ROLL TITE SHUTTERS

West Melbourne, FL 32904

Family Owned & Operated since 2004.. STATE LICENSE # SCC131149768

03/14/2018

Laci B.

Mike and his crew (Charles, Justin, and Jesse) just did a fantastic job with my home! They were very professional, courteous, and tidy during the installation and treated us like family. We have a two story 5 bedroom/3100 sq ft home that has a total of 26 windows and 3 doors (one of which is a set of french doors). As anyone who has put up aluminum storm panels can attest, that many windows and doors are a nightmare for panels! Needless to say, hiring a handyman to put up panels for this house became impossible, and it was only through the generosity of neighbors that my panels were in place prior to Hurricanes Matthew and Irma while my husband worked in Iraq. My husband and I decided that rolling shutters would ensure our family's safety in the future. I consulted with Mike to develop my home's shutter protection plan, he devised innovative ways to develop a rolling shutter in a tricky location on my home where other companies said a rolling shutter would not be possible. He outlined pros and cons (as well as cost differentials) of the different types of shutters I was considering for certain areas of my home. Ultimately, we chose to enclose our back patio with two sets of accordions, and shielded our remaining windows with a combination of motorized and non-motorized rolling shutters. If I had only one regret, it would be not saving that little extra to spring for ALL motorized. Since I have both motorized and manual rolling shutters, I know how SUPER nice it is to just push a button. The manual crank shutters are easy enough to do, but the renote-controlled ones are truly a worthwhile indulgence!!! Either way you go, you just can't beat how aesthetically pleasing and convenient the rolling shutters and accordion shutters are over the builder-provided aluminum storm panels. I can't say enough good things about this company and the service and product that they provide!

Description of Work
Motorized and Non-motorized rolling hurricane shutters and accordion shutters

09/20/2017

Beverly B.

Excellent. Mike e-mailed me immediately to let me know they would be able to repair my shutters, but that they were very busy, as I expected following Irma. Four days later, he called to let me know that he had a cancellation and could come out that day. Yippee! Two of his team members arrived a couple of hours later and replaced all 5 locks on my shutters and performed needed maintenance. They were polite and professional. I plan to use Roll Tite annually to keep my patio accordions hurricane ready!

Description of Work
Two of the locks broke on my accordion shutters as I opened them after Irma. The shutters were installed in 2005 by a company that is no longer in business. I submitted my request on-line and attached pictures per the form on their web site.

04/13/2017

Sue A.

Excellent. They were very professional and delivered what was promised. I plan on going with them to get some storm windows we discussed for other places in the house.

Description of Work
We had old hurricane panels removed from 2 sliding glass doors (one 4 panel) and a kitchen window. We also got more modern hurricanepanels for both doors and the window.

10/11/2016

GABRIELLA B.

After getting a couple of estimates for my project, on July 11, 2016, I decided to hire Mike Cole's company for two reasons: 1. he also does maintenance and repairs of the shutters, 2. he also offered me an affordable solution for the garage door, when the other professionals told me I had to replace the entire door to make it hurricane proof (which I couldn't afford on top of the cost of the window shutters). His company has an excellent customer service, and I was kept updated on the status of my order in 3 ways: by e-mail, home phone, and cell phone. Mike took the measurements for the project and promised me I would have my shutters within six weeks of the order. On August 25, 2016, he and his employee came and installed accordion shutters around all my windows, and showed me how to install the hurricane-proof fabric for my garage door. They even fixed and sealed a pet door that the former owner of the house had cut out in the garage door. Both Mike and his employee are skilled, consummate professionals, and communication with them was very easy. I was happy I worked with them on this project, because when hurricane Matthew hit us last week, the house was ready for it, and the protection of the windows and doors made by Roll Tite Shutters did not fail.

Description of Work
install hurricane shutters for all the windows and garage door of my house

Category garage doors, hurricane shutters

09/19/2016

Andrea R.

Great! Worked with us on every customer service level. Very personable, and took the time to listen and respond to our unique concerns and needs, and covered all options. My husband was here when the actual work was done, so I will add more later with his input, but I know he is very pleased. Great experience from start to finish. Would highly recommend, and would hire again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Hurricane shutters for the east and south side of home. Five large windows, three smaller windows, sliding glass door, and French door.

