Ambatt Roofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

1128 Royal Palm Beach Blvd Ste 360

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

License Number: CCC 1326310 Commercial, Residential, Multi-family, Plazas, etc... We specialize in new roof installations, re-roofing, repairs, skylights, roof ventilation systems, solar vents and maintenance for homeowners, business owners, HOA's, Condo Associations, Contractors, Builders, Realtors and other various organizations. We only install top quality, name brand materials by very skilled and experienced craftsmen. Licensed by the State of Florida and fully insured. Over 25 years experienced. Honest and reliable....

08/08/2020

Brian C.

Consumer Alert: anyone considering using Ambatt Roofing, beware. They installed a new roof on my home in 2011 with a 10 year warranty. Well, something sprung a leak. I have left messages, text and FB messages with John Davis the owner, but no reply. He did reply to an alternate number I used but referred me to his office number which is an answering service and refused to call back. Never had a personal issue with the guy previously and even sent him referrals over the years. Very shady. No loyalty or customer service. Beware.

Description of Work
Roof replace in 2011 but now no response to get fixed.

08/15/2018

Karen and Corey H.

We tried to reach Ambatts a couple months and had trouble getting a return call. (The reason for my B on responsiveness) Later we found out that all roofers in the area were slammed due to rain. A few days ago my neighbor saw John looking at another roof in the neighborhood and told him about us. John had actually done a repair to our roof when it was owned by the previous homeowner. He honored the warranty and we only had to pay for 1 of the 2 leaks. He looked at our roof on a Friday and the repairs were done the following Monday. We live in a 3 story townhome and they had no problem with 3 stories. (Many other companies won't touch a 3 story) Even though we had trouble with communication in the beginning, I do believe that it is not normal. The customer service we received was exceptional and much appreciated! Ambatt's will be my 1st call for a roofer going forward!

Description of Work
Repair 2 roof leaks

08/30/2017

Jonathan F.

The first time he came was in 2011, he found lots of potential problems. Filled all gaps, ripped up and replaced a section that butted against a flat wall. It was leaking into my office. Even as a novice I could tell the difference in quality of material and craftsman ship. He warrantied the work for 6 months and it has lasted more than 6 years. This was all for $350. Second time was just now in August of 2017, another leak. He found the problem and fixed it for just $150. It wasn't complicated but we are glad to have a trusted expert look at it. Will call again when we are ready to do the roof as a whole. He will be my top choice for bidding.

Description of Work
Second time hiring Ambatt, both times were patches on the original roof that was installed before we moved in. John walked the whole roof even though it was just a localized complaint.

09/07/2014

Jeff C.

Excellent job. John was very punctual and polite. I accepted the bid on a Friday and the crew was there, with John the owner, on Monday. Finished in about 4 hours, cleaned up and left no mess. Would highly recommend this company. Price was right.

Description of Work
removed old flat deck roofing material and replaced with new.

Thank you for your review. We truly value your feedback.

08/06/2013

James M.

was fast and up front on issues.

Description of Work
Did a estimate;

06/18/2013

Steve F.

Very prompt and excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
Previously installed a sky light, came back to repair leak.

Category roofing,skylights

05/08/2013

Maureen D.

I called Ambatt Roofing because I wanted to have my roof looked over to make sure it was in good shape prior to the start of hurricane season. Several of my neighbors have used Ambatt in the last year and were very happy with the work. John came out promptly and looked over my roof thoroughly. He was very nice, knowledgeable and professional. We discussed what was needed in the way of preventative maintenance. I liked that he explained things and was happy to answer any questions. We decided to re-seal around all of the ventilation pipes and to re-coat the flat roof over my patio with an aluminum based sealer that has asphalt fibers in it to create a good seal. He said the rest of the roof was in good shape. The price he quoted was very reasonable. He came back a couple of days later and did the work and did a great job. He noticed while he was doing the work that my roof vents needed to be re-bulled on the ends for extra reinforcement and did that at no extra charge. He also noticed that the last roof contractors that I used over a year ago (those guys were awful) had gotten tar all over my roof gutters and he took the extra time to clean the tar off for me! I thought that was so nice of him to take the time and effort to do that and he didn't charge me for that either. I plan to have John come back once a year to look over the roof and take care of anything that may need to be done. The flat roof over my patio will need to be replaced in a few years as it's getting old and Ambatt will definitely be the company I call. I am so glad this company was recommended to me. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Inspect roof for any potential issues prior to hurricane season, apply aluminum coating on flat patio roof, seal around ventilation pipes and shingled roof vent.

04/18/2013

Lori S.

The job was done quickly and beautifully. They were less expensive then three others I had called. They showed up when they said they would and cleaned up after.

Description of Work
I used Ambatt Roofing Inc for skylights.

Category skylights

11/05/2012

donald C.

same as above will use again.

Description of Work
Had a leak in roof(valley) came the next day gave me a fair price.Returned a few days later and explained the job fixed it no more problems,will use again.

11/05/2012

Katherine B.

Great. Very responsive and prompt.

Description of Work
Repair of leak at the skylight, installation of new shingles, and replaced shingles in another area.

Total Home Roofing

The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most durable materials. Put your trust in a company that will get the job done right. Total Home Roofing offers Virtual and Online Appointments as well as a wide range of financing options, including 12-18 months interest-free financing. - A+ rating with the BBB - 100% Financing - Highest Reviewed Roofer in the Nation - Top Rated on Home Advisor & Angie's List - 15 Year Warranty

Maco Roofing

Maco Roofing specializes in all types of roof replacements. Our highly trained project managers can not only provide free personable advice, and they can help educate you on product details, storm damage, and produce competitive estimates. You can trust the professionals at Maco Roofing to handle your home. With our immaculate customer base and track record, we have replaced the roofs of over five thousand roofs of happy customers.

Wofford Roofing & Solar

We are a full service roofing contracting company that provides repairs and replacement estimates (location specific) for shingle, metal, tile, flat roofs, TPO and composite roofing systems. Get a free estimate from a residential and commercial roofing contractor. . We're family owned and operated with over 12 years of experience. Our crew is knowledgeable and dedicated. Fortify your home with a strong roof from Wofford Roofing & Waterproofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
    $25

Concrete & clay tile, asphalt roofing shingles, wood shakes, flat roofing systems, cool roof options, skylights, ventilation systems, & insulation

Roof cleaning