Bill Warner Trash Removal

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2010

Paper Shredding
Property Management
Errands

Serving all of Palm Beach County, Florida from Jupiter to Boca Raton, Offering Garbage, Debris & Trash Removal of Clothes, Dishes, Food, Household Chemicals, Household,Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, Appliances, Boats, Cars and Car Parts, Tires, Motors, jacuzzi hot tubs, Yard Clean-up, and Construction Debris. I'll give you a Free Estimate to remove all Garbage, Trash and Debris, before any Work begins. Then if you would like, give you another one explaining what it will take to get the property back in shape to either rent or sell. I'm Here To Help !...

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

All County Waste Inc

All County Waste is in the Dumpster Rental Service Business. We deliver roll off dumpsters from Homestead to Jupiter and City in between. We are not brokers. We manage our own dumpsters & deliver with our own trucks. We deliver 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 yards dumpsters for residential & Commercial Sites. Call us for pricing & to discuss your Dumpster Rental requirements.

Offers by All County Waste Inc on Angi
T.H. Services of South Florida

Trash and debris hauling. Home demolition.

07/30/2014

Bill's price was fair (better than another quote I got), and he took care of the job promptly and cleanly. I'm satisfied and would recommend him! I also like that he came to the property in advance, to view and assess the job, and gave me a flat-rate quote for the work that we agreed upon.

Description of Work
Removed and disposed of inground hot tub and surrounding decking

06/13/2014

Bill and his crew worked hard. They got the job done in record time. They showed up on time. They did a good job. I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Bill and his crew hauled away a ton of stuff out of two storage units.

06/02/2014

Description of Work
Removed a hot tub and shed. All items are gone so that makes me happy but if you are looking for professionalism this is not the crew for you.

01/09/2014

11/12/2013

SHOWED UP ON THE DOT! COMMUNICATED WITH ME AS NEEDED WHILE ON THEIR WAY TO MY LOCATION. FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL, AND EFFICIENT SERVICE. ALL THOUGH MY REQUIREMENTS WERE NOT LARGE IN SIZE THIS COMPANY HAS THE CAPABILITY TO HANDLE SMALL RESIDENTIAL OR LARGE PROFESSIONAL JOBS. I WILL SURELY USE THEM AGAIN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WITH ANY VOLUME OF DOCUMENTS THAT ARE TOO MUCH TO SHRED AT HOME...

Description of Work
Shredded personal and business documents on site

Category paper shredding

05/30/2013

Do yourself a favor and call Bill. Nice guy, returned calls promptly, came on time and charged what we discussed. He is very personable and so was his crew. Fast and reliable.. what more could you want.

Description of Work
Hauled trash from a home

04/13/2013

Description of Work
Very reliable, nice and honest. Fair price and speedy service. Will use again if the need arises.

07/05/2012

If I checked that the company did not perform the work, how can I write a manditory review?

Description of Work
Got an estimate. Seemed honest. Second company I contacted went to wok the next day.

07/03/2011

Couldn't ask for better service. We called expecting him to say "forget it" and instead got "no problem." He showed up, cleaned everything up (think large appliances boxes filled with trash, packing materials .. all that great stuff renovations leave behind) and hauled it to the dump for a reasonable fee. I'm guessing he would have kept sweeping -- despite it was still wet -- except I'm off to buy...

Description of Work
We had a real mess; trash, construction debris. We were living somewhere else during a remodel and just kept putting things in the back yard. Finally we moved in, and our monster trash pile was rained on.

Category garbage collection

06/28/2010

Excellent! Arrived promptly; had necessary tools and equipment; worked diligently, efficiently, quietly and cleaned up afterward. Price quoted was honored and it included the city dump fees; there were no extra charges. Bill and his crew would definitely be hired again, a very positive experience for us!

Description of Work
Removed, hauled & disposed of condo's wall-to-wall carpeting, padding & tack strips; kitchen walls & ceiling drywall and plywood.

Category hauling services

Thank you member, It was a pleasure working for you, And if you ever need my services in the future Please call, Thanks again Billy

Trash Removal, Hurricane Clean-up, Garbage Removal, Trash Removal, Rubbish Removal, Debris Removal, Yard Clean-up, Code Violations fixed, Eviction Clean-Outs Move in/Move out Clean-up Removal of Furniture and Appliances Removal of Junk Cars, Boats Removed, RVs Removed, Garage Clean-Outs, Removal of all Construction Debris, junk removal, debris removal