Big Green House Cleaning & Support Services Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

We hereby introduce our dynamic cleaning service company operating as Big Green House Cleaning & Support Services Inc. We are engaged in providing our clients and prospect second to none first class services in the area of office space cleaning, After-Party Clean Up, Home Services, and other cleaning related services. Ours is an epitome of excellence towards satisfying our clients' needs. As such we have at our disposal excellent, well-trained, trustworthy, staff and equipment to carry out these cleaning activities and other auxiliary services to suit your taste. Mission Statement: Our mission is to promote excellent cleaning services to our clients by providing a personalized one-stop cleaning and auxiliary services at an affordable fee. We take your cleaning personally. Our Vision: It is our vision to provide professionally guaranteed services at the lowest cost in the market. That’s to provide you with guaranteed services within your budget. Why We Are Different: Though some companies may have been rendering similar services for over decade now, we are different because of our dedication to work and service. We have done many researches to suit modern cleaning services. We have gone for seminars and workshops to improve and give our best on all forms of office space cleaning. Again, the ability to render excellent cleaning services to the satisfaction of our client makes us outstanding. Hence we urge you to see the difference and the difference. So challenge us. a. We personalize our services leading to an intimate relationship with our clients and seek ways on improving our services. b. We provide guarantee for service delivery and against hidden cost. c. We boost the corporate image of our clients through cleanliness, which is next to Godliness. d. We provide the cheapest price, regardless of the high quality service we provide. e. We provide our clients with a one-stop cleaning services. Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigGreenHouseCleaning...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

06/07/2017

Contacted vendor to schedule services, received no response. Contacted Angie's List, they contacted vendor to get in contact, again received no response. I exchanged my voucher for a different service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaninf

04/14/2017

I discovered a gold Elsa Peratti Tiffany "bean" necklace and a gold initial necklace missing from my jewelry box within days after cleaning but did not want to accuse a girl who told me she was putting herself thru accounting school. I shudder to imagine the future crimes she will commit. I tore my house apart but when I noticed small electronic item in tv cabinet next to her cleaning supply bag I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my house cleaned.

01/06/2017

Wonderfully. Even cleaned behind my refrigerator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
charbina came right in time and did an excellent job. She moved furniture and cleaned from ceiling to floors.

01/03/2017

Never heard from vendor. The fee I paid was refunded by Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed house cleaning services.

12/30/2016

The house cleaning was not satisfactory. Was poorly done and in addition 2 of my feather dusters are missing that she was using. One was a rather large duster approximately 30 to 36 inches the other approx. 12 inches. They should not have been taken.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

I do apologize that you feel that way. But nothing was taken from your home from us. We do not carry that type of business

Housecleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Move In & Move Out, Recurring, One-time, Packing, & Unpacking.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check