Aluminum One Shutters & Siding Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

Founded in 1986, Aluminum One Shutters & Siding, Inc is a leader in the siding and hurricane protection industry. Due to the vision, value and years of hard work of Christopher Moore, founder, industry leader and President, each job, no matter how large or small, is important to our company, and is supervised from start to finish. Aluminum One uses the most up to date vinyl and aluminum products, as well as, the finest hurricane protection products and impact windows and doors approved under the strictest building code in South Florida. Aluminum One Shutters & Siding, Inc. stands behind its products and workmanship one hundred percent....

Skyline Contractors

We are a family based business who can handle any type construction job. From securing your home from hurricanes with accordion shutters to repairing you concrete structures or adding an additional room to your house, no job is too big for us to help you with!

American Building Contractors Insurance Restoration Services, Inc.

Founded over 20 years ago, American Building Contractors helps homeowners protect their homes with high quality Roofing Systems. From shingle to tile roofs, our team is dedicated to providing exceptional communication and assuring our customers will not have to think about their roof for many years to come. We help Homeowners, HOA Board Members and Community Association Managers through some of the most stressful parts of restoration after natural disasters strike. As The Insurance Restoration Experts, we help navigate the insurance process and assist our customers in obtaining everything they are entitled to receive. Our projects are all completed following our belief and registered trademark that It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!

Offers by American Building Contractors Insurance Restoration Services, Inc. on Angi
Caner Impact Windows LLC

It’s Caner Impact Window’s goal to provide you with the highest quality impact windows and doors to protect what you hold so precious. Our heavy-duty doors and windows come with high-performance glass that ensures sturdy protection against natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and strong air currents, as well as impacts flying debris. Caner places its customers above all and therefore offers the best assistance, smooth installation, guarantees and unmatched quality on each of its products.

01/11/2020

It was great. Christopher kept me up to date with the progress.. We had several rainy days that slowed down the work but it was all completed in my timeframe.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged wood on house & garage. Also did some exterior painting and repaired a leaking patio roof.

Category woodworking

08/13/2015

NEVER SHOWED UP!

Description of Work
DID NOT KEEP APPOINTMENT!

07/16/2014

They did great. I referred them to my next door neighbor and they put decks for them. I like their imitation and they were out there. They informed me when they had to do an emergency project at somebody’s else house because there was a leak that they needed to fix which I understood. They did not try to up sell my neighbor on things.

Description of Work
I used the services of Aluminum One Shutters & Siding Inc. They did the aluminium siding around the house.

04/17/2014

We had new windows installed by a window company. The trim was not completed as it should have been. Christopher came, gave us an estimate which we accepted. The next day his crew was there and in six hours our nightmare was over. Steve and Ryan were professional, knew what they had to do and got it done.

Description of Work
Finished the trim around all our windows that was left unfinished by a window company when our windows were installed.

10/14/2013

gave me a quote on a job for $4800 originally. After I did my research and got quotes from 4 other reps I approached him asking him why his was so much more. He then came back with an offer to do the job for $3000. He sounded very professional but I had the feeling that I was being overcharged.

Category remodeling

[Member name removed], yes, we changed the contract to accommodate your request to meet your $3000 limit. We scaled back on the labor and materials in order to meet your needs. I felt that in order to the job properly and according to the code, more wood should have been replaced. Sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry and there are no surprises for either of us once the job is underway. I ha...

Siding. Shutters.