Category replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters

08/24/2016

A J H.

Category garage doors

07/19/2016

Frances C.

Description of Work
Mike always goes a great job. Have recommended him to many of my friends.

06/28/2016

Linda P.

Installation went well. The house presented some architectural challenges and Mike and his crew worked diligently and competently to effect an first-class and good looking installation. The crew was friendly and always left the property clean.

Description of Work
Mike evaluated the house for wind protection and provided an estimate. As I researched the project, I met again with Mike to decide on options for different types of shutters and front entry door protection. We signed a contract and the shutters were ordered. Installation took four days and included both accordian roll down shutters, with some electric and some mechanical.

Category contractors

12/04/2015

Richard A.

Prompt reply to request for service. Very professional response to questions concerning the problem and solution. Called to inform when they would be on site. Two technicians came on the call with tools and parts for the repair. Very knowledgeable, checked all shutters after repair was completed. Plan to use for maintenance checks and possible replacement when needed in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired broken section of vertical shutter.

11/12/2015

Frances C.

Mike Kale arrived within 10 minutes of scheduled time. Worked on all our shutters - cleaned shutters and repaired end caps that needed it. Have always been completely satisfied with his work Mike has replaced and installed all the windows in our home; replaced a garage door and installed and maintained our hurricane shutters for the past few years. Would highly recommended Mike.

Description of Work
Annual preventative maintenance on shutters company prevously installed.

Category garage doors, replacement windows, window treatments, hurricane shutters

11/10/2015

Rosemary B.

Michael was on time, very attentive to his job and did all he could not to incur extra cost. We would not hesitate to have him and his staff return prior to our next hurricane season. He and his staff had performed maintenance on our shutters in August, 2013 and the crew did a quality job.

Description of Work
Replaced a wheel carriage on accordion shutter. Lubricated approximately 40 feet of hurricane shutters and made certain all were functioning properly.

09/29/2015

Chip & Melissa H.

09/01/2015

BARBARA P.

The work was done in one afternoon. Mike was very professional and responsive. The house was unoccupied at the time so Mike sent pictures of the finished job. The result looks beautiful. As a result of this job, we are planning to have Mike do some other needed repairs.

Description of Work
Removed accordion shutters from 2 large sliding doors and replaced them with motorized rolling shutters.

Category contractors, window treatments, doors, hurricane shutters

08/10/2015

Kenneth W.

This crew was very professional and cooperative. They more than met our expectations. These are old shutters, but they were able to make the necessary repairs and provided outstanding service.

Description of Work
serviced and repaired shutters

10/28/2014

PAUL W.

Description of Work
Oiled shutters.

03/25/2014

Marti G.

Work was done well. Employees were VERY polite and professional. It did take longer than anticipated, but they comped some parts to make up for the time.

Description of Work
Cleaned and serviced all of my hurricane shutters. Also took measurements and provided an estimate for a window needing a shutter.

07/16/2008

Tamika L.

They are family owned business. They are extremely responsive and great communicators. The servicemen were friendly. The experience was great.

Description of Work
The installed accordion hurricane shutters.

Five Star Exterior Maintenance

We pride ourselves on customer service. We specialize in Pressure Washing and Gutter Cleaning. We would love to clean your concerns.

Swiftly Clean

We offer quality and affordable pressure washing services. Janitorial services, post construction, window cleaning, commercial cleaning, and floor scrubbing.

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing

Jeff Denson Pressure Washing offers professional home Power Washing services. We are owner operated and proud to work out of the Port St Lucie and surrounding areas. We can clean most exterior services and we maintain a high standard while conducting our business. Please call us or request a free estimate online today!

2022 Super Service Award

ACCORDIAN SHUTTERS, ROLL DOWN, Powered Roll Down Shutters, STORM PANELS, COLONIAL SHUTTER SYSTEM, TROPIC BAHAMA SHUTTERS, INSTALLATION SERVICES. Custom Installers of Window Replacements, Doors, Hurricane Shutters.