Buckeye Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • CFC025553

310 Business Park Way

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Buckeye Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with 'An Honest Difference' in our trade. You will experience our highly trained and talented team of technicians who possess skill and insight above most other plumbing contractors. We offer 24 hour - 7 day service. Our goal is to build a relationship with our customers that lasts a lifetime! We want you to feel confident in the work performed, the information we provide and value for your dollar. Ask us about our specialty services including Water Filtration, Backflow Installation & Certification and Commercial Plumbing Services. We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all your plumbing needs. Buckeye Plumbing is very proud to support our local High Schools, Teams, Charities & Children's initiatives as well as Habitat for Humanity & Urban Youth Impact. Call 561-BUCKEYE (282-5393)....

4.4

plumbers (328)drain cleaning (44)water heaters (37)home remodeling (15)drain pipe installation (5)water softeners (5)sewer cleaning (4)

12/16/2020

I hire them whenever I need a plumbing service. They're reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed the old garbage disposal and installed a new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

THANK YOU ! Your feedback means so much to all of us :)

12/15/2020

Wonderful the technician that came his name is Jack was such a gentleman wore mask very very nice work so good for some time spend time to explain everything to me and show me did awesome job money was okay he deserve it and i had few thinks done i am very happy with all the work very good professional company also Ladies on the phone so nice thank you very much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial Reconstruction Toilet and Faucet change i got new one Beautiful in my kitchen sink

COST $631.04

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed] :) Thank you for taking the time to let us know about our service to you. We are also happy to see our techs are following Covid19 protocols!

12/09/2020

GREAT - SHOWED UP ON TIME. VERY COURTEOUS AND KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. WOULD HIRE AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed leaky outdoor faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] - your review is our goal !! Thank you for letting us know :)

10/27/2020

Great. Fast professional. Nice. Neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor Toilet Repair

COST $156.44

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] - you covered everything! we are guessing you meant fast !!

09/25/2020

They came and did the job fine, but I thought they were awfully expensive and used cheap parts. What cost me $15 at Home Depot (which I did myself when another toilet in my house had the same problem a week later and I did not want to dish out another $350.). They had also changed the toilet handle as the old one had deteriorated. What they replaced it with was very sharp on the sides and very che...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet parts

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - our records show this work was done in June 2019. The cost was 318.54. Our tech did a 'major rebuild' on your toilet which is more then 1 part.. the term you refer to is common in plumbing. A smaller job is called a 'minor rebuild'. We use only manufacturer parts. We wish you would have said something about the handle - you did call us about the price a month after your ...

07/17/2020

Punctual, explained all our options , started the work immediately and completed in a few hours. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you for your review - we agree - we don't like the cost of Water Heaters either !

07/13/2020

Took a flier on this company due to good reviews here but my experience was not great. In the end, I was charged for service that did not fix the problem. When the situation got so bad that it required emergency service, my request for same day service was denied unless I agreed to after-hours fees and a very expensive exploratory camera procedure. If you're experiencing clogged lines, do yourself...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snake toilet drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Hi Mr. L - we understand your frustration :( Stoppages can be difficult - they are unseen and may be in several places. We try not to recommend expensive procedures if we think we can help with a smaller process. Our original work was the end of May and we were waiting for your decision on running the camera. We contacted you several times and thought the situation had thankfully resolved. Our goa...

06/11/2020

Great service, fair price. Tony was excellent. He arrived on time, gave me the cost of the job, went to work on the repair, and at completion, I wouldn't have known he was here. Very competent plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet flange and reseal toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

Hi Mr. M - thank you for the kind review. Your feedback is important to us and the staff. You're right - Tony is excellent. Thank you for being a Buckeye customer. :)

06/02/2020

Jonathan Cubbedge, my service technician came out in an emergency type situation. It was many months ago but I lost his card and just found it! He was amazing, fantastic and fixed my big time problem. I will be using Buckeye Plumbing from now on and recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overflow from my drain pipes into my courtyard

CATEGORY sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Our plumbers are really the best people - all around ! Thank you for letting us know about your experience and welcome to the Buckeye family.

05/02/2020

I called Buckeye Plumbing this morning and spoke with Courtney, she was very polite and answered all my questions. She gave me a time frame of when the plumber can come and within few minutes she called me back and said they will be coming in within 30 mins. Rick arrived on time as promise. Very polite, professional and knowledgeable. He unclogged the main drain, he took the time to explain to me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main drain clogged

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Thank you for the kind review. Our staff appreciate knowing they are thought of by a customer.. stay safe and we truly appreciate the referral !

Real 24/7 Service. We make 'an Honest Difference' in Plumbing - from our hard-working, skilled Plumbers to our helpful support staff. We perform Installations, Repairs & Remodeling, Residential, Commercial, Industrial Plumbing & Repairs. Drain Cleaning, Leak Location & Detection w/Video, Leak Repairs, Sinks, Faucets, Toilets, Showers, Tubs, Re-piping, Garbage Disposals, Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Backflow Install, Repair & Certify. Water Filter Systems, Service & Maintenance.

Septic Tanks, Drain Fields, Appliance Repair, Wells