Crown Seamless Gutters

Founded 1976 • With Angi since December 2006

Additional phone number - (800) 803-5404. Additional email - crowngutterswpb@gmail.com....

KW Pressure Cleaning LLC

KW Pressure Cleaning LLC

KW Pressure cleaning is a family owned business with years of experience, offering pressure cleaning, painting and handyman services. We offer quality service for reasonable prices. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority on every job no matter how small.

Offers by KW Pressure Cleaning LLC on Angi

01/06/2018

It didn't go--can't get a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown Gutters had installed our original gutters 14 yrs ago. They were quick, responsive, professional and did a great job at a fair price. I had recommended them to several of my neighbors as our development was still under construction and the new homes did not come with gutters. I have recently reached out to them several times to schedule repair/new gutter installation and have not even received a phone call back. Either business is very good or there is new unprofessional owners. I would not recommned this company eer again.

05/23/2017

Crown Seamless Gutters delivered outstanding overall performance and excellent value. Josh met with us at the house for a pre-estimate discussion and was very professional, engaging and knowledgeable. He listened carefully to what we wanted and provided professional and direct recommendations to achieve it. He looked at the job carefully and recommended 7" gutters because of the copper roof flashi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters were installed at the front and back of the house.

05/01/2017

They did a poor job and when I called them to look at the problem and they were hesitant. I would not recommend them. They gutters were leaking and causing the wood to rot. They did not do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to install new gutters.

02/01/2017

The customer service was wonderful and the gutters look amazing. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had copper gutters installed around my whole home.

02/23/2016

Do not use this company.  They do not stand behind their product and will simply avoid the customer if you try to utilize their "guarantee".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I installed Crown Seamless Gutters in the 2007 timeframe because of the lifetime leak guarantee.  I have about 10 leaks in my gutters and I called to schedule an appointment.  So far I have place 5 calls over the space of 6 days and I cannot get anyone to return my call or make an appointment.  The person who answers the telephone tells me that someone will contact me.  This is the biggest run around I have ever seen.  Do not use this company and definitely don't believe their "guarantee".

CATEGORY gutter repair

We experienced unforeseen delays due to unusually wet weather conditions in addition it typically takes two weeks to get repairs scheduled and addressed. No refund is forthcoming for gutters in place since 2007.

Residential & commercial seamless, gutter fabrication, installation, cleaning & repair.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available