.

Jeff and his team were amazing! They arrived on time and went to work immediately. The crew did not stop working all day until both gable ends were removed and replaced. Jeff explained exactly what the crew was doing, and more importantly, why. Very pleased with Jeff and his fabulous crew.

Description of Work
The two gable ends of my home had large cracks in the stucco and areas where the stucco was no longer attached to the house. Jeff and his team removed all the loose and damaged stucco and replaced it.

02/21/2017

sandy V.

Jeff came right out and fixed the spots. Did an excellent job and it's hard to tell where the repairs were made. Texture matched very well. No charge.

Description of Work
Re-stucco my residence about a year ago. Did a fine job. After a year there were four small areas where the stucco was beginning to delaminate.

Category plastering, stucco

02/15/2017

Christopher E.

J Bailey was the fourth contractor I had come out to look at the issues. He was able to come out same day, reviewed exactly what he would do and price was excellent. Most contractors wanted us to spend $4-6k to rebuild the entire wall from scratch and it didn't need that. Crew start three days later at the exact time he said, finished before I arrived home with the entire area swept and cleaned. I wish I could post before and after pictures of the project. It is very rare to find a quality, professional contractor in South Florida. I would highly recommend them from small projects to large. This was a small job but didn't turn it away like most contractors.

Description of Work
Re-stucco rear wall and create stucco door frame instead of standard wood door frame. Free of charge he also re-stuccoed window area.

Category stucco

Thank you very much it's been a pleasure working with your

01/20/2017

Shauna B.

Jeff did a wonderful job from start to finish, we could not be happier with the entire process. From the beginning the contractor was professional, prompt, and thorough. Along the way there were a couple of hiccups, which was to be expected with a job this size on an older home, but the issues were handled professionally and quickly. He even did a couple of extra carpentry jobs while here that really brought the updated look of our new stucco together.

Description of Work
We wanted stucco applied over the entire exterior of our T1-11 (wood) siding home.

01/13/2017

Gigi S.

It was a very good experience with J Bailey, not necessarily with his contractors, but anything J Bailey did was very good. I would use J Bailey, but I would ask for different workers.

Description of Work
Stucco work.

Handy Pros 101

Handy Pros 101 was established in 2020 by Cedric Rolle. We specialize in interior & exterior painting, tile & vinyl floor installation, electrical, door installation, pressure cleaning, demolition, baseboard installation, assembly and more. We serve Palm Beach & Broward County

Offers by Handy Pros 101 on Angi
    CBA CONTRACTING & RENOVATIONS

We offer over 10 years of industry experience and will provide you with an unmatched level of experience and commitment to your home improvement project. We've earned a solid reputation for a variety of residential home improvement and repair projects to include Interior and Exterior painting, Drywall, plaster, finished carpentry, Flooring, Doors, and much more. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! References are available upon request. Give us a call today, and lets get started

Saravia & Son's Painting

As a family owned and operated business we understand how important your home is to you. We want to be the team you trust to transform it into your dream space reassuring our customers of a worry-free and easy project. We provide a wide rage of services, you have a project in mind, we’ve got you covered! Schedule our free estimate today.

CBC1255185
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022

Specializing in exterior stucco repairs and complete stucco of exterior home. Bulging stucco, Interior plaster repairs; ceilings, walls, veneer, synthetic plastering, painting, etc.