Insurance Damage Repair

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2012

1310 S. Killian Dr #104

West Palm Beach, FL 33403

Additional phone numbers - (561) 844-7997, (561) 762-0921. Additional DBA - Designs by Eleanor....

07/13/2015

Tor H.

They were prompt, on time, professional and respectable. They did everything they said they were going to do perfectly. I would use them again in a heartbeat. They were thoughtful, helpful, and made lots of suggestions that would save me money. They steered me away from things that they could have easily added to raise the cost of the program.

Description of Work
They removed some mold in my home.

Category mold removal

05/14/2015

Luis B.

Description of Work
We have used Insurance Damage Repair several times for water damage remediation. They are the best, bar none in our area.

02/11/2015

Dan A.

They were fast and clean up after themselves every day. There price was very reasonable too.

Description of Work
IDR Remediated Mold in my living room.

12/31/2014

Sydell H.

Though I did not use the company, primarily because they were out of my area, I found them very professional and helpful and informative. The person I spoke with gave me valuable information to help with my insurance claim and repairs.

Description of Work
I called to get information because of water damage that I had.

Category water damage restoration

06/13/2012

Ewelina N.

I have this company recommended by mold lab that I called for advice. I also had 2 other companies that gave a qoute. I decided to go with them and I worked with Chris Allred on my home project. The price was very reasonable and he made a very good impression on me. They performed first mold remediation and I had to wait few days for mold lab tests results with doing water damage repair. Which worked out great as I wanted to make sure that my roof was fixed properly.The people who performed the job were very friendly and polite and were informing me on every step of the job. Chris was very flexible, helpful and made this as smooth as it could be. I am very grateful because I am pregnant and didnt expect that I will have such issues at home right now.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and water damage repair

911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Certified Mold Free Corp

*All work supervised by Gary Rosen PhD Biochemistry/Molecular Biology (UCLA). *We do not use any hazardous chemicals that leave a chemical residue. We are a green, chemical free company. *State licensed building contractor with a specialty in mold and water damage. Florida state licensed mold contractor. Building contractor's insurance PLUS mold/environmental professional liability insurance. *Mold Assessment for Mold Sensitive People (combination of testing and inspection to find what air testing alone cannot find). * Non-emergency sewage and bio-cleanup. *Most mold/water damage jobs involving a few areas can be completed in 1-2 days including remediation and drywall build back. **Free Estimates for Homeowners Only.

Cohens Restoration

With over 10 years experience We are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from complete home renovations, kitchen/bath remodels, Mold Removal to fire restoration to water removal and flood damage. We treat your home as our own. We are available 24/7 with immediate response. FREE ESTIMATES

Offers by Cohens Restoration  on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

Water damage, mold remediation, fire and smoke damage, painting, flooring replacement. Residential & Commercial.