Complete Sliding Doors & Windows

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2011

Complete Sliding Doors and Windows has been providing South Florida with window and sliding glass door repair and installation services for over 15 years. Our great reputation and professionalism has given us the opportunity to work with residential and commercial clients from Orlando, Tampa, Martin County, Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami and the Caribbean. Our clients know us for our commitment to excellence and our specialization in the sliding glass door repair and window repair and installation services we provide. We hire knowledgeable, friendly technicians who have undergone our specialized training so that all of our clients get the same great service no matter how big or small the project. We take pride in offering home-owners cost-saving alternatives in the form of our excellent repair services. It is not every day a company will tell you that you don't need to spend the big bucks on a new installation of a sliding door when we can repair it so it works like new. It is this kind of customer service that has enabled us to be successful for nearly two decades and has earned us the kind of customer base that recommends us to all their friends and family. Our biggest compliment is when we get a phone call from a friend of a previous client asking us if we can do what we did for their friend. We offer a range of repair and replacement services for sliding doors and windows. From track repair and roller replacement to new door installations and glass replacement. We can address leaks and provide weatherstripping services as well as fixing or replacing door security locks. We provide the best quality parts and impact resistant glass. We can also repair or replace your old window screens and screen doors. Award winning....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Billboard

+3 more images

4.4

door installation (236)screen repair (41)glass repair (36)window replacement (25)locksmith (5)bathtub refinishing (3)garage doors (1)patio enclosures (1)

02/22/2022

Alex D.

We cannot say enough good things about this company and Jason L our technician, based out of Port St. Lucie. We have been dealing for 6 months with no show estimators and installers! We made an appointment with Complete Sliding Doors and Windows..,,Jason called ahead the day of the appointment to let us know he was on his way and completed the entire project, providing the door and installation within a few hours!!! COMPLETELY Fantastic!

Description of Work
Sliding glass door replacement and roller repair.

Category bathtub refinishing, doors

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

11/23/2021

Bud C.

This is a quality-focused business, not a handyman job. Mike F. repaired 4 sliding glass doors, one of which was a double-thick, heavy insulated glass door. He noticed I was curious, and took the time to explain many details that other technicians would simply consider routine. He showed how earlier attempts at repair by the previous homeowner went the cheapest route and ended up actually damaging the door and tracks. His decades of experience gave me complete confidence and trust in his work, evidenced by the completion of four doors with roller and track replacement completed in under two hours! The five year warrantee on their work was music to my ears. While the cost was a bit more than I expected, it was reasonable for the work done and I'm satisfied that I won't have to spend any more money fixing other's faulty repairs.

Description of Work
sliding glass door repair

Category glass repair, doors

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Mike F is truly a gem to have on our team!

09/27/2021

Ralph N.

We called to tell them they might not want to come but they offered to come anyway. We had another door company come earlier and they couldn’t fix our doors. Junior came and was able to remove the doors (the other guy couldn’t get them off) and replace the rollers at a substantially lower price than the first company. He was very professional and courteous. He did a beautiful job and cleaned the area when he was done. We Definitely recommend this company

Description of Work
We needed new rollers on our sliding door

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We are so glad Junior was able to help you with your repair.

09/29/2020

Dan & W.

Sliding doors. The sliders out to our lanai are used probably 50 times a day and they are the original doors (1995) - the rollers & track were worn out!! We had Complete Sliding Doors & Windows (844-526-6753) come out this morning (Cory Cameron was the technician). He was very courteous and on time. He called 1/2 hour prior to arriving, he replaced the rollers & track with heavy duty stainless steel parts and was gone within 1/2 hour!!! I highly recommend this service - now we have doors that slide easily and are quiet and a 3 year warranty!! JUST LIKE NEW!!!

Description of Work
Replaced rollers & track on sliding glass doors

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your repair.

06/22/2020

Ben G.

Mike was professional and knew his stuff. Quick and painless roller replacement under sliding glass door

Description of Work
Replace rollers on 1 slider

Category bathtub refinishing, doors

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your repair.

01/23/2020

Catherine D.

Mike was fast and professional in this job and I was very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Fix a window to go up and down.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We really appreciate it.

12/13/2019

Nicholas F.

Everything went great, very satisfied

Description of Work
Adjusted 3 sliding glass doors

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

11/20/2019

Bob G.

Did not go. This company advertises as covering South Florida (which includes Miami, Florida) and even lists "Miami" in their coverage area. However, calling them to come to Coconut Grove (located in Miami, which is located in South Florida), turns out that they DON'T cover all of South Florida, only select parts, which does NOT include one of their advertised areas, Miami.

Description of Work
Sliding glass door repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], yes as our representative explained to you we do service North Miami, unfortunately we do not service your particular area at this time. Thank you for reaching out.

09/24/2019

Adam M.

It went very well. Not only did the repairman fix the lock, but he also replaced the rollers for the door. The door is now much, much easier to open. We appreciate his quick work and professionalism!

Description of Work
Sliding glass door lock repair

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that our technician provided great service.

02/12/2019

Nick D.

Perfect. Alex showed up and was extremely nice and explained my options. Very professional and I am very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Replace wheels and fix track on sliding glass door.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Thanks for the great review.

