Fountain Blue Pool Service Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2007

3.2

Family owned & operated. Services include pool service, equipment repairs, pool remodeling and new pool construction. Additional contact names - Joseph Galan, owner; Karen Waterhouse, accounting. 45 employees. Cost of services is determined by the job....

A Better Look Landscaping

A Better Look Landscaping is ready to get your Lawn back in shape! We're owner operated and dedicated to providing quality landscaping services to all of our customers. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you today. Please call us or click for an estimate!

Butterflies Are Free Landscaping and Design

Our dream is to transform every yard into each clients vision of their personal private Landscape paradise. We plant unique plant species to make every garden distinctly different. We grow many of the beautiful palms, colorful shrubs, trees and Orchids we use in our designs. Consultation appointments are available to tour our unique and exotic Nursery to preview plants for use in our landscaping projects.

Elite Cuts Landscaping

Giving 2 free lawn care services to all foster care families located within our lawn service area. Your local Palm Beach county leading landscape and lawn maintenance company. We service all of West Palm Beach and focus on western Palm Beach co. including Wellington, RPB, Lox and the Acreage. We provide a quality, no hassle product with competitive pricing. Numerous packages to accommodate any and all clientele. We include landscaping installation & removal, fertilization, property conservation if property is distressed, clearing and clean-up of properties of all sizes and of course mowing, edging, trimming and blowing off of sidewalks, We have monthly packages that include many things for free, i.e. tree removal, cleaning of palms, flower beds, etc.

03/15/2021

Karyn V.

The pool is discolored everywhere, tiles mismatched, rusted , broken, my calls go unanswered, or worse I am told it is beautiful. I was even told to wait a year to see what happens. Stay away from them, they do not stand behind their product.

Description of Work
new pool installed and tiles

Category ceramic tile,swimming pools

12/08/2020

Margaret B.

Avoid this company at all costs. I have renovated homes, pool decks, and pools and have dealt with various contractors over the years. I have NEVER dealt with one as unprofessional and unresponsive as this one. We constructed a pool to the tune of 78K, and we have been left with a spa that randomly drains on its own, pavers that are uneven and tripping hazards, and LED lights that do not work consistently. Right after the pool was completed., it kept turning green for several months but none of the Fountain Blue techs could figure it out. We have spent hours emailing and calling and meeting techs at our home and these issues persist. We have hired a lawyer at this point, only for the company to send a letter lying and self-servingly stating that they repaired each issue identified which they have NOT. Unless you want to deal with this kind of headache, hire a different pool company. Finally, we have hired and paid a separate pool repair company to fix these various issues for us once and for all. Whether we go to court to recoup this money from Fountain Blue remains to be seen.

Description of Work
New Pool Install

Category swimming pools

06/13/2017

David K.

Construction went rather smoothly, our salesperson was very helpful but other than that we are pretty disappointed in overall customer service and follow up. There was a clerical error in their accounting office that put our pool install on hold in the beginning. After that was fixed Construction was completed in about 8 weeks. Now after that is where they really let us down. Their service is beyond horrible, the guy they sent out to do the start up had no idea how to turn on the pump, he was also the pool guy that would be coming out weekly for our 8 week service (included in the contract we signed) Well this past week was our last included service so I took a water sample to a local pool store only to find out that there was never enough salt put into the pool to generate chlorine, the ph and alkaline were way off and there was no chlorine in the pool. The pool store recommended the appropriate salt and chemicals to put into the pool. After adding what they recommended the water was balanced perfectly, that was Sunday. The pool guy comes out on Monday and just adds acid and chlorine without testing the water, we made sure our security cameras were on and have the video of him basically doing nothing. After contacting both the owner of Fountain blue and the maintenance department we have not received any follow up. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I wish I could have seen this review in hindsight

Description of Work
Had a new inground salt water pool installed

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

02/15/2017

jeffrey S.

I have used this company several times. They have always solved the problem, were always very professional and reasonable priced. The employees have also been informative and pleasant. One of the best

Description of Work
Repair pool leak

Category fountains

Thank you very much for the review. We value you as a customer and we are here for you should you need anything.

05/26/2016

Ofelia U.

Rob came to my house promptly to look at the job & prepare an estimate. He seemed more interested in leveling the patio pavers than working on the pool. It has been over 2 weeks and I still don't have an estimate for the job & they have not answered my email inquiry. I will not be using them! Marked difference from the other pool companies that came out to bid on the job.

Description of Work
I contacted Fountain Blue Pool to remodel my pool on the basis of a friend's recommendation.

09/17/2015

Dora A.

They did everything wrong. Like for instance, I paid for a French pattern paver patio and we got nothing. It was not the pattern we paid for. I paid for 12x12 coping around my pool and I got an 8x6 which was not I paid for. I paid for fencing to enclose all my pool equipment and they didn't do. I paid for pool that was supposed to be dug with one corner area to sit on. They put two in here. They put the lighting in the wrong spot. They put the drain in the wrong spot. They were supposed to have this pool completed by April 28 and they didn't get it done until July 28. I would absolutely not use them again.

Description of Work
I used Fountain Blue Pool. They built a pool, patio and fence. It was one package.

Category fencing,patios,swimming pools

04/24/2014

Layne W.

Fountain Blue is great. They are always consistently on time and clean my pool perfectly. For stress free professional service, look no further.

Description of Work
Weekly pool cleaning service

07/02/2013

Ann R.

They do a great job every week. The pool is clean and crystal clear.

Description of Work
Serviced the pool by cleaning, chemicals etc.

06/25/2013

Allen G.

Show up every Friday. Perform necessary service and check for problems.

Description of Work
Weekly pool service.

06/20/2013

Keith W.

The waterfall/spa system turned out great. The workers from Fountain Blue were professional and efficient. We've had the system in place now for over one year and everything is still working great. They also maintain our swimming pool and spa on a weekly basis and what's nice is that they will send an email informing me when they will be there and then an email letting me know that the service was completed. Another nice thing about Fountain Blue is their office staff. For example their person in charge of service is Gabby and she is always pleasant to talk to and there's Noel who always makes sure any problems we have are taken care of.

Description of Work
Fountain Blue installed a waterfall/spa system connecting to our existing swimming pool.

Fountain Blue Pool Service Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2007

3.2

2731 Vista Pkwy Ste D 1-3

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

Swimming pool construction & remodeling, brick marble decks, decorative spraydeck applications, tile work & mosaics, swimming pool equipment repair, automation, pool heating, child safety systems, tune-ups, inspections, swimming pool & spa heating, chlorine generators, salt systems, weekly pool service, automatic pool cleaners, filter replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available