We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

American Landscape Designs

11096 47th Rd N

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

As South Florida ‘s Premier landscape company, we specialize in high-end commercial/residential landscape designs and installations. Our designers and project managers bring years of landscaping design and construction expertise to the table helping you create a uniquely personal space that fits your values, budget, personality, and lifestyle. Contact us to schedule a $99 consultation and evaluation or a $299 Landscape Architectural Design 561-563-3420 Check us out at www.americanlandscapedesign.com, Instagram and Facebook @American Landscape Design....

09/09/2021

William H.

John and his crew are excellent. Communicative, knowledgeable and great value for the money. Would not hesitate to hire them again!

Description of Work
Re-planting front and rear of house

06/14/2021

Glori P.

American Landscape Designs were a pleasure to work with! From beginning to end, the upmost professionalism and attention to detail was shown to every aspect of the project. On the day of the project, they arrived early and stayed until each minor detail was attended to. John, the company’s owner, was always available to discuss the project, both before and during the work. He also followed up on the project post-completion. His expertise and knowledge was very much appreciated and one can tell he has a passion for his vocation. I would highly recommend hiring American Landscape Designs for your landscape needs!

Description of Work
Landscaping

06/14/2021

Andrea S.

Overall the experience was a pleasure and I can truly say that I am completely satisfied with American Landscape Design. They have proven their worth and earned a customer for life. Perfectly satisfied with every phase. A very honest and truthful company takes pride in the job. I would recommend American Landscape Design without any exceptions. The best ever!

Description of Work
Landscaping

05/07/2021

David G.

American Landscape Design renovated my pool area and we were pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Landscaping

01/20/2021

Lindy S.

Complete transformation of my front and backyard! Professional service from the beginning of the process to the final touches at the end of the project. I would highly recommend John and his team to anyone!

Description of Work
Landscaping

01/18/2021

Carolyn L.

We had them complete an install job at our home where our wedding was being held. Very professional and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again. Everything looked perfect for our event.

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/06/2020

Pam J.

Amazing ! Fast efficient clean and very patient !

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/06/2020

Bob G.

Excellent service, extremely professional and a job well done! I would highly recommend American Landscape Design to anybody. Frist class all the way!

Description of Work
Landscaping

07/04/2020

Robert J.

It went quite well. ALD provided a written estimate with a very comprehensive sketch of the planting design. They showed on time and finished as planned. We have been very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Landscaping

05/08/2020

Joan B.

John and his crew did an excellent job. I am very happy with the work that they did, from the great design to the planting. John was a delight to work with and I would hire him again. Answered all my questions about how to care for the plants.

Description of Work
landscape install

04/16/2020

Neal H.

American Landscape Designs, John, did an amazing job clearing horse paddocks for Freedom Riders Academy in Wellington. John is highly skilled in operating the bobcat and we will use his services again. I highly recommend John. The horses love their new cleared paddock, Thank you John you did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Landscaping Bobcat services clearing horse paddock

Category landscaping

It was my pleasure to provide the services that you needed for your beautiful horses. Thank you so much and God bless you for the care that you provide for your rescued horses.

01/31/2020

Brian G.

I needed some bobcat work done and was very impressed with John and the way he runs his business. 1- He answered my call promptly. 2-He scheduled the work for as soon as possible. 3-Instead of calling to delay like many contractors do he actually called and said he could come a day early. 4- His communication is excellent between text, phone calls and emails. 5- he completed the work in a timely and organized manner. I cant say enough about how refreshing it is to work with someone in the service industry who works this way. I would definitely recommend John at American Landscape Designs.

Description of Work
Bobcat work. Excavation and grading.

01/31/2020

Markus D.

I knew him for about 10 years. He was excellent. He performed excellent service. He did the job.

Description of Work
They did grading on the land.

01/25/2020

Ishla C.

American Landscape Designs did a fantastic! job which included irrigation and drainage. Found them to have excellent work ethics, were very honest, reliable and dependable. I would happily recommend this company to any friends or family looking for excellence.

Description of Work
Landscaping

01/24/2020

Wanda A.

I was very pleased with the high quality of service I received on my home's landscaping project. A&L did an amazing job, and working with their staff with great. They were very professional. I would highly recommend them for any of your landscaping needs!

Description of Work
Landscaping design and installation

01/23/2020

Eduardo D.

Excellent the best service ever, very satisfied

Description of Work
Landscape work

Category landscaping

Thanks for your business.

01/22/2020

Sandra G.

They were amazing, comfortable, very professional and good experience and good service.

Description of Work
Landscaping

01/22/2020

Olga G.

Wonderful experience from beginning to end !

Description of Work
Design and landscaping

Category landscaping

Thank you so much for your business.

Landscape Illumination Specialists

We are a full service landscape lighting design and installation company with 30 years experience in the field. We will help you design and implement a lighting creation to fit into your budget. Please call our to schedule an appointment 561-449-4821

Offers by Landscape Illumination Specialists on Angi
    Terra Tiles & Pavers

Terra Tiles & Pavers (or Terra Pavers) focuses on exterior remodeling and brand new construction of pools, pool decks, patios, walkways and driveways. We use pavers of all styles, colors and materials to add that wanted warmth, appeal and class so sought after. We use the best of the best in regards to materials and have intimate relation with the biggest manufacturers and importers of concrete pavers, natural stone (Travertine and Marbles) and clay bricks. We have the best qualified installers. We run very formal operations with all sort of county licenses & liability insurances. Terra Tiles & Pavers is a legally registered paving and flooring company made out of true professionals driven by the passion of delivering the best possible finished product. Every step of the process is equally important to us. From sales, conception and design, to materials selection and construction our people will make you feel good, will give you peace of mind and will surely give you the highest quality product.

Exotic Pavers

We are South Florida's Finest Brick Paver Installation Company. We will meet or beat any legitimate quote, and provide our customers with a FREE Estimate. We are Fully Licensed & Insured. Our company Accepts all forms of Payment from Cash, Check, ALL credit cards (3% fee).

Offers by Exotic Pavers on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    202-012-9551
    Florida
    Florida: General

We do not offer lawn, tree or shrub maintenance or trimming.