Fix my PC Store

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2010

10140 Okeechobee Blvd B

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

We are your one stop computer repair shop proudly serving Florida's Palm Beach County! Bring your computer to us or we'll come to you!...

06/17/2019

James M. R.

They saved my files to a flash drive that I purchased to them and it was for a very reasonable price, it was excellent, very fast, professional, courteous and very thorough.

Description of Work
They diagnosed my crashed computer.

11/11/2015

Francis S.

09/15/2014

Paul G.

I called on 9/2 because my computer did not boot up. When I got to the store which is at 25 miles from my home, they told me they could look at the computer only in 3 to 4 days, 4 days later I received 2 messages from 2 different gentlemen, telling me I had a lot of viruses and they needed permission to swipe the hard disk. One told me I should upgrade my Window version to a more recent one, the other gentlemen advised against it, saying that this would make my computer dreadfully slow. So wHo am I to believe? When I called on the 11th, I was told they were working on it and it should be finished in 1 - 2 days. Finally, on Saturday they sent me an e-mail at4:30, 30 minutes before closure time, saying the job had been finished and cost, $ 99.99 in addition to the /$40 already. Paid. This morning, I receive a phone call, offering to install an antiviral program, for $ 80 to I which I agreed. On reconnecting the computer at home, I now find that my copier no longer functions, as the necessary program was evidently erased. (I now need to go out an buy a new copier) In summary, they kept my computer for 13 days, erased one of my programs and charged me a lot of money for it. i cannot recommend this store.

Description of Work
Remove viruses, reinstall system, install antivirus program,

04/01/2013

Lynne D.

Every time we have problems, they re-load it back to the beginning; that is how they always solve the problems and we are not sure if that is the way to do it. The USB port still does not work. Their price is reasonable. Their service is very slow and they never call us back. We always have to call them to see how it is going and it takes a long time to get out computer back. One time it took almost a whole week. We do not know much about computers so we cannot judge if what they are doing is right but the USB port obviously still does not work. It is my husband who takes it in there every time. We should tell them that if they just keep in contact with their customers, it would really help the customers feel better.

Description of Work
We used Fix my PC Store. We have been to them multiple times. Our computer would not even boot up so they fixed that for us. We also had a USB port that was not working which they supposedly fixed.

04/05/2012

karen R.

My hard drive crashed and I could not bring it up again in my computer or a friends. I had my data back up to MyPCBackup but it was taking days to download the files and it did not download all the files I had checked so the verification of each download was time-consuming. I checked Angie's List for computer repair. The company I called could not come to the house the same day (and they were 20+ miles away), but they referred me to a store I drive by frequently: Fix My PC Store. They offered to come to the house but taking my desktop to them saved me 50%. I took the hard drive to them, they were able to bring up it and then restore all my data to my desktop. I left the desktop with them for a day. Cost was $40 paid up front. Chis is the person who worked on my problem. Terrific deal for me!

Description of Work
My hard drive crashed and I could not get either of 2 computers to recognize it. Downloading files backed up on the internet was taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R ... and not all files were downloaded. Fix My PC Store brought up my hard drive and was able to restore all the documents, pictures, and music files: over 100GB of data.

GGT Electronics LLC

GGT Electronics has been providing businesses, churches, schools, and nonprofits throughout Miami and Fort Lauderdale with superior IT support and services since 2009. Unlike many small and medium-sized businesses we’ve survived and flourished during the tricky economic downturn and we believe that’s due to our dedication to delivering 100% satisfaction, our genuine care for our clients, and for our ability to use unique thinking to find solutions to your problems. Our technical support teams and technicians are all highly trained and have over 10 years of experience in the IT industry between them.

Guardian Computer & A / V Services, Inc.

A Message from the Owner: I'm Glen the owner of Guardian Computer Services. I move from England in 1990 and have spent the last 22 years here in beautiful South Florida with my wife of 15 years and my two daughters. I started geeking out on computers when I was 12 back in 1985 with a Commodore 64 and have never stopped since. I'm a Microsoft Certified System Engineer, A+ Certified and have a degree in Computer and Network Technology. I've been servicing residential and small business throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties for 14 years. Sincerely, Glen Hart. In today's world of technology, individuals and companies depend on fast reliable services. Guardian offers a full range of IT solutions to meet your entire home and business needs. For over 10 years, our highly trained staff provides professional, high-quality service at affordable rates in the comfort and convenience of your business or residential location. Guardian is a leading on site computer services company. Our technicians, trainers helped thousands of small businesses and homeowners with their computer needs. Service and repair for Mac & Windows computers, inc. but not limited to hardware issues, virus removal, data recovery. Virus/Spyware Removal Data Backup & Recovery Preventative Maintenance DSL & Cable Internet Setup Iphone, Blackberry & other smartphone setup IPAD & ITOUCH Setup Networks, Wireless & wired Firewalls & internet security Custom PCs, Printers & parts. Laptop, Screen Repair One on One Training Television, DVD & HiFi Business and Residential Audio/Visual home entertainment center installation

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

Computer Sales
    Promotion with a Facebook or Google+ Check-in
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express

REPAIRS, TROUBLESHOOTING & UPGRADES, CCTV SECURITY SYSTEMS ,DATA RECOVERY,MAINTENANCE & SERVICE CONTRACTS,REMOTE SUPPORT,ON SITE SERVICE & PICKUP AND DELIVERY,LAPTOP REPAIR,VIRUS & SPYWARE REMOVAL,COMPUTER CHECKUP