10/21/2018

Brandan I.

I called the company to set up an appointment and it was an easy setup. Then the technician, Jason showed up on time on our appointment date/time. Jason replaced rollers and installed an stainless steel track. He is really a talented technician and works fast with a good sense of humor. I would hire him again because I trust his work. He suggested few good practices to keep my sliding doors in good shape. Job well done Jason and thank you!

Description of Work
Replaced sliding door's rollers

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we are pleased to hear that Jason provided such great service. Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/28/2018

Richard S.

Absolutely flawless. This is the way to do business. As a small business owner and former customer service/management trainer I can say this is the way I hope our service is perceived.

Description of Work
(2) residential window glass pieces replaced.

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

Thank you for your great review.

09/06/2018

Deborah P.

I found Complete Sliding Doors and Windows in The Home Mag flyer. I called and was able to get a next day appointment for my sliding door. Mike Mansfield was quick, efficient and neat. Now my sliding door is as good as new. I will call Mike again to replace the springs on a broken window. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair Sliding Glass Door Rollers

Category glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], We are pleased to hear Mike Mansfield provided great service. Thank you for taking the time to write positive feedback, it really goes a long way. We are also looking forward to do more work with you in the future.

08/22/2018

Mike A.

Great slides great Alex Tech did great job no problem

Description of Work
Sliding door rollers replaced

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate the positive feedback on out technicians.

07/23/2018

Roman B.

Hired the company do fix sliding doors. The technician, Jason, showed up on time and was professional. Work was not cheap but the quality was very good.

Description of Work
Good work on sliding doors

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear Jason provided great service.

07/02/2018

Ellen L.

They were professional and did a great job. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Sliding doors were stuck shut - they needed to be repaired/opened

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write positive feedback. We appreciate it.

03/08/2018

Terry P.

We had all the sliding doors in a townhouse serviced and two screen doors replaced. I was very pleased with the punctuality and professionalism of the technician. We were advised of the repairs needed and they were completed on a timely basis! I was initially surprised at the cost, but at the end I was very satisfied. I would definitely use them again.

Category screen repair, doors

Thank you for your review, its greatly appreciated.

01/19/2018

JOHN O.

Excellent work. The tech Jason was professional and explained the work to be done.

Description of Work
Repair track and roller on sliding door.

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

12/01/2017

Russ G.

To the rescue came Rafael Nieves who was punctual, respectful, knowledgeable and explained the cause and cure and last, he quoted the various available options. To my surprise, he was able to start immediately and single handed, completed the entire repair! This entailed removing each of the 3 doors (no mean feat as they are HEAVY), replaced the runner/wheel mechanisms, reinstalled each door panel, lubricated, aligned the locking mechanisms and ran the doors back and forward to insure they worked as designed. This was truly a one of the best service calls I've experienced. Kudos to the company for employing Rafael! If you have an issue with any item within their scope of service, try Complete Sliding Doors & Windows, you wont be disappointed!

Description of Work
My issue was triple glass hurricane sliders that had not been maintained EVER in a house we just bought. It was extremely difficult to simply open the sliders.

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your review.

11/21/2017

David C.

Sliding glass door repair was flawless. I would hire them again for this kind of work. The shower enclosure however was not the same experience. It required three trips for measurements. The initial install was not completed because the parts they had manufactured did not fit correctly. This required another two week delay. While the door works fairly well, it hits the bottom of the shower tile when pushed inward. I had to clean up after them as we were getting ready to put the house up for sale. I think they are new at shower enclosures and will hopefully improve over time. I will say that they did not run away from these issues and tried to expedite the completion of the work.

Description of Work
Replaced existing framed shower enclosure with a frameless one. Also repaired sliding glass door leading to the patio.

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are happy that you are satisfied with the work completed. As per the shower enclosure, we do apologize with any delays or dissatisfaction. If there are any issues that have not been solved, please contact the office at 561-687-8878 so we may get this remedied. Thank You.

10/12/2017

Dan S.

Called CSD&W to replace all the screens in the house and they came out the next day and took all the measurements. About 10 days later came out with the new screens and installed everything in under an hour.

Description of Work
Needed new screens on all of my windows as the frames were dropping lie flies due to the old corner fasteners disintegrating.

Category screen repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad you are satisfied with the work completed.

10/10/2017

Judith K.

I called Complete Sliding Doors & Windows on Monday and received a call back within an hour. They scheduled a visit for Wednesday but called back later & said they could get here on Tuesday between 9am and 1pm. Rafael showed up in the window scheduled, outlined the issue, provided an estimate, and completed the work quickly. The sliding doors now work with the push of one finger and move like they weigh almost nothing! Rafael recommended we vacuum the tracks and use a particular product every few months to keep them working. They also provide a one-year warranty on the work. Rafael was knowledgeable, friendly, and did the work quickly and properly. I would highly recommend the company and Rafael and would not hesitate to use them again for slider or window issues!

Description of Work
Triple sliding doors had just about stopped working so we could not access the patio from the main part of the house to use the grill or patio.

Work Completed On 10/10/2017