HARDENBURGH PLUMBING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2006

2.9

EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE Plumber in West Palm Beach - Boca Raton Plumbing. Certified Water Treatment Contractors License # CFC048265 Well drilling license # 11276...

Controlled Irrigation LLC

Controlled Irrigation has been owned and operated by Edward Ryckman since 1991. Mr. Ryckman puts his personal touch by doing all the estimating himself. Controlled Irrigation is licensed and insured in Martin, St. Lucie, Palm Beach and Indian River Counties.

Pops landscaping

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Simple Water Service

We specialize in customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with the quality service that leaves you confident knowing the job is done right. We have installed/serviced Softeners, Carbon Filters, Reverse Osmosis, Areators, and many more for 3 generations. We keep the business in the family and hope to be company you trust with your water treatment.

12/13/2010

David R.

While I have not used him, I was extremely impressed by his responsiveness and customer service. I called Ted last week with questions regarding a well that is in the house I recently purchased. I have no clue how it works or how to maintain it. Ted called me back right away and took the time to walk me through my doubts and gave an overview of how it works. He gave me this overview, over the phone, while on his vacation in Santiago, Chile. Pretty impressive.

Description of Work
Well Services

Category plumbing,water softeners,wells

03/03/2008

ELAINE T.

I would never recommend him to anyone. He told me he'd be out the same day I called, but he called later and said he'd be out the next day. He called a couple of hours after he said he'd be there saying he was in traffic. He eventually got here a few hours later. He really made it difficult for me to get another estimate because he was never here when he said he would be. Then he had to go back to get his equipment to do the job. He came back the next day and fixed the commode. I was really starting to get frustrated with his lack of punctuality and preparation. I feel he overcharged me as well.

Description of Work
He replaced the commode and the fixtures underneath.

09/18/2007

Debra C.

I was just not very pleased with the way this guy treated me over the phone. He kept telling me he was busy which I understood that, and did not expect him to drop what he was doing right then and come out to repair my faucet, but I did not expect him to speak to me the way he did either. He told me to call him before 8 am the next morning which I did, but then he never showed up after telling me he would be there. I wanted to report this guy since he was on Angie's List to get someone to do something about this company.

Description of Work
They were supposed to come out to my home to repair my kitchen faucet, but when I called them, they put me off and did not return my phone call.

06/27/2007

HELEN H.

He answered with "hello" instead of a company name. He was very abrupt. He said he would be over in an hour in a half. I called back in a few hours and he said he would be over. I called him several times during the day and he kept saying that he was coming. He never showed and never called.

Description of Work
I called them to come out for a problem.

12/12/2006

JON B.

EXCELLENT SERVICE! He returned our call quickly and even gave us a free estimate. Our only complaint was that he showed up a half hour late for the initial estimate (due to some plumbing emergency), but it was free, so I cant complain. We were delighted with his service overall, and we would use him again.

Description of Work
He put new plumbing into my house, ran all new lines, hooked up all of my appliances, installed water heater, drilled a well, put in sprinkler system, hooked up gas for my stove and water heater, installed water treatment system under my sink.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,wells

REMODELING OF BATHROOM & KITCHENS. REPIPING HOT & COLD WATER, LEAK DETECTION, STOPAGES,well drilling, pump and well troubleshooting, water treatment, sprinkler repairs NATURAL & LP GAS PIPING. REPLACEMENT OF WATER HEATERS, GAS, SOLAR, ELECTRIC, WELL DRILLING, SPRINKLERS, WATER TREATMENT. TROUBLE SHOOT POOL PROBLEMS. SEPTIC TANKS & DRAIN FIELDS.