Crown Seamless Gutters

Founded 1976 • With Angi since December 2006

2771 Vista Pkwy Ste F-12

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

Additional phone number - (800) 803-5404. Additional email - crowngutterswpb@gmail.com....

01/06/2018

Ozlem F.

It didn't go--can't get a call back.

Description of Work
Crown Gutters had installed our original gutters 14 yrs ago. They were quick, responsive, professional and did a great job at a fair price. I had recommended them to several of my neighbors as our development was still under construction and the new homes did not come with gutters. I have recently reached out to them several times to schedule repair/new gutter installation and have not even received a phone call back. Either business is very good or there is new unprofessional owners. I would not recommned this company eer again.

05/23/2017

ed K.

Crown Seamless Gutters delivered outstanding overall performance and excellent value. Josh met with us at the house for a pre-estimate discussion and was very professional, engaging and knowledgeable. He listened carefully to what we wanted and provided professional and direct recommendations to achieve it. He looked at the job carefully and recommended 7" gutters because of the copper roof flashing would react with the aluminum gutters so a deeper gutter was required as it had to be mounted below the flashing to avoid any contact yet still catch the runoff. He carefully planned the downspout paths to improve appearance and maintain function while effectively directing rainwater away from the house. He also pointed out some critical issues around the front entrance that required the gutters and downspouts be arranged in a specific way and left us with a very good understanding of the options available. During the job we requested a change in the gutter arrangement which he gladly accommodated in short order. Crown was not the least costly but the job was done right. He did not low-ball with cheaper gutters and downspouts, but rather recommended the right product for the job and installed it in a professional, prompt and courteous manner. I am a tough grader and yet give Crown a solid “A” for a quality product, installed correctly and always done with professionalism and courtesy.

Description of Work
Gutters were installed at the front and back of the house.

05/01/2017

Lynn R.

They did a poor job and when I called them to look at the problem and they were hesitant. I would not recommend them. They gutters were leaking and causing the wood to rot. They did not do a good job.

Description of Work
I hired them to install new gutters.

02/01/2017

Michelle B.

The customer service was wonderful and the gutters look amazing. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
I had copper gutters installed around my whole home.

02/23/2016

Tom L.

Do not use this company. They do not stand behind their product and will simply avoid the customer if you try to utilize their "guarantee".

Description of Work
I installed Crown Seamless Gutters in the 2007 timeframe because of the lifetime leak guarantee. I have about 10 leaks in my gutters and I called to schedule an appointment. So far I have place 5 calls over the space of 6 days and I cannot get anyone to return my call or make an appointment. The person who answers the telephone tells me that someone will contact me. This is the biggest run around I have ever seen. Do not use this company and definitely don't believe their "guarantee".

Category gutter repair

We experienced unforeseen delays due to unusually wet weather conditions in addition it typically takes two weeks to get repairs scheduled and addressed. No refund is forthcoming for gutters in place since 2007.

09/30/2015

Jeremy D.

They came right on time to provide me with an estimate and wrote the estimate up on the spot. On the day of the install they were right on time again and had the guttered installed extremely quickly. Its been a few months now and so far so good. I would definitely recommend Crown Seamless as the work they did was good, the communication was good and everyone was friendly and efficient. I got three quotes for this job and they were also the lowest by a few dollars so you should feel comfortable knowing that they will give you a good price. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed gutters.

05/24/2015

Lisa E.

We never contacted this vendor but left a negative review intended for Crown Seamless Gutter Company. Sorry!

Description of Work
We accidently gave a negative review to this vendor mistaking the company for Crown Seamless Gutters

Category gutter repair

I do not have record of you or your home. I'm sorry.

07/01/2013

Ken S.

It was an excellent company. I was shocked that they took the job, they just take a look and see for $100 for all the work that they did which really shocked me and I can see that their work was very professional and I'm very happy. It was excellent and I would recommend them to anyone. I was just looking for some fast work and I got a flyer, one of this magazines of vendors and advertising it for Delray Beach and I just picked them and called them. First of all, they shocked me with the low price and then they shocked me with the fast response. They were really busy because of all the rain we had down here, they were behind on their schedule but the man just squeezed me in. The parts they used matched and they installed it properly. They told me that they'll just try to squeeze me in down the road and then 2 days later they were here, it just surprised me. The only issue I had was that they're a hispanic company, the receptionist who answered the phone has a pretty thick accent so you have to listen carefully to understand what she's saying but outside of that I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Crown Seamless Gutters for gutters. It was just some minor repairs to the gutters.

02/11/2013

VICKI B.

I spoke with Jason at a Home Show where a booth was set up. We scheduled an appt. at the the home show.Jason showed up on time which I liked. He than gave me written estimate.I called him back the next day to do the job he showed up 2 days later, job is done,looks great,the workers worked hard entire time and would highly recommend this Company for any Gutter work.

Description of Work
My experience was Very Good.No pressure tactics used to sell me the job.

10/02/2012

Barbara R.

They did a good job. However some of the gutters came loose after some heavy rains. I began calling over 6 weeks ago to get someone to come over and repair the loose gutters. Their service would take my name and would promise to call me back for an appt. After calling again and again with the same response no one ever called back or showed up to repair the gutters. This is over 8 weeks later.

Description of Work
This company replaced my gutters on the roof of my house.

Atlantic Window Cleaning

LICENSE #3250006926. We Want To Make One Thing Perfectly Clear.......Your Windows!!!!!!!!! We are family owned & operated. with offices all over Florida. We have been in business since 1996. This office covers from south Broward county to Port St. Lucie, Fl. We are a member of the BBB and currently have an A+ rating. We are licensed, insured and all of our work is guaranteed. We make customer service our top priority since we are a customer driven business that's our top priority.

Offers by Atlantic Window Cleaning on Angi
    Atlantic Care Window Cleaning

Thank you for considering our Atlantic Care Window Cleaning . Hundreds of customers have come to trust our customer service oriented approach to providing a great window cleaning experience.

Offers by Atlantic Care Window Cleaning on Angi
    Eco pressure wash and cleaning

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial seamless, gutter fabrication, installation, cleaning & repair.